Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip

13 hours ago, cafe5150 said:

???

Since you cannot delete a post on this forum and I have made a wrong claim the only way is to write Post deleted or anything similar. If you have a better alternative please share it with me

6 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

source.gif

You've disappointed Jennifer @PJTierney. This is not the Hyundai she is waiting for. 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

You've disappointed Jennifer @PJTierney. This is not the Hyundai she is waiting for. 

I fear a significant percentage of the Discord channel would disagree with you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, koog2003 said:

Since you cannot delete a post on this forum and I have made a wrong claim the only way is to write Post deleted or anything similar. If you have a better alternative please share it with me

Still curious as to what you posted originally 😁

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, cafe5150 said:

Still curious as to what you posted originally 😁

I saw it, it was a post saying cafe5150 wasn't very nosy

😛

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Hyundai IMax customer review:

Bought van for sportiness, family and unparalled in-car movie experience. Can confirm the first two but the last, and most advertised feature, is not present. 4/10.

I would really like a modern Hyundai R5 car and WRX car like we have with most of the other manufacturers, along with their classic offerings.

Hyundai-Motorsport-i20-R5-hatchback-01-800.jpg

Hyundai-Motorsport-i20-R5-hatchback-2-800.jpg

Edit: Sorry, I realized after posting this that it isn't the place for this, that other people have already requested this and that it has already been stated that next months DLC release will be the last major content. Please delete or move to suggestions for possible DR 3.0 game. Thank you.

Edited by FlatOverCrest
Changed picture to R5 car
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, dgeesi0 said:

the i20 is one of my fav modern cars. :classic_cool:

Bring it on Codemasters. We need this

13 hours ago, JorritVD said:

Teasing like....

jennifer aniston the breakup GIF

Did the DiRTy Gossip topic just got a whole new meaning?

I'm just glad I'm not the only one with a celeb crush on Aniston.

I feel like we're being teased on the Hyundai for sure, but i also feel that it's fairly unlikely - RX at best, but still unlikely.  

Remember that there isn't any (?) official Hyundai backing of the RX car, at least i don't think that backing is there, so he's just speaking of the looks of the game, tagging the only game, and the official one, but posting his own car, advertising?

3 hours ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

I feel like we're being teased on the Hyundai for sure, but i also feel that it's fairly unlikely - RX at best, but still unlikely.  

Remember that there isn't any (?) official Hyundai backing of the RX car, at least i don't think that backing is there, so he's just speaking of the looks of the game, tagging the only game, and the official one, but posting his own car, advertising?

The chassis (and I believe some of the drivetrain components) used for the GRX i20 came from Hyundai Motorsport, but that is where the official connection ends. I did originally wonder if the absence of the GRX i20 was due to a similar issue to the EKS S1 in DiRT 4.

I agree that it could just be advertising, but the Tweet Instagram post is oddly specific. 

Edited by tbtstt
  • Like 1

Its nice info about new Car addition, but i have feeling it will come in next Dirt Game  (Dirt 5 or what ever it will be called).

To be honest i don't care about RX, but it kind opens door to comeback Hyundai, and maybe other models ( i20 R5, Accent, or the Coupe kit car.) 

2 hours ago, tbtstt said:

I agree that it could just be advertising, but the Tweet is oddly specific. 

It's not even a Tweet 😉 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

It's not even a Tweet 😉 

🤦‍♂️ And that is why I shouldn't reply to anything before I've woken up properly! 

1 hour ago, AnegloPlz said:

Any news about 1.13 update?@PJTierney 

Team's working on it and we're drafting patch notes over the coming weeks 🙂 

1.13 will be the Colin update, so don't expect it until the end of March.

• Like 7