DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
How to contact Customer Service Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

im surprised nobody did a dirt 4 announcement joke here !! but i found 5 questions im pretty sure justbiglee can answer about next dirt game... LOL we are april 1st so i think he can answer the truth about these questions. About the next Dirt game : 1. Will it be release for PS2 ? 2. Will the pc version be compatible with a usb controller ? 3. Do i need to change my EGA monitor for a better one ? 4. Can you guarantee us a release date before 2020 ? 5. Will the game be native 4k resolution for ps4 and xbox one ? i will suprise if he cant answer theses questions.. LOL but the 4. is still not a easy one for him i suppose with the dna stuff... lol  At least we will have some answers about next dirt game. LOL have a great april fools day guys.. 

I didn't know Milestone made Screamer Rally!!!!! I loved that game!
Its so hard to get this game working with a PC !! the requirement and configuration stuff was so messed up

renejr902 said:
i still believe 128 messages means august 12.. but i think its about a announcement date not a release. But i really love the 4/4/2015 idea ;)
Yep an announcement date... or it's coming a day or two sooner since we solved the puzzle early.

renejr902 said:
i still believe 128 messages means august 12.. but i think its about a announcement date not a release. But i really love the 4/4/2015 idea ;)
Yep an announcement date... or it's coming a day or two sooner since we solved the puzzle early.
i hope youre right.  PLEASE !!!! we cant wait anymore !! April 4, 2015 We Believe !!!

renejr902 said:
renejr902 said:
i hope youre right.  PLEASE !!!! we cant wait anymore !! April 4, 2015 We Believe !!!
Lee agreed the post...

renejr902 said:
renejr902 said:
Lee agreed the post...
NICE !!! not nice !! GREAT !!!! 

You wanna know a secret? We weren't at E3, we were just messing with you. Ben was the one that was actually there doing some GRID stuff (sorry). Paul's thing in Brazil was doing some F1 press stuff at an expo... why you ask? Because nobody from the Birmingham studio could make it and... well... free trip to Brazil, who wouldn't go :P 

That thing at Ubi sounds like a right mess, Team DiRT aren't like that, we're a band of brothers if anything.

@GentleNameMVB - I knew you'd over think all that :P 
I knew you were playing us, but I didn't want to believe it... It would have hurt me too much.... ;]

@justbiglee - I'm overthinking you say... Oh well ;) That's Gossip :)

On a slightly different subject, I've got a question for @justbiglee and everyone : let's say that the next DiRT game is proposed to be released as Early Access to tweak the game, squash bugs, get feedback and fund further.development. That idea is presented to a person who would not like that to happen, disagrees with it. What do you think would be the Top 3 arguments of that person against Early Access?
I'm really curious.

EDIT: Yet another subject. I've noticed a 'Disagree' reaction to one of my posts. It got me thinking that my January 28th prediction for game release won't happen. How about 128 days from November 25th - April 2nd 2015 as release date?
I love guessing.

https://twitter.com/justbiglee/status/537162966127632384
it could be TODAY GUYS !!! i believe JustBigLee will announce the next dirt game today April 2. thats my prediction :)

renejr902 said:
im surprised nobody did a dirt 4 announcement joke here !!
I'm guessing I'm not the only one who thought the "Dirt 3 Complete Edition" post was a joke, before figuring out it was real.

i thought it was a joke too. But im pretty sure the new dirt game will be announced today. JustBigLee just tweeted "  #128 " a few minutes ago. The Nov 25 2014 Justbiglee twitted 128 unread emails. today 128 days later , we are exactly the 2 April 2015 . he tweeted " #128 "at 12h42 am UK time so the 2 April 2015 , exactly 128 days later. Today Codemaster and JustBigLee will announce a New Dirt Game. Im pretty sure !!! DIRT 4 is coming today !! I really believe it !! Thats my prediction guys !!!

