DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

gfRally said:
Need Moar Subarus!  

Its to short, that's what she said
We all know the 97 or  98 Impreza WRC belongs in this game. Give it to us! ;)

bogani said:
gfRally said:
Need Moar Subarus!  

If we are going back, then certainly the 90,92 Legacy.  

Also I know this has been discussed (and beaten) but what is everyone talking about the Audi E2, there are a bunch of different E2s out there.  I like the non Group B model since it hasn't been modeled as often.  Not saying I dislike the S1 at all!

gfRally said:
Also I know this has been discussed (and beaten) but what is everyone talking about the Audi E2, there are a bunch of different E2s out there.  I like the non Group B model since it hasn't been modeled as often.  Not saying I dislike the S1 at all!
We already have the S1. It's the Quattro E2 for the Group B that's the thing. Some competition for "the pug" is needed.

Oh not this again... we are but simple people whos minds are not capable of comprehending such Subaru knowledge, please spare us oh mighty one!

gfRally said:
We already have the S1. It's the Quattro E2 for the Group B that's the thing. Some competition for "the pug" is needed.

So this is the E2?  More or less the rally version of the Pikes Peak car (not accurate, I know).

So this is the Audi I am talking about its the A2:

Again, I love the S1, but this hasn't been done often or at all.  Not the Group B history but..

but the A2 looks so... ugly!                                                              

I can understand from the pure history perspective, but when most people think Group B Audi Quattro, it's the E2 that comes to mind for being so bonkers.
On top of that, with the current games line up featuring the later Group B cars (205 Evo 2, Delta S4 even the Metro 6R4 which had the performance, just not the reliability), the Quattro E2 is the logical choice to try and stay more competitive.

BrySkye said:
I can understand from the pure history perspective, but when most people think Group B Audi Quattro, it's the E2 that comes to mind for being so bonkers.
On top of that, with the current games line up featuring the later Group B cars (205 Evo 2, Delta S4 even the Metro 6R4 which had the performance, just not the reliability), the Quattro E2 is the logical choice to try and stay more competitive.
An early Group B and Late Group B classes would've been perfect for using entirety of the Group B line-up.

"If we are going back, then certainly the 90,92 Legacy"

Hah! We grow old.

Going back for me means Cortina Mk1, Alpine Renault, Volvo Amazon

Evilsmurf said:
Most Rally cars are ugly, but thats what makes them so great.  Want pretty? Go drive a Ferrari or something. :smiley: 

And Im about 99% sure our beloved DiRT Rally art is an based on this A2

Its ok @Evilsmurf you are one of the few that can take 'ugly' and beat it into submission :wink: and for that, you have my respect.   

bogani said:
gfRally said:
Need Moar Subarus!  

THIS.
Evilsmurf said:
Yeah, and the the rest of the Audi rally cars are so pretty.  ;)

gfRally said:
Evilsmurf said:
Most Rally cars are ugly, but thats what makes them so great.  Want pretty? Go drive a Ferrari or something. :smiley: 

Why not have both?

KevM said:
A Renault 5, now, #THAT would be a complete handful.....
it was fun to drive. i drove it on a few stages when the dev build went live.ive been waiting for that car ever since.hoping it makes it at some point. :)

http://postimg.org/image/ksvdhspyz/

Please can you vote this thread? 
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/37483/please-allow-us-to-change-grip-like-the-first-build-of-dirt-rally
Thanks

xavivg said:
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/37483/please-allow-us-to-change-grip-like-the-first-build-of-dirt-rally
Thanks
I voted. Probably not the option you wanted me to vote for, but I voted

xavivg said:
Thanks
I voted. Probably not the option you wanted me to vote for, but I voted
Well don't worry, just i want to know what the people think about it, that's why is anonymous.
Thanks for vote!

xavivg said:
Thanks

No problem mate, I voted no, you're welcome :)

xavivg said:
Thanks
Some additional variability would be nice above and beyond the wet or dry tracks tracks we have now. For instance this years Wales Rally was beyond just a bit of rain :)

A bit like in Assetto Corsa you can select a level of track grip it would be nice to add something like a "very slippery" weather setting. Then it wouldn't open up access to grip levels to users which could impact online competition.

It have sense, for me. I just wanted to know your opinion. Almost everybody voted no so okay, Dirt will be a fantastic arcade-sim game, that i love it. Anyway, if you voted yes or no, thanks for your time and for vote it. People who's give to me an "offtopic", take it  :kissing_heart: 

Now please,  continue the activity of the typical dirty-gossip thread

cheers