DiRTy Gossip

Well, from Mr Coleman's most recent tweets, looks like no 1.6l WRCs will be coming in this update. He said that all cars in the update are pre-2010 and, therefore, the logical conclusions are the following:

BUMMER!

No 2015 Impreza WRX Sti in the R4 class, because production of that model or the rally version started in 2014 at the earliest. 

BUMMER! 
Some may already be waiting for me to say it...  

But still sounds like 1 subie in this batch 

But still sounds like 1 subie in this batch 
It's logical, since a new class with only one car (or two Evos) would be stupid to have

Seems like Codies next project leaked!

Credits to my friend Rebellion765, made my day when i saw this on my inbox on facebook lol

macebig said:
Ok,the character thing is getting on my nerves.....
The character limit counts spaces as characters so just type whatever it is you want to type in and then hold spacebar for a couple of seconds and it'll let you post ;)

Like this                                                                                          

Still down for me. I can access it through LTE on my phone though. This has happened before and it was fixed on its own. Could be a modem/router issue on my end too, I guess.

They are probably just doing standard work with it. Last time I looked I don't think it had any details about Finland, so that's probably being added, as well as getting ready for modern masters?

I think it just broke...  Nothing to see here!! :)                                               

Never ever liked the hatchback, looks like an ugly focus or MG ZR
You have something to MG? :)  It's briliant car, In RL I own an older Rover 200 which was basically same car (just older model) based on Civic.

Generally I don't like any of the new Subaru's since the hatchback weird one. They've lost their style, character...I'm not sure how to describe it.

versedi said:
You have something to MG? :)  It's briliant car, In RL I own an older Rover 200 which was basically same car (just older model) based on Civic.

Generally I don't like any of the new Subaru's since the hatchback weird one. They've lost their style, character...I'm not sure how to describe it.

Drive a Rover 25 as a road car and sit in a ZR rally car ;)

I would agree.  The hatch was always wrong for an Impreza, its always been a saloon car!

Id say without a doubt, we'll get the hatch in the game though....

I initially hated it, but I have slowly warmed to it (the Vermont cars have unquestionably helped with that!). Having said that the 3rd gen Impreza is probably my least fave generation of the car. The fourth gen cars look much better in my opinion: can't wait to see a few of them in action on rally stages in the UK!