Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip

Brexit - retire from a welsh rally or lydden hill rallycross

Even if you constitutionally didn't vot... I mean drive like you wanted too retire? 

urgaffel said:

Sadly no sasquatch in Michigan :(

But there is

...a yeti in Sweden? And giant black cats in Wales. Right?

Must... resist... dropping... clues!

Ask me again in 6 months or so :D

I have used google translator to find out that you're asking if there are any other games with a simmilar function like Your Stage. There are a few games that let you create tracks completely from scratch (Trials and Gran Turismo 6) and some games that just let you create routes (pretty much all open world racers). Your stage doesn't give you a whole lot of control in Dirt 4 but who knows what Your Stage might evolve into in the future.

Brexit - retire from a welsh rally or lydden hill rallycross

On that note, I'd like to suggest:

Brexit - drive off a cliff just because your co-driver tells you to.

"Body Is Required. Body is 40 Characters Too Short." - Have your car disqualified by smashing every panel off and crunching the front and rear ends.

I'm actually super disappointed now. A lot of these achievement ideas are genuinely funny, and would work pretty well. Alas, not to be in the game I suppose.

Areyouben said:

I have used google translator to find out that you're asking if there are any other games with a simmilar function like Your Stage. There are a few games that let you create tracks completely from scratch (Trials and Gran Turismo 6) and some games that just let you create routes (pretty much all open world racers). Your stage doesn't give you a whole lot of control in Dirt 4 but who knows what Your Stage might evolve into in the future.

I remember making my own stages in V-Rally 2 as well.

@ChristinaMc can we expect a RoadBook today's afternoon?

ps. I don't think this was posted before: http://www.worldrallyblog.com/2017/04/07/wrc-news/paul-coleman-dirt-4-wrc-love-rally/

Hey

maybe totally off topic but @KickUp : will I still be able to use my Fanatec CSR wheel with Dirt4?

Now I'm having the time of my life with DR every day again and again with my current setup.

As I heard something from issues between sony and fanatec...

If anyone knows something feel free to inform thx in advance

btw how do I post a picture in comment?

edit

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/612771093019811548/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/612771093019811553/

This is my setup I made totally myself with a rallyseat used in Belgium by a real rally driver named Kurt Braeckevelt which makes it for me a bit more special knowing that seat actually drove in rallies.

Also including a little tribute to Colin McRae in the front

What do you think?

JZStudios said:

I'm actually super disappointed now. A lot of these achievement ideas are genuinely funny, and would work pretty well. Alas, not to be in the game I suppose.

Well at least you know that the team have plenty of good trophy suggestions to get them started with any DLC!

Hey

maybe totally off topic but @KickUp : will I still be able to use my Fanatec CSR wheel with Dirt4?

Now I'm having the time of my life with DR every day again and again with my current setup.

As I heard something from issues between sony and fanatec...

If anyone knows something feel free to inform thx in advance

btw how do I post a picture in comment?

When youre in edit mode on your post, you can either drag an image from another place, like a browser tab. Or you can click the picture icon at the top of the post and browse your hard drive or enter the web address of the picture.

I can place the picture from my hard drive in place when I push the edit button but I cannot transfer the file into my post. Am I missing something or just plain stupid?