DiRTy Gossip

Looks like my trolling image will be true?  :cold_sweat:     http://scr.hu/2t79/f47iv :D

A new build (792622) has been pushed to the devtest branch an hour ago. Getting closer to the update again :)
Hey! Stop snooping!!
Snoopers!!

We prefer the term 'Gossipers' :) DiRTy methods, but snooping is something reserved for facebook...

No announcement of DiRT Show today so I guess the update is not rolling out today...

It's not 2pm yet.  By now, Paul has cut his cake and passed it round the office & has had his 2nd cheeky beer.  Once the update goes out at 2, he's home on a halfer!!

A new build (792622) has been pushed to the devtest branch an hour ago. Getting closer to the update again :)
Hey! Stop snooping!!
Snoopers!!

We prefer the term 'Gossipers' :) DiRTy methods, but snooping is something reserved for facebook...

No announcement of DiRT Show today so I guess the update is not rolling out today...
Don't jinx it, I can't take the wait any longer!!  Today pleeeeassseeee!!!

griev0r said:
Hey! Stop snooping!!
Snoopers!!

Don't jinx it, I can't take the wait any longer!!  Today pleeeeassseeee!!!
Why so impacient?

V2 physics:

:P

Let's bully them into releasing it today. I can't possibly wait for another day. Maybe if one of them feels hurt he'll drink and just hits the upload key on his keyboard. Or so is my sinister plan.

No 'Dear John' tweet yet, but its getting late AND its the poor fella's birthday.  

My community stats all zero'd a couple of mins ago.  Wonder if the times are being reset for V2?

So.... I just happened to see a 306 Maxi today... And an Impreza (2003 model, I believe it was) with an official looking livery, except it was Green on Black instead of the original colours... yeah.

Mine came back too...

Everyone is super-quiet today too.  The test team are normally on laughing at us every 20 mins

IRL?
  • Body is 36 characters too short.
  • Body is 4 characters too short.
Is this about the cars I saw, @F2CMaDMaXX ?

Yes, I saw them IRL today. The "Maxi" was a black road-going version, may not even have had the word 'maxi' in the name, but it looked EXACTLY like the DiRT Rally version w/o the spoiler.

The Impreza looked closer to its 2003 (I think) WRC Model, but the livery was in different colours, as I mentioned. Green on Black.

KevM said:
It happened last year on a night stage of the Circuit of Ireland.  The stage was cancelled for the second pass due to 'spectator issues'.  Turned out to be a group of drunk youths that couldn't be controlled or trusted not to interfere with the event...
Well, I can see why they have gun control in Ireland.(No self-control or brains, apparently.) On the other hand - maybe if those youths encountered more things in life that required thinking to avoid injury or death they might not be so impulsive and stupid. On the other other hand - they should probably be put to death for excessive stupidity and next year's event should be back on track! : }

You are all welcome, I'm glad I could solve one problem facing the world today. 'Whew, time for a well-earned beer.'
 >:) 

Yes it was directed at you, 789.

And it gas been very quiet today, I noticed that too, I see there was that new build pushed to the testers this morning  (PST) so maybe hard push to test final build intended for release.

I'd guess theyre hoping for tomorrow.

Finland update will be launched on Thursday or next month alongside the modern car pack lol

Where is my "rrrrrr" sound update? Is it coming in the end of this month? :3

Darhour said:
Finland update will be launched on Thursday or next month alongside the modern car pack lol

This 

Job3k said:
Darhour said:

This 
That.

Thursday IS next month.  Not really cutting edge with his info there...

soundfx said:
Job3k said:
Darhour said:

This 
That.

I Hate you all