DiRTy Gossip

G37L057 said:
tbtstt said:
JZStudios said:
Not sure why you think Paradise was a mediocre entry, I wish they made another one.
They did (sort of): Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) was basically a Burnout game with the Need for Speed name on the box. I've not been that impressed with many of the post-Underground NFS games, but I love Most Wanted: many hours have been wasted on that!
Please don't call that a Burnout. No one who says that have an understanding of how Burnout actually works and plays out. MW'12 compared to Burnout is a slow paced game.
I'll have to respectfully disagree with you there. I bought all of the non-handheld Burnout games and, in my personal opinion, NFS:MW 2012 felt like one of them. 

Just my opinion though.  :)

Who said the 1.5 million is the definite amount we'll need. How do we know we're not being trolled. You forget these guys were trained by the master.

They need him back.  At this point, the disinterest I have for the October update, is growing strong.

Nahh I'm as pumped as ever! I'm really gonna miss all anticipation once EA is over :(

Who said the 1.5 million is the definite amount we'll need. How do we know we're not being trolled. You forget these guys were trained by the master.
Mr Coleman on Twitter, the pupil is becoming the master.......

KickUp said:
https://twitter.com/dirtgame/status/659044689866309633

Sneak peek at Sweden, and Evo 10 confirmed. 
LoL! That is not Sweden ;)
it's look like norwegian :#  @KickUp 

Hopefully the Evo IX gets in as well ;)
Also knew that it suspiciously looked like Monte Carlo. :D

Where the hell in Monte is that. Can't say I've ever noticed that view, but then I'm usually too busy driving. 
Not 100% sure, but if it's the Swedish stage we thought then that's a lakeside, lower altitude one. Certainly going to do a tour of MC to check though!

Wasn't sure whether it was Monte or Sweden. It looked too mountainous for Sweden though.

looking forward to trying out these new cars

Perhaps it's an alternate dimension where the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man survived the Ghostbusters encounter and lived on to die and melt in Wales.

Evo X confirmed, and it seems to be left hand drive if im not mistaken, which is great. 

Now bring on the only other R4 car I care about:

R4 STI '15

Pikes Peak?  Nah.. 

Speaking of, they should have put this sign on the roadside, it's just further back down the road, so it would be out of place, still funny to see this there.

R4 STI '15

Consider codemasters teasing of the '15 STI wing shortly before it was offically announced. It's nearly two years ago, and if that wa a sign of a succesful licence aggreement with subaru, that could mean they could start model the new STI as soon as it was available. 
And it would also be a fitting cover car for Modern Masters because it will be as modern as it gets in Dirt Rally at this point (since there won't be '15 WRC cars due to licencing) 

Please tell my my thinking makes sense :) 

Perhaps it's an alternate dimension where the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man survived the Ghostbusters encounter and lived on to die and melt in Wales.
Someones been on the crack pipe again :D ...................

Look how the road goes uphill on the right corner, defo not monte.

d1ea said:

Look how the road goes uphill on the right corner, defo not monte.
It's Greece covered in snow....

^_^