DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

Not a gossip obviously and of course an offtopic. Did you guys see the TG Premier Trailer? Seriously, what the hell were they thinking bringing those two fools to an amazing program? However, though, fame and greed are pejoratively embellished for us to pay no attention at all. Screw media!

Judging professionalism, Chris Harris would have been a great fit not two imbeciles who were dragged and begged by greed to present a TV program; one is a celebrity and the other one is wealthy...

PaloSamo said:
Is it Tuesday yet?                      

I know right? So close now, I very much liked seeing my package from game had been dispatched!

Friends, romans, countrymen, the DR homepage is down. Does that mean we get our update today?

Probably just last minute changes in preparation for tomorrow.

Dytut said:
Probably just last minute changes in preparation for tomorrow.

Come on, we need some positive thinking here!

Likely console integration for Racenet etc?  It'll be a busy few days for the lads n lasses :)

https://twitter.com/dirtgame/status/716948974779953152

Anyone see the latest post on Facebook from Liam Doran?

https://www.facebook.com/LiamDoranUK/photos/a.186423294736228.40845.173362692708955/1100303256681556/?type=3&theater

It's a picture of his second RS200...

...and this text:

"Headed to JRM Racing HQ today to see the Mini RX SuperCar in its all new @monsterenergy#britishbomb livery and get the seat fitting done. 
Might post some teasers later on, keep a look out.
For now though, here's a car that I'm dragging around the country behind me before its day out in Central London tomorrow for the official @dirtgame#dirtrally launch event!!"

Does this mean that this RS200 will be driving round London as part of the launch? I would take a day off work to go and see that! 

Oh man, we just had a meeting where they showed off the stuff that's coming for Racenet... It's really cool :D

urgaffel said:
Oh man, we just had a meeting where they showed off the stuff that's coming for Racenet... It's really cool :D
So there are new things coming for racenet? I thought it would just be some small stuff on tuesday, like a new special challenge or something. Awesome!

I know nothing ;)

You can now switch to console platforms on dirtgame.com, so get creating those leagues!

DriftCM said:
I know nothing ;)

You can now switch to console platforms on dirtgame.com, so get creating those leagues!

I think I've created a league on xbox, but when I try to link my xbox account with this account it says it cant because its already linked to a different CM account? think it might be one from the old forums?

Hope we'll have a new update with that RS200 (or the hillclimbing version). And hope the next update (s) will be for free...

I have often made the comment why this car was not playable at Pike Peak, there must be some really odd licenses required from Ford.  Maybe because its modified.  

PP wouldnt feel quite so empty? if we had more than 4 cars.  Not that Im complaining, it woud just add to it.  

Personally i would like to see a couple of less aggressive cars to run up, like a subaru or something.

Didnt mean to sound like a rant, more of a curiosity 

DriftCM said:
I know nothing ;)

I think I've created a league on xbox, but when I try to link my xbox account with this account it says it cant because its already linked to a different CM account? think it might be one from the old forums?
You'll probably need to locate your old RaceNet account, unlink, and then link to your new one.

You'll see soon enough what the Racenet thing is (if all goes according to plan) :D

DriftCM said:
DriftCM said:
I know nothing ;)

You'll probably need to locate your old RaceNet account, unlink, and then link to your new one.
I have no idea what it would be, i've tried my old email account (one of those embarrassing first Hotmail accounts) with a few old passwords and didn't get anything. But ill keep trying

Edit: All sorted, managed to do it by signing in through xbox live then de-linking it, thanks for the help!

Cool, I now have a Platform dropdown on Racenet!

Whats the League name @RallyDriven ?

urgaffel said:
You'll see soon enough (if all goes according to plan) :D
DLC confirmed #4 or 4 DLC cars or 4 DLC packs 

KevM said:
Cool, I now have a Platform dropdown on Racenet!

Whats the League name @RallyDriven ?

It's the inventive name of Michaels League right now. I have no idea how stuff works so its probably not a very good league!

Edit: Also, no one is allowed to 'agree' with my posts anymore as I'm on 555. I'm already annoyed that two people gave me an 'awesome' to put me on 71 awesomes

I have joined, so I'll see you on the stages.  Though, its 60's in Greece, so I'll probably crash and burn!! :)