DiRTy Gossip

One would say it's not real because not enough fog 😄

But I have a real question. I just did daily in Poland and some 5 looks like 3 to 4. Is it me or Poland has sometimes misleading info? I don't drive there too often so I am not sure. Other stages after some time looks pretty good from pace notes perspective (not many errors).

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Johnnnn said:

But I have a real question. I just did daily in Poland and some 5 looks like 3 to 4. Is it me or Poland has sometimes misleading info? I don't drive there too often so I am not sure. Other stages after some time looks pretty good from pace notes perspective (not many errors).

yeah, this happens all over the place in the game... 😕

the changeover time is 06.00 (or maybe 05.00 after the clocks changed?) here. I'm fine with that. 11/12h for everyone in western Europe seems fine. it's Asia that'll have it change in the evening. it doesn't really matter though. you get 24h no matter what, so fit it into your schedule. if you're busy, then you're busy. it's not like the Dailies actually matter.

I am driving in New England now and pace notes are OK (until 4 right into 3 left (and 3 right into 2 left in opposite direction) situation :D) but 5s are different too. Sometimes I can go very fast and sometimes it's much slower. I don't know 😞

6 hours ago, SRD_SimVansevenant said:

You start explaining yourself, Mister!

What are you referring to?!? SPEAK!

Sorry, lost my cool there for a minute.

Pretty please, @F2CMaDMaXX

Gossip.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Clearly they haven't been to Finland.

Image result for finland dirt rally 2 jump

Might fire up DR1 again to check if, with the help of moon gravity, I can fly high enough to see the curvature of the Earth. Seems like the most scientifical thing to do

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, JamesMcAdam said:

This guy makes me feel crazy. :classic_ninja:

I agree: @F2CMaDMaXX clearly knows stuff and needs to start gossiping! 

I can only raise my eyes at things, it's interesting how we saw that Coley went back to CM recently, and that Stéphane Prévot is heading back there this week....

10 hours ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

I can only raise my eyes at things, it's interesting how we saw that Coley went back to CM recently, and that Stéphane Prévot is heading back there this week....

Thought we already knew this?

the big gossip question would be: Is this for a season 5 or for a next game? Although if all the same copilots are used its likely to be for DR2. Maybe even for that last location spot in season 4 in february?... hmm

Im still tending to suspect Mexico. Although many others would be welcome as well

• Agree 1

Caught this in my Recommended feed last night, enjoy 🙂 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

Andrew Coley came to CM to record his voice for the 2019 World RX mode. I still dream to have Andrew Coley's commentaries during the replay but it is a huge work to do so I can still dream.

But, if Stéphane Prévost is here too, it is for :

- correct pace note

- OR new rallies.

I am ok with new rallies. :classic_ninja:

• Like 3
  • Agree 3

Where are RX locations that have had rather close Rally events?  Codies used to send a member or two of their enviro team out to the country where they where modeling for a RX/Rally event.  If this is still true, where could they have been?  If they are not sending people out, then they could have asset information from previous games/titles.  For example DiRT3 had Kenya, DiRT2 had Croatia, etc.  I am not sure how far back they would go to have photo references.  However, they seem to skimp when it comes to USA since New England is based on roads 2000 miles away near Dirtfish, so I don't think CM has such a high standard for accuracy anymore.  

My bet is they could go to Kenya since the countryside is quite different than what we have at other locations.

Edited by gfRally
  • Like 1

i hope its true that we will get more tracks and i dont care too much about which country it is as long as the stages are made out of gravel! 😛

Edited by somethingthing
  • Agree 2

14 minutes ago, somethingthing said:

i hope its true that we will get more tracks and i dont care too much about which country it is as long as the stages are made out of gravel! 😛

I used to say this, too, but I have figured out some majical mystery setup for tarmac that seems to work really well (for my driving style = none).  I am having a lot more than usual fun on tarmac, these days.  Still love gravel, but getting along better on that hard surface.

11 minutes ago, gfRally said:

I used to say this, too, but I have figured out some majical mystery setup for tarmac that seems to work really well (for my driving style = none).  I am having a lot more than usual fun on tarmac, these days.  Still love gravel, but getting along better on that hard surface.

Isn't the problem with FFB too? I can't tell what is going on with my car on tarmac so it's hard to drive at maximal grip level. I am too slow or out of track. Not much fun 😄

in CMR 04 and 05 there was Japan with asphalt and a few pieces of gravel, it would be the opposite of Poland! But as an Italian I would certainly like to see Sanremo again

• Like 1

andrew coley maybe is for new bonus  video historic race and prévot maybe is for new rally  and (maybe ) update pace note  and for me if season 5 ( and 6)  come in  , i wait 2 new rally tarmac ( because only  spain and germany is boring) and 1 new  gravel rally 

15 minutes ago, JamesMcAdam said:

Or the Rally Legend of San Marino 😁

Legend Is a rally show, not a Rally!

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

small question , where you find this information ?

51 minutes ago, Deltone91 said:

Legend Is a rally show, not a Rally!

I know, but the stages are really cool to drive.

• Like 2