DiRTy Gossip

Trowter said:

NOT ENOUGH DISK SPACE FUCK. First world problems
Bad luck San!! 

Uninstall something quick!

Anyone else stuck in an office right now?
Yes. But at least I'm having fun reading all the reactions to the release :D Can't wait to see what you guys think of Sweden!

Im close now... :blush:  This will be my night with my queen and see her dancing in Sweden! 

Anyone else stuck in an office right now?
Stuck at the office indeed....
Luckly i already played Winter Wonderland in the test mode ;-)
Go have fun guys! Its amazing! And thank you all for the big help and fun here! Was great fun reading all the gossips!

Well now you lot can have a little laugh at some of us testers, 'cause the save games from out test version to the release version aren't compatible.
So for any of us that didn't make a backup of our 0.9 saves, and I know of at least one such poor soul, their save is corrupt.
And all of us have to buy the Polo and Hyundai again, so no headstart on upgrades, etc.

http://www.redbull.com/en/games/stories/1331763518084/dirt-rally-pc-xbox-one-and-playstation-4-q-and-a

Interview with Darren. Basically says there won't be any difference between PC and console, although there will be some new tutorials to guide new players. Both PS4 and Xbox should get 60fps too!

RallyDriven said:
Interview with Darren. Basically says there won't be any difference between PC and console, although there will be some new tutorials to guide new players. Both PS4 and Xbox should get 60fps too!
I would be disappointed if they wouldn't optimise the game to run at 60FPS on the consoles. It's not as power hungry as pCARS while that runs at 60FPS.
Anyway, time to see if the slenderman went away.

Changelog and Steam Workshop now live!
http://steamcommunity.com/games/310560/announcements/detail/42019920493957545

Weird request, but can anyone tell me if either the Polo or not-i20 have any fictional liveries? I really like the ones for the other modern cars.

BrySkye said:
Well now you lot can have a little laugh at some of us testers, 'cause the save games from out test version to the release version aren't compatible.
So for any of us that didn't make a backup of our 0.9 saves, and I know of at least one such poor soul, their save is corrupt.
And all of us have to buy the Polo and Hyundai again, so no headstart on upgrades, etc.
Well, sh!t. Now you know two poor souls.

Jepsertti said:
BrySkye said:
Well, sh!t. Now you know two poor souls.
Glad i did save backup before.... :d 

What's going on with Steam....can't get more than 933KB/s....the time is increasing instead of decreasing. Gosh I want to play!

I see @Porkhammer 's setup for finland on workshoop already, gonna test it for sure! Thanks @Porkhammer