DiRTy Gossip

tbtstt said:
They had to lower the difficulty level of the forum as it was putting off the casual posters.
Now that's funny! :-)

JZStudios said:
I never did drugs
The '4 drops of acid' gave that away.
Is it just me or the design of the forum just changed ?
Vanilla just rebooted everything on there end, which caused the white out.

tbtstt said:
They had to lower the difficulty level of the forum as it was putting off the casual posters.
You win todays internets

:o what?   :open_mouth:

Does quick check... 

It still says Moderator on my screen.  :/  

But not after the first edit it doesn't.  

And, now it's back...     

And now it's gone again...                         

Does quick check... 

And, now it's back...     

Well, take it like a man. Everybody gets fired now and then. :D

Does quick check... 

And, now it's back...     

THE FORUM HATH SPOKEN AGAIN. HAIL THE (VANILLA) FORUM.

I tried to have one of those trippy Dirt dreams everyone was on about with the acid and such. Can someone pick me up from Amsterdam please?

Alright, time to change the subject i think.

I'll drop some gossip for the next update. It has something to do with cars.

In all seriousness, hopefully it won't be too long before codies can talk about what they have been teasing. It's quite fun seeing it from the other side and seeing how close people get when guessing, same as when myself and a few others were lucky enough to play the game before it was announced, and gossip was at its highest!

Are you still on the inside this time?  

We still have the secret testers, but I'm no longer on PC so I haven't tested anything myself, just been quietly observing!

Okay I'll throw my prediction out there. Either there will be some physics updates. Or we'll get a new car.

I'm gonna say no to the new car (doesn't make sense) and yes to some kind of handling update (smaller) as that ties in with what Paul said several pages back.

lol. I wouldn't do 4 drops of acid, even when I was running round in the dark, dancing to repetitive music, I wouldn't have dropped that much.

Am I blind or did the Found a bug V1.1 -thread dissapear? Maybe the update is incoming ;)

Well, i did mention and tag @ChristinaMc in another old old thread, i think the 1.04 update thread, that there was a page of stickies and we could probably lose a few.  Indeed it does seem someone has cleared a bunch out, including the 1.1 bug thread, at this point it's pointless because they need to see what 1.11(?) will fix.

I also noted that my FOV thread was unstickied a few weeks back :(  I don't know if it was a mistake or they deemed no one cared about the FOV settings :(

lol. I wouldn't do 4 drops of acid, even when I was running round in the dark, dancing to repetitive music, I wouldn't have dropped that much.
I think were learning too much about you Skids.

789ifyz said:
I dreamed that Australia was in DiRT Rally... maybe I predicted the future in my dream...
When Codemasters released an update, Australia was there without any hiny or announcement here(That happened in my dream, lets hope it will  occur in reality LOL)

Last time I had a dream like that, it turned out to be rather accurate. We didn't get Safari (like I dreamed), but we did end up getting DiRT Rally (Early Access), Imprezas, Droid Cams, LOADS of particles, and some sections of Greece looked exactly like some narrower sections of the stage in my dream plus the water splashes in Wales were similar to those that were in my dream.
So you're the one putting thoughts in my head about the water splashes...