DiRTy Gossip

AphDburn said:
I, personally, think some members are downplaying the last update a bit too much. I think we will end with a bang, just like we started with a bang.
I like bangs
Even the gang ones? xD
To honor these quotes, here's a surprise guitar solo:

Toyota is completely impossible if I remember rightly
That was the line around June or July.
Saying that, we're not privy to everything that happens behind the scenes.

BrySkye said:
Toyota is completely impossible if I remember rightly
That was the line around June or July.
Saying that, we're not privy to everything that happens behind the scenes.
I am #insiderknowledge

enamel said:
Her slide work is amazing. And that finger picking...
All while holding beer in hand and swatting whatever the hell was on her.

If they want to end EA with a bang they could also release a bunch of extra stages for each location ;-)

I, personally, think some members are downplaying the last update a bit too much. I think we will end with a bang, just like we started with a bang.
The "problem" is many of us still think with 1.0 will be a big bang, not just a bang.

I dont know for what is the timeline for ??¿?

All card are on the table now. (I guess... O_o)

Dytut said:
If they want to end EA with a bang they could also release a bunch of extra stages for each location ;-)

I like that you think it would be that simple!

OzoreXS said:
The "problem" is many of us still think with 1.0 will be a big bang, not just a bang.

I dont know for what is the timeline for ??¿?

I agree that is a problem, but why is that expected, just out of interest? At this point there's been a 'bang' a month, some of them huge ones that have probably spoilt us (and yet a minority still complained at 5 cars with Germany) meaning the smaller ones have maybe had less impact than they otherwise would have done if there had been a bigger gap in between.

20kms of Sweden, a 2010s car and a few more fixes and improvements next month would be a huge bang for me, not sure how anyone would think otherwise.

I would suggest they change the 'November' date on the timeline to December soon though, so we don't end up with the sudden return of the "I turned to drink and drugs because Modern Masters was a day after October" crowd on the 30th.

If there is a Big Bang surprise with WW (big IF), I expect it to be something like the arrival of a car thats been categorically denied up to this point, like Grp A Toyota or Lancer, Xsara etc etc.  Genuinely, I wouldn't expect much more than that, than whats described on the timeline.

Be Awesome if it happens, but we shouldn't get too disappointed if it doesn't.

Well any other cars driven by Burns or McRae are off the table unless something changed in the last few weeks, so no Legacy, Evo IV, V, Xsara, 206, Fabia or R4 .

BrySkye said:
Well any other cars driven by Burns or McRae are off the table unless something changed in the last few weeks, so no Legacy, Evo IV, V, Xsara, 206, Fabia or R4 .
There's always Evo VI :p 

Clearly not DR, but which game is this from: http://blog.codemasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Sub_003.jpg ?
Oh, that's just one of the renderings from the original Colin McRae Rally.
The same CGI model used in the games FMV intro.
You can see the games original logo above the car number.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8owNpPgutM8

Clearly not DR, but which game is this from: http://blog.codemasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Sub_003.jpg ?
EDIT: Cancel that, @BrySkye already nailed it! 

Paul's favorite Winter Wonderland car is white. You know what has a mostly white paint job? I betting VW Polo.

Paul's favorite Winter Wonderland car is white. You know what has a mostly white paint job? I betting VW Polo.
It was the first thing I thought of too......

He also said he didnt wanna tell us which carS come with winter wonderland so I guess we'll get more than one