DiRTy Gossip

But as the game doesn't operate on WRC rules, think of Dirt Rally is a Club event.  The 1.6L WRC & 2.0L WRC cars, all run the same class (currently), until the homologation expires and the older World cars.

Perhaps in game there isn't as much of a difference between WRC cars as there should be? Maybe I just haven't found the right setup or something, but on Kontinjarvi, I'm consistently a few seconds slower with the Fiesta than I am with the '01 Focus.

Ahahaa i restarted after Flying finland. Made my self a career mode with sponsor contracts that makes it i guess harder to climb up the ladder (i made it semi-deep but going to make it deeper anyway if someone is interest or even help with excel files etc. let me know!). 
I did also spend too much time testing FFB setup without getting any credits (before implementing it to my career mode).

So now i have only two cars, 130,000 IGC. It felt so good idea back then to restart!

I guess i just have to learn not to give a f***   :)

next week then?
This brings me a bittersweet taste. On one hand I would really love to see the new car packs... but on another, hehe, well, monthly will be rewarded soon; I spect like 390.000cr, it worths a whole car wich is cool.

And I will be able to finnish my 5th (maybe 6th..xD) masters rally where I´m getting >1000k cr

Now this will be full time, until my hands bleeds

MUST...NOT...GIVE...A...F**K...! Heck, too hard
I'm a big fan of R4, even if WRC always takes everyone's attention I love to see them running

I know the game isn't running wrc rules, but if it truly wasn't we would have the 2010 fiesta against the 2001 focus, because that's what happens in club events in the real world. I'm not saying it's a bad things, it's just that is how it is currently organised

Yeah, I know Michael.  Hard to guess...

Who knows what they will come up with, as they may have a long-term plan for further car content releases relative to the classes?

I hope the sounds of the new upcoming car pack will be as close to reality as possilbe.

Since we got the authentic impreza 555 sound I learned how much impact on the immersion realistic sounds have..
when comparing the 555 with the impreza 2001 , the 2001 WRC sounds weaker , I really hope we get some sound update on the 01 impreza and as well nice and sweet sounds of the modern masterts cars... pls Codies get the typical evo anti lag poopping sounds of the Evos right .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AaDvgso8OI

KevM said:
Grp N Evo's have always had the filthiest Anti-lag!! :)
Come to America, and see our national events.  Most open class cars anti lag sound like that.  Though Mitsubishi definitely has their own sound, no doubt.  But those sounds are like crack, never get enough 

I hope the sounds of the new upcoming car pack will be as close to reality as possilbe.

Since we got the authentic impreza 555 sound I learned how much impact on the immersion realistic sounds have..
when comparing the 555 with the impreza 2001 , the 2001 WRC sounds weaker , I really hope we get some sound update on the 01 impreza and as well nice and sweet sounds of the modern masterts cars... pls Codies get the typical evo anti lag poopping sounds of the Evos right .
Codies always do their very best to get their hands on cars to record, but it's not always that simple. I'm pretty sure they managed to find a 2001 Subaru though.

cmsoundfx said:
It's not just about cracking them or getting them right. It's about many stars aligning.

1) Find authentic cars (preferably with a pedigree).
2) Car is in good running order and not a museum piece.
3) Owner is willing to transport to a location suitable for recording in the specific manner we need.
4) Owner is willing to do this at a price which does not wipe out the entire budget of the game.

As soon as we find them, we will record. Same for some other cars we have yet to source.

KevM said:
I was in my loft looking for a lost remote control when I came across these: -
Imaginary cinnamon rolls. Yeah, we all have those.

i can remember going to get colin mcrae 3 on ps2 at boxing day . played alot of hrs on it. :D

There's a whole lot more, mostly driving but not so much rally!  I might set it up later, nearly sure I have a rubbish PS2 Fanatec up there too

Am I the only only disappointed with the Lancer? I would rather like more cars in the existing classes, instead of getting yet another class :/

Anyone heading to Wales Rally GB? Apparently the Codies D-Box is going to be there on the McRae stand. Think I might have a go and see if I can set the best time of the weekend :D

Anyone heading to Wales Rally GB? Apparently the Codies D-Box is going to be there on the McRae stand. Think I might have a go and see if I can set the best time of the weekend :D
Yup, bright and early, as usual! :smiley:  
Got a pass for Saturday. Where's the stand gonna be located? 

I was seriously thinking about it, but third year of uni scared me out of it!

AphDburn said:
Fastolsen said:
Hi Guys,

Does anybody know what the world record @sweet lamb with the Fiesta is?
5.28.somethingsomething
Damn! Is there any video of this? Made 5:37 now, and thought that was good:P