Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

Recommended Posts

I dunno, I'm impressed with @dgeesi0 live streams, I can't talk like that and race.
think you mean Vjab? I don't stream only do videos :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Er, the Norwegian dude, or similar northern european......
Swedish.
Lol sure.  I don't know who anymore, I think it was a finland record in the road book a couple of weeks back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Er, the Norwegian dude, or similar northern european......
Swedish.
Lol sure.  I don't know who anymore, I think it was a finland record in the road book a couple of weeks back.
Wales, Geufron Forest, with M3. Just saying :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Er, the Norwegian dude, or similar northern european......
Swedish.
Oh. My. God. 

Somebody ban this douche. Calling a Swede Norwegian?! Pffffft

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gfRally said:
That annoying little prick gets a copy before some of you DiRTY Gossipers? 
While in general I don't really care that the "privileged YouTubers" gets stuff first, usually for free to that, this time... Ehh, that guy won't even know what to do with it -_-
Our team across the pond got their promo copies earlier than us, so they've been able to share them with some Youtubers already! We're still waiting for our copies to come in - hopefully before the end of this week - so we'll be sending some out and doing stuff on the channels once I have confirmation of how many I've got to play with. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gfRally said:
That annoying little prick gets a copy before some of you DiRTY Gossipers? 
While in general I don't really care that the "privileged YouTubers" gets stuff first, usually for free to that, this time... Ehh, that guy won't even know what to do with it -_-
Our team across the pond got their promo copies earlier than us, so they've been able to share them with some Youtubers already! We're still waiting for our copies to come in - hopefully before the end of this week - so we'll be sending some out and doing stuff on the channels once I have confirmation of how many I've got to play with. :)

My internet is powered by carrier pigeon, so couldn't do a fancy YouTube presentation... but I can drive! and I have a PlayStation4 with the "share Function" !!


Just saying :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gossipers should get their free copies of a DiRT game of their choice+ A booklet of future hints and gossip material. 

I mean we are a family, right? :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darhour said:
Gossipers should get their free copies of a DiRT game of their choice+ A booklet of future hints and gossip material. 

I mean we are a family, right? :lol: 
BEST. IDEA. EVER.

In semi-related news, I just got a delivery...



...first job: get Black Ops III out of the box and sell it on ebay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
can just imagine the sweaty paws as you open it :)the wait for dirt rally is real... :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tbtstt said:
Darhour said:
Gossipers should get their free copies of a DiRT game of their choice+ A booklet of future hints and gossip material. 

I mean we are a family, right? :lol: 
BEST. IDEA. EVER.

In semi-related news, I just got a delivery...



...first job: get Black Ops III out of the box and sell it on ebay!
I might buy a used one, plenty about for @ £100-£150 and Curry's are still doing an offer on G29's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dgeesi0 said:
can just imagine the sweaty paws as you open it :)the wait for dirt rally is real... :p
Haha! I wasn't expecting it to turn up until next week, got to spend two weeks looking at it now waiting for DiRT! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Forgive the double post, but it looks like @ChristinaMc's parcel arrived:

https://twitter.com/dirtgame/status/712661293136756739/photo/1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1. Can we ask for some kind of change log that we can expect with PC patch? (at least partial :D)

2. Is the PC version going to be updated on same day as console version will be released?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@versedi I did ask @ChristinaMc already for the patch notes to be expanded anlittle, but no reply :(

I understand that the 1.1 patch is same day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tbtstt said:
Darhour said:
Gossipers should get their free copies of a DiRT game of their choice+ A booklet of future hints and gossip material. 

I mean we are a family, right? :lol: 
BEST. IDEA. EVER.

In semi-related news, I just got a delivery...



...first job: get Black Ops III out of the box and sell it on ebay!
Alright!!!! :blush: 

Get the Last of Us and DriveClub *whispering* :blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tbtstt said:
Forgive the double post, but it looks like @ChristinaMc's parcel arrived:

https://twitter.com/dirtgame/status/712661293136756739/photo/1
Best. Package. Ever!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@Darhour 
The last of us has my hometown in it (Pittsburgh) except for the apocalyptic look

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tbtstt said:
Forgive the double post, but it looks like @ChristinaMc's parcel arrived:

https://twitter.com/dirtgame/status/712661293136756739/photo/1
Best. Package. Ever!
I nominate @tbtstt to recieve a promo copy. Come on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×