DiRTy Gossip

Honestly the amount of evolutions of Fiestas used in WorldRX is confusing af, not surprised they made some mistakes in game 😂

8 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

The stard mk7 it’s awesome and is the most evolved version ,almost no one in world rx use the old Omse anymore...honestly in the game I was expecting that version of the mk7 (the wider body one used by baumanis in 2018) the actual fiesta version in the game it’s wrong with the 2018 stard liveries...

this is the correct 2018 wrx season fiesta

3BFCE907-AE6E-46B2-9731-183014F888E5.jpeg

1 minute ago, MattyH1812 said:

Honestly the amount of evolutions of Fiestas used in WorldRX is confusing af, not surprised they made some mistakes in game 😂

It's "right" in that it is modelled on a Fiesta used in International rallycross, but wrong in that the Baumanis livery has been put on the incorrect design of the Fiesta. Ditto for the Nitiss livery, which should be on an M-Sport Fiesta.

The above has been an issue throughout the DiRT games to feature modern rallycross cars though: the Peugeot 208, Fiestas, DS3... all have sported multiple real liveries, though the actual model for their real life counterparts all differ slightly...

...problem is, when CM respond to the complaints of the die-hard rallycross fans who want to see every variant correctly modelled, they get asked why they are putting multiple versions of the same car in game! :classic_laugh: I daresay it is something that might be more confusing to the pure rally fans, as you don't get the same thing with World Rally Cars. 

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

There is an "RX Supercars (2018)" and "RX Supercars (2019)" distinction planned.

But its possible for custom offline or online events to have both classes? Some maybe want go with the Polo or Impreza, others maybe with the Clio or MINI. It would not be nice to limit this to or 2018 or 2019.

my suggestion there will be an option for 2018, an option for 2019, and an option to have all. 

Also I still hope the 2019 Subaru ARX liveries will come, and maybe the Loenbro liveries aswell..

about the different Fiesta; I can understand a group of people are not really interested in all different specs, but technically they are all very different. I am happy to see all these different specs. The OMSE MK7 is own developed, but the STARD MK7 is for example started with an R5/WRC shell.

About the Audi/208 2019 “new” cars. One things that should have been changed is a detail in the interior. As far as I know all cars need to have a safety net at both sides of the driver. Before 2019 this was only needed at the drivers door side. An other things i know for the Audi is that KYB developed new dampers for the S1. With the OMSE Fiesta it changed a bit more with the cooling that went to the back. Also the Megan’s has quite a differences, especially on the rear, but also the steering wheel has changed. 

Also I think we shouldn’t complain to much. With for example F1 you need to buy a new game if you want the latest season. Now you can buy the new season in the same game. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, MattyH1812 said:

Mmmm...all the cars have the 2018 livery...it’s a pretty big mistake using an old omse fiesta for the ‘18 stard liveries...the cars are very different.

it’s since 2015 that the Austrian team have this very distinctive body shape on their Fiesta rx

this foto it’s from Lidden Hill 2015...

623EB119-37FC-4BB8-B205-6E102E9FA474.jpeg

14 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

It's "right" in that it is modelled on a Fiesta used in International rallycross, but wrong in that the Baumanis livery has been put on the incorrect design of the Fiesta. Ditto for the Nitiss livery, which should be on an M-Sport Fiesta.

The above has been an issue throughout the DiRT games to feature modern rallycross cars though: the Peugeot 208, Fiestas, DS3... all have sported multiple real liveries, though the actual model for their real life counterparts all differ slightly...

...problem is, when CM respond to the complaints of the die-hard rallycross fans who want to see every variant correctly modelled, they get asked why they are putting multiple versions of the same car in game! :classic_laugh: I daresay it is something that might be more confusing to the pure rally fans, as you don't get the same thing with World Rally Cars. 

Oh come on...there is only one mk7 in the game...and is the wrong one 😂 

well at least Codies is going to add the correct version in the future..I’m happy with that

Edited by AlexSpartan316

22 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Oh come on...there is only one mk7 in the game...and is the wrong one 😂 

well at least Codies is going to add the correct version in the future..I’m happy with that

Well at least it is the right car for the Tohill livery! :classic_biggrin:

46605143435_3a4d0e68a0_b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, tbtstt said:

Well at least it is the right car for the Tohill livery! :classic_biggrin:

46605143435_3a4d0e68a0_b.jpg

I swear I was about to write that...damn that guy is...is...particular 

• Haha 2

On 11/14/2019 at 10:33 AM, somethingthing said:

You cant really pee in the car and if you stop you lose a lot of time. Better to climb out of the window and use the hood as a seat belt. Safety first.

