DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
How to contact Customer Service Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

Can you provide more specific on the snacks please?  :D

Sounds awesome @justbiglee‌: I can do any date in that range, so I'm definitely in! 

EDIT: I'm also fully onboard with the burger eating excursion. 

@justbiglee count me in,.. probally a Friday would fit better for me, in that case I can/will plan a 2 of 3 day trip to Southam so i can stay in the weekend around  Birmingham ( instead of a 1 day rush again)

Have to admit that i do have a rally the 1ste and 2nd of November,.. so one week later would fit better for me.  

tbtstt said:
Can you provide more specific on the snacks please?  :D

Sounds awesome @justbiglee‌: I can do any date in that range, so I'm definitely in! 

EDIT: I'm also fully onboard with the burger eating excursion. 
Can't miss that one either xD
Would love to meet u too Steve!

@justbiglee count me in,.. probally a Friday would fit better for me, in that case I can/will plan a 2 of 3 day trip to Southam so i can stay in the weekend around  Birmingham ( instead of a 1 day rush again)

Have to admit that i do have a rally the 1ste and 2nd of November,.. so one week later would fit better for me.  
That's not the same rally that Solberg, Meeke and Yves Matton are all doing is it?! Hope you don't have to choose between that and some DiRTY previews!

doyley101 said:

That's not the same rally that Solberg, Meeke and Yves Matton are all doing is it?! Hope you don't have to choose between that and some DiRTY previews!

The Condroz rally is at the same date, but its in Belgium, only I will compete in a Dutch Rally ( Conrad Euregio rally) because of the Dutch Rally championship I have to, although many dutch rally drivers will go to Belgium (the Condroz Rally)  to compete overthere,...

I will compete the Euregio rally with a Belgian co-driver, preparing for my 2015 rally campaign
Next year u can find me in the big Belgium rallies as East Belgium Rally, Condroz rally Yper etc etc
And perhaps an UK rally :D

Flights to Birmingham are looking pretty steep, and nobody has a direct flight over. I will have to think about it.

Benniz said:
Flights to Birmingham are looking pretty steep, and nobody has a direct flight over. I will have to think about it.
If u fly through amsterdam then i can get u some company -> amsterdam untill Southam travelled that way before ;)

Benniz said:
If u fly through amsterdam then i can get u some company -> amsterdam untill Southam travelled that way before ;)
Yeah you could fly to Holland/Belgium and then get a ferry. NoNot sura about times but it 'll be cheaper and Birmingham to the coast isn't that far :)

Probably looking to that it would take much longer time doing it that way, but thanks for the suggestions :) Looks like the shortest trip would take 4 hours, Oslo - Copenhagen - Birmingham. Flight out and back is around 300 GBP :neutral_face: 

People are clearly quite desperate to see what you've been working on Lee! Especially with all your cruel hints over the past few months haha

People are clearly quite desperate to see what you've been working on Lee! Especially with all your cruel hints over the past few months haha
you love it really :P

Whoa! So it's happening! :D 

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it as I'm out of holidays for the rest of they year :( 
I really wish I had a chance to verify my wild Gossip theories and see what Codies cooked up.

If @tbtstt comes back satisfied with regards to rallycross content then I'm sure I'll be happy too - I've been loving WorldRX lately and still hope Codies will get an official licence.

Shame that NDAs are still required... ;]

I would be happy to sign an NDA if I get access to some kind of live stream. Would be awesome to see what you have been up to. 

I'll even treat myself to some burgers and snacks! Mmm... snacks!

If @tbtstt comes back satisfied with regards to rallycross content then I'm sure I'll be happy too - I've been loving WorldRX lately and still hope Codies will get an official licence.
I've got my fingers crossed there will be some rallycross content to check out @GentleNameMVB‌!

@Azoresst‌ 
Interesting interesting - game tests and video chats? Paul at a Game Expo in Brazil? Maybe something is about to happen...

https://twitter.com/jamielowesdev/status/522866344501317632

What if DiRT4 announcement trailer was a in-game remake of the Climb Dance? :O 

@Azoresst‌ 
Interesting interesting - game tests and video chats? Paul at a Game Expo in Brazil? Maybe something is about to happen...

That would be a brilliant announcement trailer! I hope Pikes Peak is considered for new DiRT it was so much fun in the first one. 

@Azoresst‌ 

Maybe, that WAS DiRT4...  I think they have the dust clouds about right.

I've been without internet for a few weeks in my new student house, so I've been a bit behind (alcohol is another excuse) but I'd love to come on the 28th! As long as I've got nothing important on in the way of deadlines or tests, but I should be fine this early in the term! Thanks @justbiglee !