DiRTy Gossip

I'm pretty sure it's already been mentioned that they are video tutorials
It has?  I thought at best, that it was, we'd love to do something like video tutorials?

@KickUp @Hatward I can take out my brothers PS4, and test DR on consoles for you if you want. <3 
Sadly it doesn't work like that on console. 

Come on @KickUp Can you drip feed us anything that the press will see?  I like the new menu looks we saw in the pics posted.

Come on @KickUp Can you drip feed us anything that the press will see?  I like the new menu looks we saw in the pics posted.
Sadly I can't as those guys are under embargo till next week. I'll see if I can think of some alternative way to feed you hungry gossipers though. 

KickUp said:
Sadly I can't as those guys are under embargo till next week. I'll see if I can think of some alternative way to feed you hungry gossipers though. 
I have the day off work on Friday with nothing to do at the moment (hint hint) ;)

KickUp said:
I have the day off work on Friday with nothing to do at the moment (hint hint) ;)
I don't have any days off... but I can quickly arrange one if the doors at Codemasters might be open! 

Azoresst said:
Job3k said:
Any gossip here? Germans pls help.
http://www.spielejournalist.de/2016/01/25/im-gespraech-mit-paul-coleman-chefdesigner-von-codemasters-steam-early-access-war-das-beste-was-uns-passieren-konnte/
According to google translate there will be some more content coming which they will talk about in february. Looks like they will add more languages too.
Paul already confirmed that we will have new languages.
Yep, and my GoogleTranslate-Foo says that there is new content that they will *talk* more about in Feb :)
Zee Germans hea:: There will be some new features/extras coming in april, which they will talk about in february.

Does someone know which Ford this is? I can't quite pin it. But maybe I've just had one beer to much yesterday.

blattschuss said:

Does someone know which Ford this is? I can't quite pin it. But maybe I've just had one beer to much yesterday.

Looks like the Fiesta RX to me

People keep saying the renaults are likely to be added, but didnt we (ages ago) have as good as confirmation that they were planning/hoping to add the Audi Sport Quattro S1 at some point?

austinb said:
People keep saying the renaults are likely to be added, but didnt we (ages ago) have as good as confirmation that they were planning/hoping to add the Audi Sport Quattro S1 at some point?
oh boy,  here we go again... E2

austinb said:
I think you mean the Audi Sport Quattro S1 E2. :D

Ha I knew id get that respone straight away, you understood what car i was talking about anyway. I left a couple of characters off while making a quick comment, chill out.

I don't think it's a priority, as we already have a Quattro in game. So Paul said the press embargo lasts until next week, so we should be hearing stuff then :)

I don't think it's a priority, as we already have a Quattro in game. So Paul said the press embargo lasts until next week, so we should be hearing stuff then :)

Yeah I personally agree its not a priority, but do you remeber what was said? (was months ago)

So, someone has has asked what the additional new content would be...

https://twitter.com/kick_up/status/691906498084093952

gfRally said:
austinb said:
oh boy,  here we go again... E2
^ THAT.

KevM said:
So, someone has has asked what the additional new content would be...

https://twitter.com/kick_up/status/691906498084093952
Has anyone confirmed that there will NOT be any DLC?

austinb said:
Yes, and we got that car with the Pikes Peak release :p 

It's the Audi Quattro E2 that has a chance of still appearing in the game. At least that was basically the answer to my question of "Is there any hope of Quattro E2 ever appearing in the game or we should abandon that boat?".