Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

Recommended Posts

It's Monte, but I just can't figure which spot that is. Just drove all of it and couldn't find it.
There are some sections where the tarmac is covered in snow and you have the snowbank to the left and fewer trees. What makes it difficult to figure is the angle from where that screenshot was taken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It's Monte, but I just can't figure which spot that is. Just drove all of it and couldn't find it.
Same here, there wasn't a single part that looked like this image, 99% of the time i had a big cliff on one of my sides and a big drop on the other that had either Snowbanks + trees or concrete walls "preventing" me from falling directly into hell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I have no idea how they do the price for the cars IG, but a used Evo X R4 is around 70-80k € (apparently the factory new ones can go to 100k), so they are much cheaper then the WRCs, I wouldn't expect a high price for them IG, but who knows, maybe they will put them at a high price... :pensive: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The view on Route de Turini Descente is fairly similar, however I just tried again and found nothing like that spot on the road. View unobstructed by trees and only snow banks/no brick walls on the outside is very rare, and snow with a bush on the inside instead of massive walls is almost nonexistent in all of Monte. It's a very unlikely combination, and I couldn't find anything remotely like that in either direction. Spacetime anomaly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The view on Route de Turini Descente is fairly similar, however I just tried again and found nothing like that spot on the road. View unobstructed by trees and only snow banks/no brick walls on the outside is very rare, and snow with a bush on the inside instead of massive walls is almost nonexistent in all of Monte. It's a very unlikely combination, and I couldn't find anything remotely like that in either direction. Spacetime anomaly?
My bad, it is not Route de Turini Descente, it is one in which you start on snow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wow, this is about as lively that I have seen this thread in a while.  :)  @KickUp stated 1500 as the answer, where are you guys taking that as 1.5mil? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Procver said:
The view on Route de Turini Descente is fairly similar, however I just tried again and found nothing like that spot on the road. View unobstructed by trees and only snow banks/no brick walls on the outside is very rare, and snow with a bush on the inside instead of massive walls is almost nonexistent in all of Monte. It's a very unlikely combination, and I couldn't find anything remotely like that in either direction. Spacetime anomaly?
My bad, it is not Route de Turini Descente, it is one in which you start on snow
I didn't pick that because you mentioned it, the scenery there is closest to the one in that pic as far as I can see. Also, it has the tunnel.

Anyway, I think I'll just leave it be here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gfRally said:
Wow, this is about as lively that I have seen this thread in a while.  :)  @KickUp stated 1500 as the answer, where are you guys taking that as 1.5mil? 
 Paul was asked how many thousands it would take to buy all the Modern Masters cars. He answered 1500 thousands, which is equal to 1500000 or 1.5 million.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gfRally said:
Wow, this is about as lively that I have seen this thread in a while.  :)  @KickUp stated 1500 as the answer, where are you guys taking that as 1.5mil? 
1500x1000 - it was asked how many thousands would be needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So , 1.5 million?
Lets calculate:
Focus RS is confirmed, so 500k for 2000's class
leaving 1mil 
So now the question of how many cars is highly dependant on if there is another 2010's car ? 
Assuming an R4 car is based on real life costs it will be around 100k
Which options does that leave:
(All options automatically inlcude the Focus in the 2000's)
Option 1:
2010's: Polo R WRC(650k)   .......(OR DS3 OR i20 but I think Polo is most likely)
R4: Evo X , STI '15 , STI '14, Evo IX (75k each)
Option 2:
2000's: STI '07 OR C4 (500k)
R4: Evo X , STI '15 , STI '14, Evo IX (125k each)
Option 3:
2010's: Polo R WRC(650k)
R4: Evo X ,(only one of the two: STI '15 , STI '14) (175k each)
Option 4:
2010's: Polo R WRC(700k)
R4: Evo X , (STI '15 OR EvoIX ), STI '14 (100k each)