Why not just **** out the window and have less drag?

19 hours ago, Murikka said:

And still is, but sadly not WRX. Been there 2 times this year at rallycross festival and folkrace event. It's one of the tracks that are in 50km radius from where I live. :classic_laugh: 

My friend got neat pictures from that folkrace event.

71500224_922878318096876_529468999721811

Who can identify all those cars? :classic_wink:

Oh... yeah that looks... fun...

49 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

Oh... yeah that looks... fun...

It's basicly same type of racing as rallycross, but cars are cheaper and there is no joker lap. Pileup like that is also quite rare. :classic_laugh:

People usually underestimate these cars, fastest front engine rwd cars have ~300hp.. Still fastest cars are usually 133 and 850 fiats with +200hp engines. :classic_blink:

And you should remember that these cars weighs next to nothing. 

• Like 1

This week, Neil Cole punches a baby and Mr. The Block doesn't qualify for FIA so he races ahead of the pack anyways in chocolate land. Also Climbkhana 2 is teased to take place on a twisty road in China. I'm sure that'll be interesting. Terrible. I mean it'll be terrible.

• Haha 1

When will the official clubs start having championships? Halloween event was a while ago

1000 kg / 450hp custom built 🙂

Edited by koog2003
  • Like 2

Cant find any video of one of Hansen's doing Rally instead of Rallycross ... I am curious to see if they could compete and get good results in a WRC event or their skills are good enough just for WRX.

Edited by koog2003

8 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Also Climbkhana 2 is teased to take place on a twisty road in China.

The same one Volkswagen took the ID.R up recently?

5 hours ago, HoksuHoo said:

When will the official clubs start having championships? Halloween event was a while ago

I could set up some more next week. Maybe something longer this time featuring as many Rally locations as possible.

• Like 2

On 11/15/2019 at 2:50 PM, AlexSpartan316 said:

Pretty please @PJTierney you can explain why you are about to release the eks Audi s1 again? It’s not the same car? (2019 is identical to the 2018 evo...)

@F2CMaDMaXX seems like you always disagree in what I say,even if I ask a simple question.in this case I guess you disagree because you think the two versions are different? You can tell me the difference between the two cars?

Today I played some tarmac stages and how I wrote here recently, I don't feel enough feedback from tires so it's not possible to drive it properly. It is the same with wheel? Because tarmac physics is maybe not that strange but there is no feedback for me.

5 hours ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

@F2CMaDMaXX seems like you always disagree in what I say,even if I ask a simple question.in this case I guess you disagree because you think the two versions are different? You can tell me the difference between the two cars?

Correct, it's not the same car, there were several posts before and after yours stating technical improvements and a widely known one was the KYB damper support for the 2019 season.

Edited by F2CMaDMaXX

2 minutes ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

Correct, it's not the same car, there were several posts before and after yours stating technical improvements and a widely known one was the KYB damper support for the 2019 season.

And this is an official information or only speculation? That’s why I asked jp because i’m a fan of Andreas Bakkerud and the Audi team,and I’m only curious to know the real difference in game between the two cars

It was widely talked about during the Spa event when Ekstrom was there as it was his deal.

I’m talking about in game information...you talk about only technical improvements...so the car is going to be aesthetically the same?(that’s my question and curiosity since yesterday, if we are going to see a different car or not,so is the same car model but only with different stats and liveries?or they have worked also in more in dept aspects?)

Edited by AlexSpartan316

I asked Jon on IG stories about more DR2.0 seasons. His reaction was interesting. He dont know Whats happening yet. And someone shouts “cut” between it. Check it out. Sounds positive imo 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

I’m talking about in game information...you talk about only technical improvements...so the car is going to be aesthetically the same?(that’s my question and curiosity since yesterday, if we are going to see a different car or not,so is the same car model but only with different stats and liveries?or they have worked also in more in dept aspects?)

Aside from the liveries I'd expect the car to look identical: as I said in my earlier post I'd expect to see the differences in lap times! 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Aside from the liveries I'd expect the car to look identical: as I said in my earlier post I'd expect to see the differences in lap times! 

Agree(I was simply too optimistic in seeing a new 2020 improved s1)...anyway cars like the 2019 gck megane have some neat new things like the new cockpit dash 🙂 

(at least the real one)

Edited by AlexSpartan316