DiRTy Gossip

Targa New Zealand Crown Range stage - So much want....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il986P_ooEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8aqeeJ2y30

Here's another pizza that is quite regular here in the South of Sweden.

It's a kebab/gyros pizza... WITH FRIES! Boom. Minds blown.

bogani said:

I think you watched an old Top Gear episode.  They're calling him "The American" - at least for this episode.
It was actually a clip from one of TG live shows. I was tricked... 

PaloSamo said:
I think you watched an old Top Gear episode.  They're calling him "The American" - at least for this episode.
It was actually a clip from one of TG live shows. I was tricked... 
Actually, that was not a TG live show. It was "Clarkson, Hammond and May show". That came after the BBC fired Clarkson and naturally they had to come up with a name quickly. The whole clip was basically a parody made by them about... well, them.

Also, I apologise. I know that gossip thread is not a place for facts xD

bogani said:

Well if that doesnt scream IDGAF at 2am on a saturday, i dont know what does!

bogani said:

Banverket Special (equivalent in Britain would be BR Special) was the name of it in my home town of Ängelholm, in the North-eastern Southern of Sweden. Supposedly it was a favourite amongst navvies, one could guess that after long days of work on the track you'll need some serious grub. 

We have something special from where I am from.  A local restaurant, that is now growing to a chain, unfortunately makes these wonderful abominations:

That meat is called steak on the menu... but I think it comes from the same kebab animal... Plus fries/coleslaw/tomato and other undisclosed ingredients.  Much like the pizzas described here, you eat one and your pretty much awaiting the 'return investment', like eating a transient or a drifter.. its only passing thru  

But completely worth it... and will be todays lunch/dinner after looking for the pictures I WANT ONE

Went on a night out in my home town last night, naturally we ended up in a kebab shop at the end of the night, and to my amusement they actually had kebab pizza on the menu! 

Went on a night out in my home town last night, naturally we ended up in a kebab shop at the end of the night, and to my amusement they actually had kebab pizza on the menu! 
I'm going out tonight, I'll have a look in the local kebab shops in the early hours

Given that your reaction to kebab pizza was "amusement" and not "a desperate urge to order" I conclude that you weren't that drunk at the end of the night! :smiley:

tbtstt said:
Given that your reaction to kebab pizza was "amusement" and not "a desperate urge to order" I conclude that you weren't that drunk at the end of the night! :smiley:
Haha no I wasn't. I wasn't hungry enough for a pizza, so I settled for a kebab wrap!

Hmm. I feel like it should have a proper name but a quick google search doesn't turn much up. It's just some blend of meats I guess with no real proper name. That makes me sad I think.

kebab pizza. every pizza shop i know does them. maybe people just dont visit them enough :D

i have had two of them in last few weeks :p

Wow. 2 days of silence. Not even pizza.

This is getting out of hand @ChristinaMc. We desperately need gossip!

I would say something about her cat being a **** at 4am, but i can't make any gossip up about that :(
The cat is bringing you gossip @F2CMaDMaXX: it woke you up at 4AM.  

CAT CONTENT CONFIRMED FOR DIRT 4. 

WRC Cats, eh?

https://youtu.be/3Gy0EkpIdj8                                                                      

tbtstt said:
I would say something about her cat being a **** at 4am, but i can't make any gossip up about that :(

Cat and Mouse MP race mode perhaps?

KevM said:
tbtstt said:

That was a hell of a lot of fun on Dirt 3! Sending a mini flying through the air with a Quattro was pretty spectacular!

KevM said:
tbtstt said:

That was a hell of a lot of fun on Dirt 3! Sending a mini flying through the air with a Quattro was pretty spectacular!
Yeah until the cat got ahead and just blocked the mini from progressing. It's only fun if everyone plays fair.