DiRTy Gossip

The devtest and version_08 branches have been updated for the last time two days ago, so they've probably found something in one of these branches that needs to be fixed.

function9 said:
Are these the same "testers" that tested the RX multiplayer before it was released?
I'm the same tester that played it 12 months before you did, and @MastaVonBlasta played it as far back as 2013

function9 said:
Are these the same "testers" that tested the RX multiplayer before it was released?
I'm the same tester that played it 12 months before you did, and @MastaVonBlasta played it as far back as 2013

Yep, some of us have been lucky enough to be crashing virtual rally cars for a while now!

OzoreXS said:
That driver crashed before or after seeing those guys balls?

order here matters.
On this sort of topic, if you go to YouTube and search for Mark Tapper you should find a short clip of him rolling a car after someone gave him the 'brown-eye'. Perhaps not safe for work though due to the expletives.

OzoreXS said:

order here matters.
On this sort of topic, if you go to YouTube and search for Mark Tapper you should find a short clip of him rolling a car after someone gave him the 'brown-eye'. Perhaps not safe for work though due to the expletives.
Things like that can be very off putting. Countless times we've come round corners to find spectators walking on the stage and the. Have them scrambling to get out of the way. Earlier this year we had a scene not too disimilar to the group b days, couldn't see the stage due to a see of spectators, who all parted ways as we came round the corner! Madness!

There was also controversy earlier this year when spectators where supposedly diliberately trying to cause crashes on a night stage, not sure what came about with that in the end

OzoreXS said:

order here matters.
Things like that can be very off putting. Countless times we've come round corners to find spectators walking on the stage and the. Have them scrambling to get out of the way. Earlier this year we had a scene not too disimilar to the group b days, couldn't see the stage due to a see of spectators, who all parted ways as we came round the corner! Madness!

There was also controversy earlier this year when spectators where supposedly diliberately trying to cause crashes on a night stage, not sure what came about with that in the end
That was last years Trackrod wasn't it the night stage issue? 

It happened last year on a night stage of the Circuit of Ireland.  The stage was cancelled for the second pass due to 'spectator issues'.  Turned out to be a group of drunk youths that couldn't be controlled or trusted not to interfere with the event...

OzoreXS said:

order here matters.

That was last years Trackrod wasn't it the night stage issue? 
Yeah it probably was come to think of it, I don't think other BTRDA events use night stages. i seem to remember they covered up a pile of wood chip pings which people had been using as a brake marker? 

We had the exact opposite this last weekend, spectators slowed us down for a corner where a few others had been off badly, and we probably would have joined them if they hadn't!

A new build (792622) has been pushed to the devtest branch an hour ago. Getting closer to the update again :)

Dey see uploadin', dey waitin' , Tryna catch me ridin' Dirt'y  B)

Happy Birthday Paul C.  Finland release would be a fitting present! :)

Job3k said:
So update probably coming.....today? I hope

v0.8 has been getting updates for weeks, but if this build proofs to be stable enough it might get released.

Job3k said:
So update probably coming.....today? I hope

v0.8 has been getting updates for weeks, but if this build proofs to be stable enough it might get released.
Hmmm that would mean some more time for homologation, right? Maybe Finland not beeing released this September?

Anyway, coincindently had this weird dream today: Finland was released and was bug ridden... got very disappointed... but then I woke up!

So I'd say... take your time to continue launching top top top level contents, because they all have been so far! :blush: 

cant wait already looking at my steering wheel its talking to me. i know you want me and you want finland . it will be soon then you can play with me :D

roll on tomorrow.