DiRTy Gossip

Sorry, I was referring to the picture, mondays tend to be firefighting days and they do make a Monday tweet, not sure it's for release.
They ran out of fuel on the way home from Barcelona!

bogani said:
Sorry, I was referring to the picture, mondays tend to be firefighting days and they do make a Monday tweet, not sure it's for release.
They ran out of fuel on the way home from Barcelona!
And these are the developers we trust with our game? Hah!  ;)

Perhaps if they had the actual distance they were traveling written down somewhere, they'd know how much fuel they needed. >:)

The moral of the story is, never go on a promo event with @KickUp , the man's jinxed. First time, he gets a speeding ticket and this time he runs out of petrol, how @JonTucker is still in one piece is beyond me lol

While running out of fuel is a cardinal sin this is the series of events that occurred to cause it to happen which made it virtually unavoidable. 

We drove from Barcelona to our hotel in France leaving at 6pm. 
30minutes from our hotel (approximately 11:00pm) the sat nav took us off the autoroute and into the countryside to get us to our hotel that was right next to the very road we had been driving on (I'm guessing it was the nearest junction). By the time we reached the hotel our very comfortable fuel margin had become 45 miles range. 

The he next morning we started the van and the range reported 26miles. So we drove to the autoroute having checked Google Maps safe in the knowledge that the nearest station was in 10miles. 

When we got to that station it turned out to be very close to the autoroute but not accessible from it. The next station was in 15km. By this point the gauge said we had 16 miles left. 

We then had massive betrayal from the fuel guage as it dropped from 16 to 6 miles left in the space of about 3 minutes. It then rapidly dropped to 0.

When you are on the autoroute there is no option but to keep going so we just kept at it hoping that it would hold on but it started to get a bit stuttery and then cut out on us. Luckily there was an SOS point and I was able to get the van stopped as there was no hard shoulder for the next 1km. 

In the end we fell 2km short. There was nothing we could do given the series of events and it is highly embarrassing but thems are the breaks. 

i wouldn't worry about it. i don't think anyone is really bothered about it just a bit of fun saying you run out of petrol,

:)

Glad to see @KickUp and @Hatward back from their epic road trip to Barca - we're quietly hoping for a blog post dedicated to what you've learned from the divers, how you'll use the research pics and any crazy stories (eating bull testies can be considered a crazy story...)

The fuel mishap will probably be re-called at some point in the future - it was your fault for posting about it on Twitter :D

Oh, and which Monster Girl was best at DiRT Rally? As I said on Twitter I'm a fan of such outfits, I wear one myself when playing DR...

dgeesi0 said:
i wouldn't worry about it. i don't think anyone is really bothered about it just a bit of fun saying you run out of petrol,

:)
Yeah man, we were only taking the p. Every road trip has to have that one incident, or else it's a just a drive in a car, or van ;)

hehe detailed report about the fuel mishap.. ..so what ! such is life. Life would be boring without such moment's no ?  :D
Lets move on with the DR gossip , how about teasing us with some finland research photos ?  (did I just see a yellow house on the photo ? ) ;)

Oh, and which Monster Girl was best at DiRT Rally? As I said on Twitter I'm a fan of such outfits, I wear one myself when playing DR...
 :o 

Lets move on with the DR gossip , how about teasing us with some finland research photos ?  (did I just see a yellow house on the photo ? ) ;)

Please!!!  I need I need gimme gimmeee

tbtstt said:
It was at this moment that @tbtstt regretted that drunken night when he pulled the girl in the Monster outfit

tbtstt said:
It was at this moment that @tbtstt regretted that drunken night when he pulled the girl in the Monster outfit
I thought it was odd that she already knew my name...

Jepsertti said:
Gimme gimme gimme Finland after midnight...

Hopefully you'll get the reference :-)
ABBA song! :smile: 

I put the rithm as I read the phrase xD

Malyngo said:
Maybe @kickup can be coaxed to post a picture of the finland track if @MastaVonBlasta posts a pic in that outfit he is talking about.

Okayyyyyyy.... I think we're going a bit too far with this joke now guys :tongue: :tongue: 

:D

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:

and yet that still wouldn't be the oddest thing you found ;)

Evilsmurf said:
tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:

and yet that still wouldn't be the oddest thing you found ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECBYEzz2ozE

Malyngo said:
Maybe @kickup can be coaxed to post a picture of the finland track if @MastaVonBlasta posts a pic in that outfit he is talking about.

Okayyyyyyy.... I think we're going a bit too far with this joke now guys :tongue: :tongue: 

:D
What Joke? :wink: 

It would appear the testers have got the update release candidate and are enjoying it very, very much.....

#twitterstalker
We have been driving some flying cars today. You can't say you don't like flying cars!