DiRTy Gossip

versedi said:
CMMcBabe said:
tbtstt said:
gfRally said:
tbtstt said:
Dytut said:
urgaffel said:
Ah thank god we've turned the page on the bikinis...
I'm not so sure. Derailments tend to escalate, so I shudder to think what the next one will be.
We're on a new page now. Lets just forget about page 634 and never speak of it, nor visit it, ever again. 

The ultimate troll would have dropped some pretty noteworthy and cryptic gossip there, you missed your opportunity there, guys.  But then again, Im glad you didnt :smiley:
Unless there are going to be dudes with boobs coming to the next CM title then I don't think we missed anything @gfRally. 

(Though it just occurred to me that the original comment from @CMMcBabe might have actually been hinting at a secret car wash mode)
Rumbled!  We are working on Car Wash Simulator 2018.  I regret that you discovered it this way, through your good detectivating skills.  Start up going door to door, cleaning someone's car for a quid.  Work your way up, hire some other people (choice of local kids who are cheaper but less skilled or professionals who want more money) and eventually own your own handwash business.
Finally a gossip! There will be a career mode.
Always connected online career, compete against your friends.

CMMcBabe said:
tbtstt said:
gfRally said:
tbtstt said:
Dytut said:
urgaffel said:
I'm not so sure. Derailments tend to escalate, so I shudder to think what the next one will be.
We're on a new page now. Lets just forget about page 634 and never speak of it, nor visit it, ever again. 

The ultimate troll would have dropped some pretty noteworthy and cryptic gossip there, you missed your opportunity there, guys.  But then again, Im glad you didnt :smiley:
Unless there are going to be dudes with boobs coming to the next CM title then I don't think we missed anything @gfRally. 

(Though it just occurred to me that the original comment from @CMMcBabe might have actually been hinting at a secret car wash mode)
Rumbled!  We are working on Car Wash Simulator 2018.  I regret that you discovered it this way, through your good detectivating skills.  Start up going door to door, cleaning someone's car for a quid.  Work your way up, hire some other people (choice of local kids who are cheaper but less skilled or professionals who want more money) and eventually own your own handwash business.
Ahhhh. So they've been sampling rally cars so you get the right sound when they pull in to your car wash in late game!

Not rally related, but there's rumours that members of the ex Sega Racing Studios, who made Sega Rally Revo and Sega Rally 3, are involved with Daytona 3 Championship USA arcade game, so are they doing that whilst being employed by Codemasters?

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1245965325476033&substory_index=0&id=132609796811597

Mmm, could be Gossip? Car is in 4th gear, could be DiRT 4

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1245965325476033&substory_index=0&id=132609796811597

Page not found? 

Can you post a screenshot, getting a Page not Found :(

Areyouben said:
I guess it's about this pic:

"12 years ago this week, Codemasters launched Colin McRae Rally 2005. What a game. #TBT"
With the possible exception of  CMR2.0, this was my fave game in the CMR series. 

CMMcBabe said:
tbtstt said:
gfRally said:
tbtstt said:
Dytut said:
urgaffel said:

As someone who worked in a car wash.... maybe it's just because I'm Americanese, but those kids need to have face tattoos and questionable "nervous" ticks. They also need a likelihood to not come in due to drunk driving/driving without a license, or being busted for possessing questionable substances.
They also need to get mad and almost devolve into fisticuffs for no real particular reason. Oh, and if you ever own a full car wash tunnel, it needs to break down for no apparent reason all the time as well, forcing your employees to slowly handwash all the cars.
No, I did not enjoy my time at the car wash.

Areyouben said:

"12 years ago this week, Codemasters launched Colin McRae Rally 2005. What a game. #TBT"
We haven't seen the last of it hopefully....  :)

dotmartin said:
Areyouben said:

Why choose the Spanish (it is Spanish right?) cover? Rally RACC DLC for DiRT Rally? 
The phrase " Modo Online Incluido " ( Online Mode Inclueded ), on the cover, it's Portuguese... Fafe confirmed!!
Altough, for Portuguese stages, i'd prefer Lagoa Azul / Sintra, from mid 80's. The last time Gr.B ran in Portugal was there... and was the last time i saw those iconic beasts irl, flying low =(

So, we have Catalunya, Portugal and online modes confirmed in one picture. Well played Codies, well played ;)

Alf72 said:
dotmartin said:
Areyouben said:

Why choose the Spanish (it is Spanish right?) cover? Rally RACC DLC for DiRT Rally? 
The phrase " Modo Online Incluido " ( Online Mode Inclueded ), on the cover, it's Portuguese... Fafe confirmed!!
Altough, for Portuguese stages, i'd prefer Lagoa Azul / Sintra, from mid 80's. The last time Gr.B ran in Portugal was there... and was the last time i saw those iconic beasts irl, flying low =(
That is spanish also, so we dont know if it is Portuguese or Spanish

Ok, chaps, going completely off topic here.. Sorry, never happen again..

Just watched the new Top Gear Grand Tour and I have to say, being a huge fan of the TG, GT was like being with old friends.  They know they are not TG but they elude to it so often in GT that its like watching the old TG..

Anyhow, watch it (if you can).  

gfRally said:

Just watched the new Top Gear Grand Tour and I have to say, being a huge fan of the TG, GT was like being with old friends.  They know they are not TG but they elude to it so often in GT that its like watching the old TG..

Well I did see a clip with them trying to find a race driver. Unfortunately the name Stog just doesn't seem to work.
Also, at this point, the gossip thread is basically general discussion, and as such:
I have a friend who bought an (apparently) heavily modded 95 Eclipse in.... automatic.... :'(

JZStudios said:
gfRally said:

Well I did see a clip with them trying to find a race driver. Unfortunately the name Stog just doesn't seem to work.
Also, at this point, the gossip thread is basically general discussion, and as such:
I have a friend who bought an (apparently) heavily modded 95 Eclipse in.... automatic.... :'(
That stog thing wasn't in the 1st episode....

Also it looks great in 4K, very nice production.

I think you watched an old Top Gear episode.  They're calling him "The American" - at least for this episode.

The Stog/whatever driver thing was from one of the May, Hammond & Clarkson live shows. Not at all GT related. At least JZ's find a driver episode.

gfRally said:

Hoping to watch it later on today. I have high hopes, as a lot of the build up for the show looks very promising.