DiRTy Gossip

https://twitter.com/craigdrew75/status/656798532293238784

https://twitter.com/gflinch/status/656811512938545152

@kickup favorited this, gossip material?  Not sure, but worth mentioning.  

gfRally said:
https://twitter.com/craigdrew75/status/656798532293238784

https://twitter.com/gflinch/status/656811512938545152

@kickup favorited this, gossip material?  Not sure, but worth mentioning.  
I kind of would've prefer if they would swap the ")))" with just "Subaru". Always thought it looks weird IMO.

Its a throwback livery to honor the 20 years from McRae's championship.So,it is logical to use the 1995 specific ))) no tobacco 55 logo than the later one with the pleiades(which in fact was used from 1999 onwards and was never driven by Colin).

Actually, is it tobacco advertisement if the Scooby sub-folder is named 555?
Not on its own, no. Numbers on their own for a file name are too generic  
It's the combination of gold/yellow on blue, the typeface, etc that make it representative of State Express.

Do you think they'll leave them as numbers until the update comes out? Don't want to spoil what cars are comin'

Finally some rallycross on snow like in DiRT 3!

Btw, am I the only one that wants the FIA WRX to add a snow and asphalt round in its calendar?

pupazzo said:

Btw, am I the only one that wants the FIA WRX to add a snow and asphalt round in its calendar?
I personally wouldn't want to see those as then, by definition, it would no longer be rallycross...

...having said that, some of the loose sections on the current World Rallycross tracks are just loose dirt over concrete so, once a racing line has been cleared, the circuit is really all asphalt. Loheac is a perfect example of this.

In terms of snow racing, it's all about the Andros Trophy!

pupazzo said:

From where the hell is this magic coming from??!!!!

First the Geneal Lee on Baumholder, then RX at PP... now this! ?¿?¿

Whats next? a Pagani Huayra from Grid into Finland jumping at 200mph???!

I must insist: is this real life? (seriously, tell me.. I dont know)

mainly just importing previous stuff arnt they from dirt 3 and so on into dirt rally.

thing is what version are they using to do this ? a cracked version ? just wondering as maybe speed and such can be modified as easy. then worms open every where if its a normal online version.

I personally hate stuff like this, almost reminds me of gymkhana.  That being said if this is what finally needs to be done to get some old rally cars from DiRT3/2 then fine, but unfortunately we still won't have the beautiful sound or handling.  

What next a tie fighter?  Everyone wants to puts in a tie fighter!  (shakes head) reminds me of Flightsim days.

Appreciate the work that people have done to do it, just not for me.   

no thats true.people dont realize the other work that is done to bring you the great content you play.must kinda piss some off.

especially when its mainly just copy and pasting other guys content.if they had made it from scratch fair enough .

i do like modding though and some things are great what people create.i personally would love to play in the rx cars on rally stages for fun.

like in trailblazer with massive power fiesta.

I don't condone messing with your game files, but getting RX cars on a regular stage is easily done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7aKz1J37Bo

I played around with the RX Fiesta on Wales. It's like a group B car on crack.

dgeesi0 said:

especially when its mainly just copy and pasting other guys content.if they had made it from scratch fair enough .
If that was possible, people would do it. Unfortunately, the tools just aren't there to put completely new cars into Codies games, which is why it's all putting existing cars from an EGO game into other ones or Any Car Any Track ones.
As long as nobody is distributing Codies files, it's all good.

Judging from this screenshot, SLRE also won't have the newest facelift Fiesta WRC model as well. Must have to do with the WRC license?

In all honesty, Loeb Rally is looking pretty good so far. I wonder what the physics will be like.

The game is coming along pretty nice I have to admit, might buy as well.