DiRTy Gossip

Will the digital version of the game (Steam) be available globally on June 6th or will it unlock only on June 9th, in European territories, to coincide with the launch of the physical version?

On a different note.  Mrs M starts back to work on Tuesday, so I have to vacate her office & relocate.

Anyone using a wheel-stand?  Can anyone recommend a good sturdy one that can fold/be put away when not in use?

KevM said:
On a different note.  Mrs M starts back to work on Tuesday, so I have to vacate her office & relocate.

Anyone using a wheel-stand?  Can anyone recommend a good sturdy one that can fold/be put away when not in use?

I used a wheel stand pro for a few years before I got my Obutto. Good stable stand that folded away quiet well, even with a G27 attached.

I wanted to try a daily event at Dirt Rally today, just found the Option Leagues though and if I went there it said I'm not registered to racenet and it asks me if I want to register. Then the website opens with my account already logged in and I could change settings. (I was a bit surprised that it is apparently combined with the forum account, because it had the same loginname as this forum, because I indeed never registered directly there. And I cant remember that the game asked me to do before anywhere else)
If I close I'm back at main menu again and the circle starts over.

Why is that? Do I need to start a career first so that I have a car? Or where is the problem??
And leagues was sure the wrong place for the dailies. Where are they?

Leagues are separate from career mode. Dailies/weeklies/monthlies are in Career -> Online Events. You don't need to own a car to do the main daily.

@DeMoN1111111 daily events are under career then online events,
as for racenet, does it sign in when you start up the game? are you logged into steam?

yes startup it logs in.
The problem is just the leagues thing.
I'm logged in in steam and chrome too.

I will try tomorrow if the dailies work. Maybe I have just the problem with the league thing.

The Korean spam is reaching critical mass! There should be an option to hide threads so we can at least see what's going on while we wait for them to get deleted.

Evilsmurf said:
KevM said:

I used a wheel stand pro for a few years before I got my Obutto. Good stable stand that folded away quiet well, even with a G27 attached.
Agreed. I also have a wheelstand pro. I keep it in my closet. Depending on your pedal set/pedal location it will fold nearly flat. Quite sturdy as well, and nearly all adjustments are the quick clamps, the same type found on things like bike seats. My only complaint (because my desk is REALLY tall) (And so am I) is that the center post is a tad short. It is however just a straight pipe with a hole in one end, so it wouldn't be hard to make one. They also have shifter mounts.

I wanted to try a daily event at Dirt Rally today, just found the Option Leagues though and if I went there it said I'm not registered to racenet and it asks me if I want to register. Then the website opens with my account already logged in and I could change settings. (I was a bit surprised that it is apparently combined with the forum account, because it had the same loginname as this forum, because I indeed never registered directly there. And I cant remember that the game asked me to do before anywhere else)
If I close I'm back at main menu again and the circle starts over.

Why is that? Do I need to start a career first so that I have a car? Or where is the problem??
And leagues was sure the wrong place for the dailies. Where are they?
You need to join your Steam account with account on codemasters domain. You can do that after logging in and entering account options.

@KickUp
Simulation mode will be full hardcore simulation?
I mean wheel rotation, abs, inside view...
What about H + clutch cars if you dont have lever and peddal?
That settings give too much advantage over others who set full sim.
I use 450ª but i dont have problem on set 900ª if the conditions are the same (standard) for all.
P.D- Hope it has been solved the nationality flags
We have (Uruguay) Gustavo Trelles, who has
achieved a great success with his Lancer Evolution. He won the Group N FIA Cup four consecutive years from 1996 to 1999. He also finished second in 1990, 2000 and 2001. Also competed in the WRC from 1988 to 1993, mainly with a Lancia Delta Integrale.
It should be an obligation add it ;)
Well, thats all folks, take care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW9dNatqbYo
Trelles - Nido dell aquila 1995, Lancia Delta Astra
Freaking tight course XD

@KickUp
Simulation mode will be full hardcore simulation?
I mean wheel rotation, abs, inside view...
What about H + clutch cars if you dont have lever and peddal?
That settings give too much advantage over others who set full sim.
I use 450ª but i dont have problem on set 900ª if the conditions are the same (standard) for all.
P.D- Hope it has been solved the nationality flags
We have (Uruguay) Gustavo Trelles, who has achieved a great success with his Lancer Evolution. He won the Group N FIA Cup four consecutive years from 1996 to 1999. He also finished second in 1990, 2000 and 2001. Also competed in the WRC from 1988 to 1993, mainly with a Lancia Delta Integrale.
It should be an obligation add it ;)
Well, thats all folks, take care.

Simulation mode can be played with whatever settings you choose (camera, wheel rotation, ABS etc).
It affects how the car behaves and how that behaviour is translated to the controller it doesn't force any settings. 

Check "General Discussions" tab - alot of spam topics.  IIRC 5 spam flags per post = automatically hidden. 

versedi said:
Check "General Discussions" tab - alot of spam topics.  IIRC 5 spam flags per post = automatically hidden. 
In that case, let's just all go and spam those flag/spam buttons :D
EDIT: Yup, was the 5th one to press spam on one of them and it dissapeared after I pressed it :)

While I would, that is a lot to do 4 pages worth xD Did the others from a day or two ago actually get removed or just buried?

We are aware and are looking into the issue. Sorry it has taken so long.

KickUp said:
While I would, that is a lot to do 4 pages worth xD Did the others from a day or two ago actually get removed or just buried?

We are aware and are looking into the issue. Sorry it has taken so long.
No worries, I don't envy the person who has to deal with it ;)  Keep calm and carry on!