DiRTy Gossip

@justbiglee I barely have words to describe this! You're (or was) the best Community Manager that I'd the pleasure to talk with! Your dedication to DR is above anything else and I just want to thank you! For all the gossip and the game that you helped to make! I want to wish you the best for your life and I hope that one day we could meet to thank you personally for all you've done!

Cheers mate!

I am sorry to see you go BigLee , i wish you good luck for your new plans , to keep your bears long , to have funny photos and to keep playing Dirt games so to meet you in any online game.. :|

Sorry to see you go @justbiglee it's going to be very quiet around here now, all the best for your future endeavors and when do the people in the credits get our DiRT swags haha ;)

Noo. 
Seriously though, fantastic job for early access. Most companies communicate too little, some throw too much to the wolves. Others get fanboyish and interfere in conversations they shouldn't. Dead on mate and a brilliant finish on the last roadbook.

I hope they follow your example on the next title!

Damn. I barely got to know ya. That profile pic made me smile when I first hit this forum. I really see you as the face of this game. I think you succeeded - as others have stated this has been the best Early Access ever - a lesson to those who follow on how this is done. You really made a mark and I wish you the best down the road. 

Lee you did a great job, so sad to hear your going. You have been part of a great sim racing title legend.
i hope you future dreams come true, it's a big loss for codemaster and all the rally fans. You have a great future ahead, and hope you now start enjoying your creation as a sim racer and rally enthusiast.

I hope to see you in the future were ever you go pushing software frontiers forward! It was always a pleasure reading your posts!

So long Lee! Whenever you end up, I wish you good luck!

Thanks for the great times... and starting to make me crazier before April 27th! 

Cheers

@justbiglee - all the best, Lee.  Can I ask why you're leaving (your own decision, or CM's?), and where are you going?
It was my decision, not an easy one mind. As for whats next for me I know it sounds weird but I don't want to bring that into the mix just yet, I want to enjoy my last few days at codies without having that conversation going on too.

I've already guessed: you're going to be one of the new Top Gear presenters aren't you? That's why Jodie Kidd turned it down.

This week is my last as your DiRT community manager.

My last day at Codemasters is Thursday.

And I’m sorry.

And I am sorry to see you go.   :)

Goodluck with what ever you gonna do now.
And I'm sure you gonna be missed here.
Thanks for all what you have done for us matey.
Hope to see you on the track some day.

All the best to you.

@justbiglee sad to see you go Lee, thanks for being an awesome community manager, and I couldn't give you enough praise for the work you have done over the last few years! Thanks for letting me and the other guys come down and see all your work first hand before the rest of the world!

Good luck for whatever you are going into next! #128

Well mate, best of luck in your future plans. Sad to have you gone from this marvelous community. 

Wow, Sorry to see you head off into the sunset Lee, feels a bit like loosing your left arm. Good luck for the future and whatever it holds...

Loore said:
You'll be missed old friend :)

(my login still works, fancy that)
AHA! There's the right arm, hey Loore love the Dredd profile pic :)

Seriously though, Both you guys fought our corner all the way, what else can be said except massive thanks for your efforts over the years, We'll all be lookin out for you in the gaming lobbies......