DiRTy Gossip

Forget about the Road Book today, Im sure the guys have enough on their plate getting the Finland pack released before the weekend! 

dgeesi0 said:
starts at 44mins in.

just listened to it. basically confirmed we getting richard burns subaru and colin mcraes ford focus.also that the update is out end of month.

more or less confirmed about console version being done when finished. ps4 and xbox one.
A version of the Focus WRC that Colin drove, but don't expect Martini.
A real McRae Focus livery, but not one that was actually applied to the exact version of the Focus featured.

bogani said:
Console release is great, but at the same time, once that goes in to production I guess that means the PC version is locked down for content as well.

It's sad that there are only two updates left. Might be the last ones. :/
Just the opposite I think. Console is far more ripe for DLC which could then be released for PC as well.
Probably not new rally stages, the logistics are just too extreme. But more Rally Cross locations and cars could be on the cards.

Agreed, console port will take time but not from content producers; hopefully they will be able to get enough time to make some extra content for the rally side if the console release whilst the programming side looks after the port.

Probably no Road book today :( Since biglee left codies dirt social media for ex Twitter its nearly Dead now :(

Job3k said:
Probably no Road book today :( Since biglee left codies dirt social media for ex Twitter its nearly Dead now :(
Paul's done one each week since, if it comes superb, if it doesn't then surely they ran out if time finalising the update. Either way, win-win.

BrySkye said:
A version of the Focus WRC that Colin drove, but don't expect Martini.
A real McRae Focus livery, but not one that was actually applied to the exact version of the Focus featured.

This one? I'd be pretty happy if this one is included.

yes that livery would be awesome or something like it.tbh im not that bothered what we get just gimme finland ! :p

I thought the Focus looked great in the Valvoline livery, fingers crossed that's the one that has made it in!

It could also be both the blue and the white 2001 livery in the game since both have the reverse colors of one another.

http://blog.codemasters.com/dirt/09/dirt-rally-road-book-250915/

2001 Ford Focus and 2001 Subaru Impreza confirmed. :D

The blue RS car was raced in 2002 as the third factory entry by Markko Martin.2001 car was white raced by Francois Delecour.Of course in both seasons the main driving duo was Colin McRae and Carlos Sainz in Martini liveried cars.Plus a blue RS 2001 spec car was run by Mark Higgins in 2001 Rally RAC and in 2002 Sweden and Corse for Francois Duval.

macebig said:
The blue RS car was raced in 2002 as the third factory entry by Markko Martin.2001 car was white raced by Francois Delecour.Of course in both seasons the main driving duo was Colin McRae and Carlos Sainz in Martini liveried cars.
Wasn't well aware of that, thanks for the clarification. :)

Great news! I have to admit i was/ i am still hoping for something "finnish" to go with Finland stages from that same time period as these two legends. Was it Lee who posted that video with Mäkinen.. cant remember. 
Of course that might have been a plan, but maybe there was a problem with licensing and maybe we see it in future. There is already cars included that were driven by flying finns, but some classics from my youth are still missing.

Can't wait to see those V2 physics and Ouninpohja!

We are pleased aswell that the company is pleased with DR in order to summon more effort in developing future titles.

to all the Skin artist's out there:
Pls This: :p Focus WRC R. Baumschlager Red Bull - Austrian Rally Championship 2001 :p

@ meerkat , pls

Wrong thread fella, this is the 'Unsubstantiated rumour/Wild speculation/Outright lies with a hint of vague possibilities' thread. You want the 'Make my car look better than it already does' thread. ;)

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/5784/dirt-rally-custom-liveries-mods-tools-discussion-etc#latest