Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip

48 minutes ago, tjetfiat said:

Why in"my team", in career rallycross i can't take the new cars rallycross 2019?I have Masters. 

I'll check when I'm back in the office.

It was in the patch notes but that may have been premature in that it's probably coming in 1.13 instead.

In 1.12 we definitely added the RX19 cars to the FIA World Rallycross Championship mode though.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

I'll check when I'm back in the office.

It was in the patch notes but that may have been premature in that it's probably coming in 1.13 instead.

In 1.12 we definitely added the RX19 cars to the FIA World Rallycross Championship mode though.

In the FIA World Rallycross Championship it works. I see it today. But in my team i can't choose 2019 RX cars. 

Sounds like it's for the next update then and we overlooked that when reviewing Patch Notes.

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

Sounds like it's for the next update then and we overlooked that when reviewing Patch Notes.

I could select it in MyTeam when I made the Update Video.

Are you maybe inside a running season?

I start a new championship in my team and only the 2018 RX cars show me. Tier masters. PS4. 

This is a somewhat basic question, but have you bought a 2019 RX car in My Team?

You can only start a My Team Career Championship with cars you own.

I must buy them?I am dlc owner and i have all of them. I can play dailies challenges with RX 2019 cars. 

Start Championship > Abandon Championship

That allowed me to select the 2019 RX cars in My Team, they didn't show up at first 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, MattyH1812 said:

Start Championship > Abandon Championship

That allowed me to select the 2019 RX cars in My Team, they didn't show up at first 

Yes friend, with your advice now i can play with RX 2019 cars. Thanks a lot. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

EDIT:
was a response to the something is coming thread. Wrong thread here. Delete if necessary.

The IRC once held Rallies in that area: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Rally_Scotland

This stage looks interesting, very similar to Wales but more elevation changes.

Maybe @PJTierney asking if "UK was always Wales?" was a hint after all?

Edited by SkyRex
  • Like 1

Honestly there’s so many locations around the world and each has loads of great stages. I’d be very happy with whatever we get IF we are to get new rally locations

Edited by RallyDriven
  • Agree 7

Anyone think we'll get another teaser or reveal date or anything regarding any more dlc after tuesdays dlc drop as it's the last of season 4? Or anyone like to have a guess at what they think will come?

I am sure this "Big Thing" will be some kind of McRae's Challenge. with His Cars from Career, and iconic location.. maybe Scotland!? Safari.. so there is Chances for more Cars, now we Know only S3-S4 SUBARU, but there will be Legacy 99%! maybe Xsara, S12b SUBARU..

5 minutes ago, dani211212 said:

S12b SUBARU..

I think that is unlikely as Colin only demoed the S12b, but it would be incredible if they got it in! 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

I think that is unlikely as Colin only demoed the S12b, but it would be incredible if they got it in! 

It's not just Colin who's represented in the game either. We also have Burns and Solberg who are represented quite prominently, the latter having developed and driven the S12b. 

On 1/15/2019 at 5:20 PM, dani211212 said:

If first season is only Rally, then we might get some kind theme pack?
up to 2000ccm Class or  for example maybe Colin McRae pack?
something like:
SUBARU Legecy RS Or Vauxhall Nova 
SUBARU Impreza 22b              just kidding  @tbtstt                                :) S4 WRC
Ford Focus 2001
Citroen Xsara 2003
now that Skoda is in Game Skoda Fabia 2005

just waitin for Xsara and Legacy or the Nova to complette my prediction of McRae pack :)

5 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Yeah, but would be nice to Have that Beautiful Thing in 2000ccm Class

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SRD_SimVansevenant said:

It's not just Colin who's represented in the game either. We also have Burns and Solberg who are represented quite prominently, the latter having developed and driven the S12b. 

Sorry, should have been more specific there @SRD_SimVansevenant: if it is something specifically McRae themed, then I think the S12b is unlikely, as his connection to the car is tenuous (though it could be argued the car is significant as it is one of the cars that Colin drove in his last public appearance).

Something Solberg themed could certainly include the S12B, though I must confess I am still perplexed as to why they opted for the S14 over the S12b in the first place... 

4 minutes ago, dani211212 said:

just waitin for Xsara and Legacy or the Nova to complette my prediction of McRae pack 🙂

Yeah, but would be nice to Have that Beautiful Thing in 2000ccm Class

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong: I'd love to see it in game! 

(and a Nova would be too cool!) 

me : cool new teaser maybe new country for year pass 2
codemaster : nop walles

44 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Sorry, should have been more specific there @SRD_SimVansevenant: if it is something specifically McRae themed, then I think the S12b is unlikely, as his connection to the car is tenuous (though it could be argued the car is significant as it is one of the cars that Colin drove in his last public appearance).

Something Solberg themed could certainly include the S12B, though I must confess I am still perplexed as to why they opted for the S14 over the S12b in the first place... 

I get what you mean. We, as the community think it might be Colin themed but that's never been officially acknowledged, right? 

It baffles me as well that they opted for the S14 over the S12b, especially from a community's point of view. I don't know what their reasoning was but there must be one (Budget? Resources?). 

Edited by SRD_SimVansevenant
  • Agree 1

Maybe because it’s too similar to the S7? With the S3/4, S7 and S14 you have three clear generations of Impreza. People would probably moan about having ‘just a facelifted model’ if we got the S7 and S12B

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jack4688 said:

Maybe because it’s too similar to the S7? With the S3/4, S7 and S14 you have three clear generations of Impreza. People would probably moan about having ‘just a facelifted model’ if we got the S7 and S12B

Yeah, that's a good theory. But then the S12b is a firm fan favourite, where as most are indifferent to the S14. I have seen multiple requests for the S12b on here and Facebook over the years, but can't recall ever seeing one for the S14. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Yeah, that's a good theory. But then the S12b is a firm fan favourite, where as most are indifferent to the S14. I have seen multiple requests for the S12b on here and Facebook over the years, but can't recall ever seeing one for the S14. 

cough cough, me, cough

(actually the SRTUSA model, but this is a good compromise)

• Haha 1