DiRTy Gossip

gfRally said:
Azoresst said:
https://twitter.com/dirtgame/status/823923319544029184

"The calm before the storm"... Interesting...

Can't wait for rally sweden!  The new WRC cars will be rippin.
yep, and those snow banks will be rippin too. The woods in Värmland is going to be the second most carbon fibre rich area in Sweden.

Don't read much into it, it's probably just the fact that the car in the screenshots is seconds away from unleashing the storm and starting the stage.
Reading too much into things is what we do here! This thread isn't almost 700 pages long for nothing.  ;)

That said, let's make up look for clues. Any significance to the Jolly Club livery?

Sane Gossip: This friday Road Book is confirmed and it will finally be the one where they can say something, although still expecting "NDA" on some of the details, or rather a vast majority xD

Insane Gossip: Naturally this means @KickUp will be going to Sweden and has made a deal with one of the crews to be a co-pilot. This is all for the purpose of making the pace notes that we will have in the game even more realistic.
They secured that deal by bribing the team with kebab pizza obviously (which is why the privileged guys didn't see any while they were at Codies).

Sane Gossip: This friday Road Book is confirmed and it will finally be the one where they can say something, although still expecting "NDA" on some of the details, or rather a vast majority xD

Insane Gossip: Naturally this means @KickUp will be going to Sweden and has made a deal with one of the crews to be a co-pilot. This is all for the purpose of making the pace notes that we will have in the game even more realistic.
They secured that deal by bribing the team with kebab pizza obviously (which is why the privileged guys didn't see any while they were at Codies).
@KickUp confirmed alongside Evans, period

#SpicerFacts

As an off topic, I've been playing the Crew as a distraction. I think it's ruined sim style handling for me. The game is so... weird. I enter every corner like a genuine retard and try and Scandinavian flick it as hard as I can to try and get the game/car to drift and it just won't happen. Not when I'm going for it anyways. 95% of the time it's epoxied to the road, the other 5% it tends to spin out for no particular reason.
Anyways, I now can no longer take turns in Sim games, I'm kind of afraid to drive my car now.

BadD0g said:
Don't read much into it, it's probably just the fact that the car in the screenshots is seconds away from unleashing the storm and starting the stage.
Reading too much into things is what we do here! This thread isn't almost 700 pages long for nothing.  ;)

That said, let's make up look for clues. Any significance to the Jolly Club livery?
@BadD0g gets it! 

JZStudios said:
As an off topic, I've been playing the Crew as a distraction. I think it's ruined sim style handling for me. The game is so... weird. I enter every corner like a genuine retard and try and Scandinavian flick it as hard as I can to try and get the game/car to drift and it just won't happen. Not when I'm going for it anyways. 95% of the time it's epoxied to the road, the other 5% it tends to spin out for no particular reason.
Anyways, I now can no longer take turns in Sim games, I'm kind of afraid to drive my car now.
Was it ever marketed as a sim racer though? Sure it had 'simulation' handling but it was never truly a proper sim, more simcade. I had great fun nonetheless

BadD0g said:

To be fair, half of that is actually house pricing and kebab pizzas, so...

Oh, and the NDA trolls enjoying life on the other side of the fence... damn traitors! TELL US EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!!!

I'll just go find that old torture table, now.

789ifyz said:
BadD0g said:

Oh, and the NDA trolls enjoying life on the other side of the fence... damn traitors! TELL US EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!!!

NEVER!!! >:) 

789ifyz said:
BadD0g said:

You'll never break me! 

(Unless you've got beer, then there is a strong possibility I can be broken).

tbtstt said:
789ifyz said:
BadD0g said:

You'll never break me! 

How about Cookies?

JZStudios said:
tbtstt said:
789ifyz said:
BadD0g said:

You'll never break me! 

How about Cookies?

Overrated as a means of bribery

Evilsmurf said:
JZStudios said:
tbtstt said:
789ifyz said:
BadD0g said:

You'll never break me! 

How about Cookies?

I'm pretty partial to a cookie @Evilsmurf. I need specifics @JZStudios, what sort of cookies are we talking about and how soon can you get them to me?

tbtstt said:
Evilsmurf said:
JZStudios said:
tbtstt said:
789ifyz said:
BadD0g said:

You'll never break me! 

How about Cookies?

I'm pretty partial to a cookie @Evilsmurf. I need specifics @JZStudios, what sort of cookies are we talking about and how soon can you get them to me?
Hmmm, I myself am fairly partial to some well made snickerdoodles... However you being in that land of Britain does complicate the delivery process.
Actually, I'll start working with my dad soon and there's a decent possibility we could be going to London for a demo... Still a month or two away though.

Ok... eff the NDA... here is whats going on:

Hey look a Subaru!   

Now what was I saying? Hmm.. forgot

JZStudios said:
tbtstt said:
Evilsmurf said:
JZStudios said:
tbtstt said:
789ifyz said:
BadD0g said:

You'll never break me! 

How about Cookies?

Hmmm, I myself am fairly partial to some well made snickerdoodles... However you being in that land of Britain does complicate the delivery process.
Actually, I'll start working with my dad soon and there's a decent possibility we could be going to London for a demo... Still a month or two away though.
London is a great city, make sure you make some time to see as much as you can!

tbtstt said:
You'll never break me! 
I'll tell you everything for a box of shortbread
Evilsmurf said:
 3 packs of chocolate hobnobs or I ain't sayin nothin :p
Wait a minute... could this be a ploy to get free food?

https://twitter.com/sound_fx/status/824422126190989312 
But its thursday...

Edit: thx for the follow dave LOL

Etirion said:
https://twitter.com/sound_fx/status/824422126190989312 
But its thursday...
It's 2am Friday there.... must actually be YUGE if they are in that early, lol.