DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
How to contact Customer Service Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

is that the new citreon :D                                            

I'd imagine it's more like a production milestone, like hitting a development target/certain build of the game, or getting certain parts of the game given the go ahead. 

I'd imagine it's more like a production milestone, like hitting a development target/certain build of the game, or getting certain parts of the game given the go ahead. 
Oh you're a joy kill xD

Stop talking seriousness!

Your sensible answer seems out of place in the gossip thread @RallyDriven. Please try replying again, this time with more ludicrous speculation in your comment. 

Did you see this?
For me it looks quite all right. Could be longer and with bigger engine though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enI9cnF-FJs

starting to look like a mini clubman :D                                                   

versedi said:
Did you see this?

DR2 trailer/milestone disguised as Citroen WRC reveal 
sneaky guys, really sneaky, better than a hand written 4 pic on some WRC car 

Sorry everybody.

They've clearly gained the world rally, IRC AND BRC licences, along with every Toyota and Citroen. But the main milestone was reaching 25 rally locations, the whole World rx calendar and multiple hill climbs with all the modern and historic cars. And there's ACAT.

And in addition, to make the BRC licence realistic, you can compete in a class al by yourself, then tell everyone how good you are when you win.

Is that better?

Seems like everyone is reaching milestones these days:
http://www.thecheckeredflag.co.uk/2016/09/hyundai-motorsport-reach-milestone-new-generation-i20-r5-programme/

versedi said:
Did you see this?

Hmm.... Longer and with a bigger engine... like this?

No, wait, that engine looks smaller. I think.
dgeesi0 said:
starting to look like a mini clubman :D                                                   
I don't think you meant that as a complaint, but if it were to be taken that way, I would like to point out that it could be much worse (see image above)

You may now proceed to rinse your eyes out with soap.

I wonder how wide that would be. That's pretty ridiculous. Tone those flares down (in) a bit and it would look alright. That steering wheel is absolutely tiny though.

Sorry everybody.

They've clearly gained the world rally, IRC AND BRC licences, along with every Toyota and Citroen. But the main milestone was reaching 25 rally locations, the whole World rx calendar and multiple hill climbs with all the modern and historic cars. And there's ACAT.

And in addition, to make the BRC licence realistic, you can compete in a class al by yourself, then tell everyone how good you are when you win.

Is that better?
Maybe they just sealed the deal on DiRT Toyota. A Dirt game with just Toyota. All according to forum feedback ;)

bogani said:
Sorry everybody.

Is that better?
Maybe they just sealed the deal on DiRT Toyota. A Dirt game with just Toyota. All according to forum feedback ;)
https://youtu.be/HubZ2cABBfU?t=24s

never understand why this doesn't work... JUST SKIP TO 24sec mark

tbtstt said:
Hands up who think @ChristinaMc (knowing that @tbtstt missed them) is now rubbing ithe in our faces :smiley:

Also, I don't like that the new PT area is being setup and I won't be able to schedule a flight to get there:(

Once again, harsh treatment from the Codemasters team. I'm sure they will be apologizing by way of tea and biscuits when they organize the community day though... 

In other news I will make a start on my pictures from Loheac this week. Should have a few  pictures of all the fantastic racing that @ChristinaMc and co. missed because they went home early. I'm sure watching it on TV was just as good. ;) 
All over the tea and biscuits situation. ;)

And, I would love to see a few pictures from Loheac! Absolutely gutted we didn't stay. Watching it on TV wasn't the same, :( Although being at home did give me the opportunity to second screen between WRX and F1... the WRX was by far the better show though.
Very much later than planned, but I finally caught up with my photos and uploaded an album of Loheac pictures last night. Few of my faves...

Full gallery of images can be seen here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/22961613@N06/albums/72157674108851266

If you guys (or girls) want to see more!

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:
Hands up who think @ChristinaMc (knowing that @tbtstt missed them) is now rubbing ithe in our faces :smiley:

Also, I don't like that the new PT area is being setup and I won't be able to schedule a flight to get there:(

Once again, harsh treatment from the Codemasters team. I'm sure they will be apologizing by way of tea and biscuits when they organize the community day though... 

In other news I will make a start on my pictures from Loheac this week. Should have a few  pictures of all the fantastic racing that @ChristinaMc and co. missed because they went home early. I'm sure watching it on TV was just as good. ;) 
All over the tea and biscuits situation. ;)

And, I would love to see a few pictures from Loheac! Absolutely gutted we didn't stay. Watching it on TV wasn't the same, :( Although being at home did give me the opportunity to second screen between WRX and F1... the WRX was by far the better show though.
Very much later than planned, but I finally caught up with my photos and uploaded an album of Loheac pictures last night. Few of my faves...

Full gallery of images can be seen here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/22961613@N06/albums/72157674108851266

If you guys (or girls) want to see more!
Hold on, this whole time your names been Steve? STEVE!? Damn!
I like stuttering better. Tbbtsttsetttst. Could make a drum beat out of that.

I finally got Windows 10 anniversary update along with Forza 6 apex steering wheel update. So I popped up my G25 & try it.

No doubt the graphic is gorgeous in Forza, but wow. I can't believe people try to promote it as a sim, I could rock the steering left & right at 90 degree doing slalom randomly... Even with the steering simulation, at low speed, the car somehow managed to stay on track. I suppose the best way to figure if you corner right is when you feel no FFB at all...

I also tried "The Crew", It actually felt more natural than Forza.

MrDeap said:
I finally got Windows 10 anniversary update along with Forza 6 apex steering wheel update. So I popped up my G25 & try it.

No doubt the graphic is gorgeous in Forza, but wow. I can't believe people try to promote it as a sim, I could rock the steering left & right at 90 degree doing slalom randomly... Even with the steering simulation, at low speed, the car somehow managed to stay on track. I suppose the best way to figure if you corner right is when you feel no FFB at all...

I also tried "The Crew", It actually felt more natural than Forza.
Apparently FH3 has better FFB.
On the other hand, I can do that in my car... Though not sure what your "low speed" is. Forza also has more of a weight transfer feel than actual road feel. I also read that it's due to some... thing where they have to use an old outdated source code or something for it. I don't know. Oddly enough actually found it through the PRC comments on the Forza wheel support.