DiRTy Gossip

Silence the nonbelievers!                                           

They would have to phone up every single license holder that they have to confirm to new changes, as the cars are all licensed as they are, such as the s1600's are licensed with one seat, and for RX races, which is why you can't rally them. I'd imagine that there would be quite a few that would be rarely unhappy with ACAT, and it would be a difficult and expensive process.

I was thinking just rally cars going up the pikes peak in addition to the hillclimb cars. But I get your point.

They would have to phone up every single license holder that they have to confirm to new changes, as the cars are all licensed as they are, such as the s1600's are licensed with one seat, and for RX races, which is why you can't rally them. I'd imagine that there would be quite a few that would be rarely unhappy with ACAT, and it would be a difficult and expensive process.
Isn't the 1600 mini their own design? I remember them saying something about that.
4. @ChristinaMc is in love.
Whens the wedding? I love free food.

The RX Mini is not a 60's Mini, if that's what you mean?  It's a modern day RX Mini, kind of a custom setup.

The RX Mini is not a 60's Mini, if that's what you mean?  It's a modern day RX Mini, kind of a custom setup.
Yeah, they said it wasn't modelled from a particular car like the rest of them, it has a Mini base, but everything else they kind of made up.

JZStudios said:
Yeah, they said it wasn't modelled from a particular car like the rest of them, it has a Mini base, but everything else they kind of made up.
From what I remember from the DiRT Show, the RX Mini is based on multiple RX Mini's. So while it isn't made from a specific one, everything in it is based on the actual RX ones.
I may be wrong though, so correct me if I'm wrong.

I dreamed that Australia was in DiRT Rally... maybe I predicted the future in my dream...
When Codemasters released an update, Australia was there without any hiny or announcement here(That happened in my dream, lets hope it will  occur in reality LOL)

I dreamed that Australia was in DiRT Rally... maybe I predicted the future in my dream...
When Codemasters released an update, Australia was there without any hiny or announcement here(That happened in my dream, lets hope it will  occur in reality LOL)
That would make me very happy indeed, however outlandish it may be.  :D
What do I have to do to get fantastic dreams like that?

Last time I had a dream like that, it turned out to be rather accurate. We didn't get Safari (like I dreamed), but we did end up getting DiRT Rally (Early Access), Imprezas, Droid Cams, LOADS of particles, and some sections of Greece looked exactly like some narrower sections of the stage in my dream plus the water splashes in Wales were similar to those that were in my dream.

The handling was also much more sim-like, though the damage is still way too lenient imo. (My dream had Rally drivers praising the amazing game and how intense the competition was thanks to the game's realism making it so enjoyable).

So, yeah, nothing wrong with hoping it comes true, @Fedemaisonnave . If you wish hard enough, it just might, though not necessarily in the way that you're asking.

BadD0g said:
Just think about DiRT before getting asleep and you will have a lot if chances of dreaming about 

BadD0g said:
3 shrooms and 4 drops of acid.

JZStudios said:
Yeah. There are a few styling cues from a handful of different Minicross cars. 

The "spectator" tweet included in the Road Book did make me laugh: they do stand in some pretty stupid places in the game! 

tbtstt said:
JZStudios said:

The "spectator" tweet included in the Road Book did make me laugh: they do stand in some pretty stupid places in the game! 
By now, I think I have more (virtual) innocent lives on my hands in DiRT Rally than in GTA V.

:lol:

zoliRX said:
tbtstt said:
JZStudios said:

By now, I think I have more (virtual) innocent lives on my hands in DiRT Rally than in GTA V.

Haha! There is one corner on Finland (can't remember the stage) where you come over a right crest and the tightness of the corner nearly always catches me out. I inevitably run wide and, sure enough, there are a handful of spectators I always clip with the back of the car. 

Instant reset. Curse the stupidity of the (virtual) spectators. Promise myself I'll heed that pace note more carefully next time. Never do. 

tbtstt said:
zoliRX said:
tbtstt said:
JZStudios said:

Haha! There is one corner on Finland (can't remember the stage) where you come over a right crest and the tightness of the corner nearly always catches me out. I inevitably run wide and, sure enough, there are a handful of spectators I always clip with the back of the car. 

Instant reset. Curse the stupidity of the (virtual) spectators. Promise myself I'll heed that pace note more carefully next time. Never do. 
Not to mention Pikes Peak. It's like playing a family friendly version of Carmageddon.

zoliRX said:
Not to mention Pikes Peak. It's like playing a family friendly version of Carmageddon.
Thanks to the 206 massive spoiler, I probably cut in half more of those spectators than I did enemies in Witcher 3... and let me tell ya, I did slice a lot of them up in half there.

It's not just that they stand in stupid places, but also the fact that they never move. Even when it's clear a car is coming straight at them, they never make any attempts to get out of the way. Instead, they stand around like, "You want us to doge? And what, let you keep your momentum? Nah, fam, bon that! You're hitting me, and you're getting reset, and you're getting that time penalty or my name's not Bob!"

JZStudios said:
BadD0g said:
3 shrooms and 4 drops of acid.
Last time I had a happy dream was when I had a relationship with Jodi Sweetin, 'cause Cadance Camaron was already token. However, when Candace someday come to me to explain she always love me, etc. I was filled with joy. Can't describe the feeling and we were a happy couple. until I woke up.  <3 I love Candace so much. Ofcourse Sweetin is much sexier now, but Cadace was much hotter and beautiful back in the 90's / 2000's. :O 

But most of the times I am dreaming about people dying. Last dream was about my family gathering in the backyard of the house where I am born. watching an asteroide coming to kill all the life on Earth. I still see my brother and his wife holding my nephew tightly and can hear the crying. Damn so hard. 
Wow. That uhh, got dark there. I never did drugs because I usually have a ridiculous head and have all sorts of weird trippy dreams. Like CM making the AI run out of the way. It's even worse if you have the crowd off or something, because then you hit patches of nothingness and instantly reset.

Wow, ok yeah, it just totally changed! Also, we need a hint for the Gossip in the next patch :)

They had to lower the difficulty level of the forum as it was putting off the casual posters.

Shame they removed the post reactions. You would get a LOT of "LOL" reactions for that :D You can't even quote posts now -_-