DiRTy Gossip

Well, if I could wish for 2 things to get into the game, it would be an Audi S1E2 (or whatever it's actually called, I think you know which one I mean) and a full gravel version of Pikes Peak.
I think both things are actually possible, @kick_up said in one dirt show that the full gravel version is something he regrets not getting into the game, since the PP cars all raced on the full gravel version.

Rygar86 said:
I am getting excited for the new cars! It's feels like a early Birthday or Christmas. 
Whats this about new cars?!
Rinus has given birth to two of them!
That's gotta hurt! But seriously what is going on with getting new cars?

Dique said:
Well, if I could wish for 2 things to get into the game, it would be an Audi S1E2 (or whatever it's actually called, I think you know which one I mean)
Never too late to learn: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/39555/the-confusing-car-name-thread-s1-e2-22b-wrc-etc

Dique said:
Well, if I could wish for 2 things to get into the game, it would be an Audi S1E2 (or whatever it's actually called, I think you know which one I mean)
Never too late to learn: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/39555/the-confusing-car-name-thread-s1-e2-22b-wrc-etc
Audi Sport Quattro E2 :smile: 

Please cheer up, proponents :smile: 

Kenny1962 said:
Can we please have a Mitsubishi Evo Tommie Mac version. This should have been in the game by now.
The fact that it isn't should tell you something about Game Licencing.

there was talk of a patch wasnt there this week.wondering if some of the silly times still up will get removed also.still many up.

I tried to bait KickUp for a small sliver of Twitter gossip, but he remains tight-lipped...  Git!! :p   

I'll go ahead and buy Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo if we don't get any news!

Ok I have to admit that would be too cruel... Sorry.

Jepsertti said:

After watching Vajb's stream of SLRE I can say with 100% certainty that I will never invest in this game. :D Not even on a 90% off sale!

Jepsertti said:

After watching Vajb's stream of SLRE I can say with 100% certainty that I will never invest in this game. :D Not even on a 90% off sale!

I hope citroen and toyota also notice its a bad game and give licenses to codemasters

Lynx2000 said:
Jepsertti said:

I hope citroen and toyota also notice its a bad game and give licenses to codemasters
It's not a matter of giving, but of selling the license. SLRE paid the price, which was probably too demanding for DR budget.

i can honestly say that game is possibly worst rally game i seen. when you think of the money involved also :D

i wouldnt buy it for £1. i tried the demo on steam. could even use my wheel and would even start LOL.makes you wonder how companies with millions at stake can pull off such shoddy crap and stay open.

dgeesi0 said:
there was talk of a patch wasnt there this week.wondering if some of the silly times still up will get removed also.still many up.
Yeah I didn't play for a week or so and the times got so crazy. 2 many cheaters. 

Lynx2000 said:
Jepsertti said:

It's not a matter of giving, but of selling the license. SLRE paid the price, which was probably too demanding for DR budget.
Citroen and Toyota licence are nothing to do with budget. Both won't appear in DiRT Rally for different reasons (well anymore Citroen models)

Citroen and Toyota licence are nothing to do with budget. Both won't appear in DiRT Rally for different reasons (well anymore Citroen models)
What kind of reasons?

Underkex said:
What kind of reasons?
AFAIK (might be wrong) Toyota because they had a cheating car and because they really got into some disagrement with CM. And Citroen because of SLRE and exclusive Citroen focused stuff there

SkyRex said:
Underkex said:
What kind of reasons?
AFAIK (might be wrong) Toyota because they had a cheating car and because they really got into some disagrement with CM. And Citroen because of SLRE and exclusive Citroen focused stuff there
Paul outright stated on a DiRT Show that exclusivity deals regarding SLRE and 'other games' had nothing to do with acquiring or not acquiring any licenses (with the obvious exception of Porsche because EA actually manage that license themselves. On that note, the existence of the Porsche expansion for Forza 6 just got leaked today).
Don't think the history of the ST205 has anything at all to do with Toyota either, otherwise it wouldn't be in so many other games (it's in Forza 6 and can be fully rally specced), and it has nothing to do with the Tacoma or ST185.

I really wish the vets wouldn't keep teasing knowing reasons they can, apparently, never disclose (and then get a tad bit uppity and talk about beating dead horses when people try to discuss what those reasons could be). 

I'm not teasing, I'm just stating what I have been told as every other day I see on here 'I hope we get a Toyota' or 'I hope we get the DS3 WRC' It ain't gonna happen. I know the reasons why, but it certainly isn't my place to say what they are, just know that there won't be any Toyota's and there won't be any more Citroens appearing.