DiRTy Gossip

pupazzo said:
BrySkye said:
Funnily enough, the Audi Quattro is also a bit of a confusing one, but not as much as the Impreza.
Basically you have the Quattro S1 and the Quattro E2. 
There's no such thing as the Quattro S1 E2.
Really, the S1 should have been called the E1.

John Davenport wrote up a piece about it that's readable here
http://www.ableitet.no/twentyS1/s1vse2.htm
Isn't the q in "quattro" written in lowercase?
Yeah, technically true. That's how Audi always do it. 
Just a bit difficult to overcome a basic trait of the English language, especially at 3am.

Dirtgame.com is redirected, that usually means they're up to something. It's not time for modern masters quite yet, is it?

Dytut said:
Dirtgame.com is redirected, that usually means they're up to something. It's not time for modern masters quite yet, is it?
Ohhh my tits! Don't get me excited... :D 

dgeesi0 said:
who is carla ? .............................................
The new Lee.  I was only joking though...  We've yet to hear any updates!

Well it looks like  my DiRT playing days are over for a while as my G25 has broken, and I really can't bring myself to play it on a keyboard.

I have a DFGT that works perfectly I'd sell you but I'm guessing you live in Europe, cause you know, you're fast.

I guess this has already been posted here but I'm surprised about reading this. It makes sense, we'll have the Focus RS in the 2010s class (Fiesta out) and the 2015 cars. I put it here for more gossip :) https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/dirt-rally-car-list-not-wishlist.327657/

Using the #Periodic Table of Dirt as likely confirmation for a majority of cars included.

This was the devs wishlist, there are cars on that list that are confirmed to not be coming to the game.

Well it looks like  my DiRT playing days are over for a while as my G25 has broken, and I really can't bring myself to play it on a keyboard.
dfgt go on ebay daily for 30-50 quid.

CM,please at least change the Fiesta mirrors to be in line with latter 2011 spec and all years onwards.

@Rallycameraman when my G25 broke, I emailed Logitech customer support and asked them to repair it. They were like "lolno" ... and I'm like "oh..." and they're like "but give us the serial number of the wheel and we'll send a G27 to you for free". And I'm like ... "k".

And here we are!

Hm,they probably have a stock of G27s that they are trying to get rid of so as to push G29/G920.

macebig said:
CM,please at least change the Fiesta mirrors to be in line with latter 2011 spec and all years onwards.
Just give us the 2014/15 Fiesta WRC facelift.