renejr902 said:
i thought it was a joke too. But im pretty sure the new dirt game will be announced today. JustBigLee just tweeted "  #128 " a few minutes ago. The Nov 25 2014 Justbiglee twitted 128 unread emails. today 128 days later , we are exactly the 2 April 2015 . he tweeted " #128 "at 12h42 am UK time so the 2 April 2015 , exactly 128 days later. Today Codemaster and JustBigLee will announce a New Dirt Game. Im pretty sure !!! DIRT 4 is coming today !! I really believe it !! Thats my prediction guys !!!
The sooner the better!

renejr902 said:
GentleNameMVB said:

EDIT: Yet another subject. I've noticed a 'Disagree' reaction to one of my posts. It got me thinking that my January 28th prediction for game release won't happen. How about 128 days from November 25th - April 2nd 2015 as release date?
I love guessing.

https://twitter.com/justbiglee/status/537162966127632384
it could be TODAY GUYS !!! i believe JustBigLee will announce the next dirt game today April 2. thats my prediction :)

Heh :D Of the all the crazy predictions I've made the 128 days from that date is one of the craziest :D     Who knows... @justbiglee is a master of cruel trollage, so this may be another one of his stunts... But then again the DiRT3 CE announcement came with no teasing, on April's Fools and to a great reaction. Maybe he wants to start the new fiscal year with a bang? :P

Would Codies release another game right after they've discounted DiRT 3 CE on Steam? Are they hoping for new sales or did they want people to reboot a Codies game so that when the next one arrives soon after people will be shocked by how much better it is? Hm?

Just like Lee said on Twitter it is so awesome to see the Steam community for DiRT come alive with comments, screenshots and videos. Now we can have some great online fun at Monte Carlo stages! (Once the wheel bug is fixed of course... )

Edit: We've cracked 70k views in almost a year (since April 11th 2014) of this thread - pretty good considering it's a small group of people talking about a lack of news :P I guess we're pretty desperate :) Announcing F1 2015 thread got over 20k in a week ;]

These 128 predictions...
Yup :) Next DiRT will be announced 128 days after @justbiglee found his inbox full of unread emails, and it will be announced at 8 minutes past 12.

Watch out around midday today.... :P

These 128 predictions...
Yup :) Next DiRT will be announced 128 days after @justbiglee found his inbox full of unread emails, and it will be announced at 8 minutes past 12.

Watch out around midday today.... :P

renejr902 said:
i cant wait anymore.. i hope GentleNameMVB and me are right about today announcement ;)
At least you haven't played the game. I know what it's like which makes the wait even worse! :(

renejr902 said:
i cant wait anymore.. i hope GentleNameMVB and me are right about today announcement ;)
At least you haven't played the game. I know what it's like which makes the wait even worse! :(

I couldn't agree more... I'm hurting badly... It's nice to have DiRT3 CE up and running but once you've tasted chocolate you won't go back to salads...

renejr902 said:

I couldn't agree more... I'm hurting badly... It's nice to have DiRT3 CE up and running but once you've tasted chocolate you won't go back to salads...
i suppose the announcement is about the Frame with the usb port isnt Rallycameraman? ;) Plug the usb Now !!! ;)  and just because you confess that you played the game i really think today is the announcement . i think its 11:43 am in uk right now. in canada its 6:43 right now. So i will wait here until 12:30 pm uk time for the news.

If there is anyone out there that doesn't own a DiRT3 copy I have one left to give to some one Dirty. Just PM me and I'll send you the "Live Access Code"  o:)

128 = 128 days after email
128 = May 8, 2015 
128 = December 8, 2015
128 = 128 miles of stages (or 128 kilometers)
128 = 128 cars 
128 = 128 TROLLS at Codeies
128 = page 128 of the orange book
128 = #128 on @justbiglee checklist 

possibilities are endless, some in fun, some facts that we dont know.

You decide, my bet is on Trolls and they include the ones that just visited DiRT team :wink: