Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

Recommended Posts








KickUp said:







dwkGravey said:




If Your Stage can create infinite routes, where are our transit stages? :lol:








A near infinite combination of routes but there is still a limit to the length of those routes ;)

Also, just play Euro Truck Simulator for the transit routes.  :p






Who said we wanted long transit routes LOL :p @dwkGravey great idea, It would be awesome to drive from the service park to the first stage (a Your stage generates road that start from the Service park Time check to the start of the stage) and then you go to the stage info and load the Your Stage SS. 
If you just want to drive the stage you can skip it, but it would be cool and I think it isnt impossible 




Transit stages would feel long enough, going 50 km/h (on three wheels). Can't be too early, can't be too late. Just need traffic!

If only ETS2's Heavy Cargo Pack included rally service trucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


@KickUp, you have added the feature of driving up to the marshal at the time control at the end of the stage.
Are you planning to expand on that feature?
- Driving from the time control up to the start line.
- Driving out of your area in the service park to the exit.
- Entering the service park, getting your car washed and drive to your area in the service park.

That would be amazing to have. That's my opinion though but what do you guys think?


I'd be fully onboard with this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KickUp said:



dwkGravey said:


If Your Stage can create infinite routes, where are our transit stages? :lol:




A near infinite combination of routes but there is still a limit to the length of those routes ;)

Also, just play Euro Truck Simulator for the transit routes.  :p


Hey....no laughing about ETS2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


@KickUp, you have added the feature of driving up to the marshal at the time control at the end of the stage.
Are you planning to expand on that feature?
- Driving from the time control up to the start line.
- Driving out of your area in the service park to the exit.
- Entering the service park, getting your car washed and drive to your area in the service park.

That would be amazing to have. That's my opinion though but what do you guys think?


Would be cool but I'd rather focus on more locations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@KickUp  i was just watching the new deepsilver twtich, and it brought up a concern for me, the ai was ramming the crap out of him and didnt get in any trouble, if that happened in a real rallycross event they would be disqualified, how is this addressed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

human1101 said:

@KickUp  i was just watching the new deepsilver twtich, and it brought up a concern for me, the ai was ramming the crap out of him and didnt get in any trouble, if that happened in a read rallycross event they would be disqualified, how is this addressed?


Well I haven't seen the stream but AI updates are part of the new patch so stuff has been done there. Based on the previous stream they were using a very old build so the chances are this is not final.
Ultimately if the AI are too kind to the player then they will just stay behind and you will never have a race but they should not be deliberately ramming the player either. That said if you cross their line or block them then they won't let you get away with that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@kickup sorry if you've been asked this before, but will we be able to take our custom team liveries from single player online to rallycross and landrush?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


@kickup sorry if you've been asked this before, but will we be able to take our custom team liveries from single player online to rallycross and landrush?


Yes, it was confirm here

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/comment/253285#Comment_253285

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bogani said:








bogani said:



So @KickUp, if you run your career with zero restarts and total your car against a tree. Will this mean a big blow to your credits to get the car restored or does it magically get repaired after you retired from the event?
Would be really cool if your garage ends up with a obsolete car til you have the credits available to repair it.













Yep! If you're racing for another team, it'll be at their cost - but if you're driving your very own car in your very own motorsport team, it's going to cost you a bit of a wedge to get it sorted. 




Nice. Will it be repaired for deducted credits automatically or can you choose to not repait it for the time being?


Any insight on this @KickUp? Would be cool to have a battered up car in the garage that you can't afford to repair at the moment :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KickUp said:



human1101 said:


@KickUp  i was just watching the new deepsilver twtich, and it brought up a concern for me, the ai was ramming the crap out of him and didnt get in any trouble, if that happened in a read rallycross event they would be disqualified, how is this addressed?




Well I haven't seen the stream but AI updates are part of the new patch so stuff has been done there. Based on the previous stream they were using a very old build so the chances are this is not final.
Ultimately if the AI are too kind to the player then they will just stay behind and you will never have a race but they should not be deliberately ramming the player either. That said if you cross their line or block them then they won't let you get away with that. 


Thats good to hear because that was a issue i had in dirt rally where the ai would just ram the crap out of me from behind and make me spin out when my car wasnt fully upgraded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KickUp said:

human1101 said:


@KickUp  i was just watching the new deepsilver twtich, and it brought up a concern for me, the ai was ramming the crap out of him and didnt get in any trouble, if that happened in a read rallycross event they would be disqualified, how is this addressed?




Well I haven't seen the stream but AI updates are part of the new patch so stuff has been done there. Based on the previous stream they were using a very old build so the chances are this is not final.
Ultimately if the AI are too kind to the player then they will just stay behind and you will never have a race but they should not be deliberately ramming the player either. That said if you cross their line or block them then they won't let you get away with that. 


He was ramming them a bit too, when going into a corner at the end of a straight, sort of using them as a brake. But he didnt get into trouble either, so I supposed that will be addressed by the updated build as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KickUp said:





@KickUp, you have added the feature of driving up to the marshal at the time control at the end of the stage.
Are you planning to expand on that feature?
- Driving from the time control up to the start line.
- Driving out of your area in the service park to the exit.
- Entering the service park, getting your car washed and drive to your area in the service park.

That would be amazing to have. That's my opinion though but what do you guys think?




Would be cool but I'd rather focus on more locations. 


Music for my ears 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KickUp said:





@KickUp, you have added the feature of driving up to the marshal at the time control at the end of the stage.
Are you planning to expand on that feature?
- Driving from the time control up to the start line.
- Driving out of your area in the service park to the exit.
- Entering the service park, getting your car washed and drive to your area in the service park.

That would be amazing to have. That's my opinion though but what do you guys think?




Would be cool but I'd rather focus on more locations. 



Phew!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@KickUp  the game has gone gold and there is being worked on the day one patch. You are promoting the game atm. Is there already a roadmap in place with différent scénarios for the months ahead?

If I can make a request....It would be very nice to see a videofeature on the Codiesblog that deepdives in the world of YourStage. 

SideNote: keep that mountainrange in the back of your mind for the new location(s)  :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bogani said:



bogani said:












bogani said:




So @KickUp, if you run your career with zero restarts and total your car against a tree. Will this mean a big blow to your credits to get the car restored or does it magically get repaired after you retired from the event?
Would be really cool if your garage ends up with a obsolete car til you have the credits available to repair it.

















Yep! If you're racing for another team, it'll be at their cost - but if you're driving your very own car in your very own motorsport team, it's going to cost you a bit of a wedge to get it sorted. 






Nice. Will it be repaired for deducted credits automatically or can you choose to not repait it for the time being?




Any insight on this @KickUp? Would be cool to have a battered up car in the garage that you can't afford to repair at the moment :)


[NFS PROSTREET TOTALING INTENSIFIES]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


dgeesi0 said:


wonder which location would / could be added in the future.




New Zealand, of course! A CMR classic, rich with history, WRC return imminent, thriving and passionate rally community, rugged ocean-side farmland, mountains, forest, smooth flowing gravel with glorious, glorious camber - absolutely ripe for a return to the series. You know you want to @KickUp....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

edgenz said:



dgeesi0 said:


wonder which location would / could be added in the future.




New Zealand, of course! A CMR original classic, rich with history, WRC return imminent, thriving rally community, rugged ocean-side farmland, mountains, forest, smooth flowing gravel with glorious, glorious camber. You know you want to @KickUp....


From a diversity point of view maybe not, but my god New Zealand would be epic with Your Stage!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


KickUp said:

Ultimately if the AI are too kind to the player then they will just stay behind and you will never have a race but they should not be deliberately ramming the player either. That said if you cross their line or block them then they won't let you get away with that.

And they will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


edgenz said:






dgeesi0 said:




wonder which location would / could be added in the future.








New Zealand, of course! A CMR classic, rich with history, WRC return imminent, thriving and passionate rally community, rugged ocean-side farmland, mountains, forest, smooth flowing gravel with glorious, glorious camber - absolutely ripe for a return to the series. You know you want to @KickUp....


I have to disagree on that one.

Too similar to Michigan IMHO.

I'd rather have something completely different, eg. Japan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dgeesi0 said:

wonder which location would / could be added in the future.


I'd like another gravel location like Argentina, New Zealand or Portugal and another tarmac location similar to Montecarlo
One can dream :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
or maybe JAPAN (say it street fighter style ) :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKrqDzljhc0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KickUp said:





@KickUp, you have added the feature of driving up to the marshal at the time control at the end of the stage.
Are you planning to expand on that feature?
- Driving from the time control up to the start line.
- Driving out of your area in the service park to the exit.
- Entering the service park, getting your car washed and drive to your area in the service park.

That would be amazing to have. That's my opinion though but what do you guys think?




Would be cool but I'd rather focus on more locations. 



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




KickUp said:








@KickUp, you have added the feature of driving up to the marshal at the time control at the end of the stage.
Are you planning to expand on that feature?
- Driving from the time control up to the start line.
- Driving out of your area in the service park to the exit.
- Entering the service park, getting your car washed and drive to your area in the service park.

That would be amazing to have. That's my opinion though but what do you guys think?






Would be cool but I'd rather focus on more locations. 







That meme doesn't make sense....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×