DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
How to contact Customer Service Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

tbtstt said:
I wasn't near a computer all day yesterday. Seems like I missed some Gossip? 
Can you provide an alibi for where you were? If not you are found guilty of being at Codemasters and shall be waterboarded for information.

A perfect life-size recreation of the legendary Troll-face, don't you think?? lol

CMMcBabe said:
Though my music tastes are really mixed.  Currently listening to some Sonic Youth.
Currently plowing through the latest Biffy Clyro album.

I made a wallpaper of the images that bogani provided the thread with, because I can't sleep and had nothing else to do:

Beautiful isn't it?

No, I'm not drunk.
I almost feel like taking that and mapping it on a 3d model.

Also, I like this song.
https://youtu.be/uLe-YOHFgL4

zoliRX said:
So we know rallycameraman went, wonder who else managed to get an invite?
Everyone else at this table, patiently waiting for their kebab pizzas to be served.

https://twitter.com/Hatward/status/804014732059561984

I see two bottles of beer = Dirt Rally 2 confirmed!

Azoresst said:
I see two bottles of beer = Dirt Rally 2 confirmed!
Sure, btw what have you done yesterday? :wink:
Sat at a big table drinking Pints and posing for Twitter pics by the looks of it   B)

Lets piece this together...

We have a pic of a large group.
At least three in the pic are actively involved with Rallying.
No doubt, 100% of the folk in the pic are obeying an NDA, so its fair to assume that they couldn't even 'joke' on the forum about "Dirt Rally 2" being confirmed, if it were indeed the case.

Soooo, Is it fair to say we can 100% rule out anything with the words "Dirt Rally 2" then, maybe thats a big hint that its not even a "Dirt" or "Dirt Rally" title of any form??

BUT all are smiling, so its likely still 'Rally genre', hence the Rally guys stupendously large grins & Coleman looks like he's just pulled the ultimate Master-Stoke  B)

Intriguing.... 

I guess I have to wait for April to come that would determine whether the game is existent or we are just being trolled lol

Well, if I had gone yesterday, I'd point out that when I went to test dirt rally for the first time it hadn't actually been named yet...

Well, if I had gone yesterday, I'd point out that when I went to test dirt rally for the first time it hadn't actually been named yet...
Tagged in the pic & Im guessing Left side, 2nd from the end?  lol

KevM said:
Tagged in the pic & Im guessing Left side, 2nd from the end?  lol
Just because someone has the same name and face as me, doesn't mean it's me!

KevM said:
Lets piece this together...

We have a pic of a large group.
At least three in the pic are actively involved with Rallying.
No doubt, 100% of the folk in the pic are obeying an NDA, so its fair to assume that they couldn't even 'joke' on the forum about "Dirt Rally 2" being confirmed, if it were indeed the case.

Soooo, Is it fair to say we can 100% rule out anything with the words "Dirt Rally 2" then, maybe thats a big hint that its not even a "Dirt" or "Dirt Rally" title of any form??

BUT all are smiling, so its likely still 'Rally genre', hence the Rally guys stupendously large grins & Coleman looks like he's just pulled the ultimate Master-Stoke  B)

Intriguing.... 

I love the idea of the entire picture with everyone being involved as a huge scheme.
This goes deeper than Battlefield 4's Epic Dream Worlds phantom initiate program.
(If any of you don't know what that is, look up JackFrags videos explaining them, they're nuts.)

KevM said:

Intriguing.... 

It's got to be Showdown 2 then? Nothing makes rally guys smile more than gymkhana. 

https://twitter.com/Hatward/status/804014732059561984

Looks like a gathering of TROLLS to me

Come to think of it, I see a pattern of all devs looking like complete smugtrolls, while the community members look like they really, really, REALLY want to gossip but trying to hold it in. 

Has anyone image enhanced in case one of them tried to scratch a message somewhere with their cutlery?

Dytut said:
Come to think of it, I see a pattern of all devs looking like complete smugtrolls, while the community members look like they really, really, REALLY want to gossip but trying to hold it in. 

Has anyone image enhanced in case one of them tried to scratch a message somewhere with their cutlery?

I have no idea who's a dev and who's not. Except for the obvious ones ofc.

Please use appropriate picture each time there is undefined gossip in this thread.

bogani said:
Dytut said:

I have no idea who's a dev and who's not. Except for the obvious ones ofc.
I just went by the smugness.

Well, I don't know about gossip, but with Christmas coming up, and us being on a budget, I've found a very useful video.
https://youtu.be/eMk0HHhOSmQ
Merry Christmas.

very well presented ;)