I don't know of any more options in R4 (and I doubt a Renult Megane is in it) and assuming the cars shall be relativly modern and only restricting on Rally cars (no Suzuki SX4 Monster), then it will probably be one of these four options. Where would you bet your money on? Mine's on Nr. 1 or Nr. 4...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyRex said:
Focus RS is confirmed, so 500k for 2000's class
Not sure how putting a 2007 car to compete with 2001 cars, when there's already a Focus there, is a logical move. It's gonna be in the 2010's for sure, especially since it's ranked as a 2010s on the periodic table.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
G37L057 said:
SkyRex said:
Focus RS is confirmed, so 500k for 2000's class
Not sure how putting a 2007 car to compete with 2001 cars, when there's already a Focus there, is a logical move. It's gonna be in the 2010's for sure, especially since it's ranked as a 2010s on the periodic table.
This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyRex said:
So , 1.5 million?
Lets calculate:
Focus RS is confirmed, so 500k for 2000's class
leaving 1mil 
So now the question of how many cars is highly dependant on if there is another 2010's car ? 
Assuming an R4 car is based on real life costs it will be around 100k
Which options does that leave:
(All options automatically inlcude the Focus in the 2000's)
Option 1:
2010's: Polo R WRC(650k)   .......(OR DS3 OR i20 but I think Polo is most likely)
R4: Evo X , STI '15 , STI '14, Evo IX (75k each)
Option 2:
2000's: STI '07 OR C4 (500k)
R4: Evo X , STI '15 , STI '14, Evo IX (125k each)
Option 3:
2010's: Polo R WRC(650k)
R4: Evo X ,(only one of the two: STI '15 , STI '14) (175k each)
Option 4:
2010's: Polo R WRC(700k)
R4: Evo X , (STI '15 OR EvoIX ), STI '14 (100k each)

I don't know of any more options in R4 (and I doubt a Renult Megane is in it) and assuming the cars shall be relativly modern and only restricting on Rally cars (no Suzuki SX4 Monster), then it will probably be one of these four options. Where would you bet your money on? Mine's on Nr. 1 or Nr. 4...
Where is confirmed the Focus '07 in modern masters? Maybe it will come in winter wonderland as it is Gromholm Car ( Rally Sweden Winner), and in modern masters we have:
Wrc '15 (Polo,DS3, i20) 650k
R4(confirmed Evo x, n14 probable and evo ix)125k x 3cars
R5/S2000 (Fiesta R5 and another cars fabia or 208/207)200k x 2cars
R2 (Fiesta R2 or Adam or 208)75k per car
And the result is 1500k
This would be pretty awesome for me i think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dgeesi0 said:
i have 1.5 million saved up haha hopefully its enough for them all. :)
Do a quick Pikes Peak at master level, you'll have 1.6 million or 1.8-1.9 million if you'll do entire championship (30 minutes basically) :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
G37L057 said:
dgeesi0 said:
i have 1.5 million saved up haha hopefully its enough for them all. :)
Do a quick Pikes Peak at master level, you'll have 1.6 million or 1.8-1.9 million if you'll do entire championship (30 minutes basically) :P 
shit I should do that I have like 200k saved up only lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeah, I seriously doubt the Perez focus will come in the 2000's class. Maybe it will replace the fiesta in the 2010s and the fiesta will go to a whole new class with future 1.6l additions. Just a wild theory. But it definitely won't compete with the 2001 cars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AphDburn said:
G37L057 said:
dgeesi0 said:
i have 1.5 million saved up haha hopefully its enough for them all. :)
Do a quick Pikes Peak at master level, you'll have 1.6 million or 1.8-1.9 million if you'll do entire championship (30 minutes basically) :P 
shit I should do that I have like 200k saved up only lol
Score sub 9:10 run, abandon second run. Repeat till enough IGC. 120k+ per won event. Getting 1 million is a matter of slightly over an hour if you're fast and have the game on SSD (to effectively nullify loading times).

Best IGC farming method in the game. RX is about 2-3 times slower.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I don't think we'll be seeing R2, R5/S2K. They would have added achievements for those. If we do get any cars outside of the R4 Class it will be 2000/2010s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AphDburn said:
I don't think we'll be seeing R2, R5/S2K. They would have added achievements for those. If we do get any cars outside of the R4 Class it will be 2000/2010s
Well, some F2s are possible... or not if Renault is still an arse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×