DiRTy Gossip

Damn, everybody seems to be switching from rally to rallycross these days. It's sad. I do hope DiRT does not go the same path. RX is fun and all but please keep emphasis on stage rallies!

tbtstt said:
Mr @justbiglee has also updated his Twitter page cover/background to what I'm pretty sure is a photo of the rallycross track in Hell in Norway. Hint anyone?
Good spot: definately looks like turns 1 and 2 of the Hell track! Got my fingers crossed this is a hint of whats to come.
Is Hell the track with the big blind jump on it? If so, that would be one cool track to race on.

I think Kouvola (Finland) might be where you are thinking of; big jump which leads immediately into a hairpin right.

http://youtu.be/EZnMZO8okUY

The jump/corner is shown briefly at 0:20 (sorry, haven't got enough to time to find a better clip right now!)

KickUp said:
tbtstt said:
Mr @justbiglee has also updated his Twitter page cover/background to what I'm pretty sure is a photo of the rallycross track in Hell in Norway. Hint anyone?
Good spot: definately looks like turns 1 and 2 of the Hell track! Got my fingers crossed this is a hint of whats to come.
Is Hell the track with the big blind jump on it? If so, that would be one cool track to race on.
Höljesbanan has a couple of blind crest/jumps at corners :)
Holjes is such a cool track to watch. I desperately want to get there for a round of the World Championship!

I'm assuming you mean drivers are switching to rallyx as the DiRT games are the only games with rallyx in them.
Yeah that's right. It seems to me that lately there has been a lot of drivers switching from rally to rallycross. 

It's not necessarily a bad thing, RX is growing rapidly at the moment, but there is still great talent on both sides.

This teasing is going to go on for a long time!

@MastaVonBlasta You do make make me chuckle with your updates. Poor old Harvey can't even go on Holiday :D

And yes my twitter header is Hell, I wondered how long it would take somebody to notice - I tore around it the hire car too, its so awesome.

@justbiglee - I'm glad you're enjoying it at my expense, perhaps you could deny/confirm some of them? :)

I've got a new one! And this time I think my interpretation won't be far from truth :)

https://twitter.com/MrHarveyParker/status/464482781608030208

So what can be icy and glamorous? 
Remote stages in Sweden? Nah.
It's also a little bit French as suggested by 'mademoiselle'

It must be Monte Carlo! :D

I'd love if it re-appeared in the next DiRT game. Monte Carlo DLC stages from DiRT 3 were one of the highlights for me. While road width was a big generous in places it was great fun to blast around in Group B cars.

Monte would be great in the next game, it was a lot of fun on the ice and snow :D

Another possible hint for the Audi sport Quattro to be included in the next game?

http://twitter.com/dirtgame/status/462924172838973440

Looks like DiRT 1?

(Though I see a CMR04 box on the desk)(and what looks like a model of McRae's Legacy at the end of the desk!)

Haha! I just noticed the little note in the top right corner. You sods Codemasters! :D

EDIT: Zoom in on the top right:

Above the McRae poster:

"lol we shopped it out. nice try though"

I see a CMR 04 copy on desk and a red hat with "04" on it. I need a bigger screen to see more details! I saw a Codemasters logo on the right too! :P

If I'd known @justbiglee‌ was going to sneak up on me and take a picture I'd have left more clues around. It is CMR04 and I was indeed carrying out some research. I'm guessing he shopped the Postit note on my monitor too :P

KickUp said:
If I'd known @justbiglee‌ was going to sneak up on me and take a picture I'd have left more clues around. It is CMR04 and I was indeed carrying out some research. I'm guessing he shopped the Postit note on my monitor too :P
Can't give away all our secrets :P

KickUp said:
Can't give away all our secrets :P
You should :D

I saw the picture on twitter and immediately rushed over to the forums with hopes for a nice cup of good ol gossip! Great success! :)

@justbiglee: It must be fun to be on the other side? Couldn't you throw us just a little bone of hard fact to get excited about?

dotmartin said:
I saw the picture on twitter and immediately rushed over to the forums with hopes for a nice cup of good ol gossip! Great success! :)

@justbiglee: It must be fun to be on the other side? Couldn't you throw us just a little bone of hard fact to get excited about?
There are a few number 4's in that pic what more do you want?

For some reason it's not letting me quote and then post.

Anyway, my reply is in response to @RallyDriven 

If they let us know all their secrets, there wouldn't be much point in this thread. It's much more fun and frustrating trying to guess, assume, speculate what the posts could mean/refer to. Just have to keep our eyes on twitter for some clues!

I'm just too impatient :P

on another wild speculation note, I recently did the fan survey on the WRC page, and one question which caught my eye asked whether I play video games and how often. It didn't go any further than that unfortunately, but I guess they are looking into the future of the licence