DiRTy Gossip

FINALLY. The nightmare is over. I have completed 66 (never ending) kilometres and unlocked the DS21 trophy. 

I am NEVER driving that car again. 

Edited by tbtstt
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

55 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

FINALLY. The nightmare is over. I have completed 66 (never ending) kilometres and unlocked the DS21 trophy. 

Me and @richie still have flashbacks!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

Me and @richie still have flashbacks!

2 hours ago, tbtstt said:

I'm limiting myself to doing this achievement exclusively through Community Challenges. which means that thanks to the likelihood of getting H1 and Monte Carlo together have just under 11km towards the challenge o.O

17 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Jokes aside fortunately I already have a work,and I really like it 🙂 (yacht service-custom propellers geometry)

mine was only an offer to help release more solid and clean content.(I’m pretty fast in notice bugs and issues)

If in the future you will need help,the offer remains on the table guys. ^^

(ps. all of you guys: if you have any kind of boat/yacht/competition boat and you are around Europe,I can take care of you 😉 )

Edited by AlexSpartan316

7 hours ago, ianism said:

I'm limiting myself to doing this achievement exclusively through Community Challenges. which means that thanks to the likelihood of getting H1 and Monte Carlo together have just under 11km towards the challenge o.O

I got into the routine of doing a stage or two in the DS21 every time I fired up DR2.0. It's going to be great playing tonight when I can just go straight into the event I want rather than having to trudge through Monte Carlo in that boat again!

• Haha 1

guys I am sorry it might sound like a dumb question but what's this hype for the trophies ? I mean who cares if you have driven 66 kms on a car or you jumped longer than x meters ? It is not going to give you anything more in the game (no extra cars or liveries or hidden tracks or bonuses kinda things) and you are not going to receive any CR for that. So again what's the point ?

Edited by koog2003

7 minutes ago, koog2003 said:

guys I am sorry it might sound like a dumb question but what's this hype for the trophies ? I mean who cares if you have driven 66 kms on a car or you jumped longer than x meters ? It is not going to give you anything more in the game (no extra cars or liveries or hidden tracks or bonuses kinda things) and you are not going to receive any CR for that. So again what's the point ?

Some people (me included) like achievement hunting in games, adds an extra element of completionism beyond what modes are already in game

• Agree 4

5 minutes ago, MattyH1812 said:

Some people (me included) like achievement hunting in games, adds an extra element of completionism beyond what modes are already in game

Are these trophies available just for consoles (Xbox PS) or also on Steam ? Pardon my ignorance man. Also where can I see a complete list of all the achievements ?

Edited by koog2003

1 minute ago, koog2003 said:

Are these trophies available just for consoles (Xbox PS) or also on Steam ? Pardon my ignorance man. Also where can I see a complete list of all the achievements ?

They're on Steam too, if you press shift+tab when in game you should see a list of them 🙂 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

You must really love achievement hunting if you consciously decide to subject yourself to the torture of driving 66 km in the ds21 O.O

*checks signature*

:classic_blush:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

*checks signature*

Do you mean you have 100% of all possible achievements for all those games listed in your signature @PJTierney ?

• Agree 2

66km in the ds21boat is the kind of achievement that I would be too scared...legends say you can even lost your soul/identity in the attempt...

Edited by AlexSpartan316

9 minutes ago, koog2003 said:

Do you mean you have 100% of all possible achievements for all those games listed in your signature @PJTierney ?

Yes.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Damn😨

Maybe at Codemasters you get bonuses when you have all the achievements lol. Playing all the time and being paid for it. Dream job imho. 

Problems:

- Moving to the UK
- Most likely the salary slip of a Game Tester won't get even a little close to what I am earning now as a DevOps. 

Both are huge problems 😛 

Edited by koog2003
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MaXyMsrpl said:

and nobody wants a tester who repeatably points to serious, still  unfixed problems

Probably not LOL !

2 hours ago, koog2003 said:

@gfRally is that the proof we descend from the chimps ? 🙂

uh, we didn't though, did we? 😛

chimps are a different branch of the tree, so we just have a recentish common ancestor with them 🙂

32 minutes ago, JamesMcAdam said:

The question is : are you single ?

Why are you interested ? 😛

• Haha 4