DiRTy Gossip

A new Roadbook has been released: https://www.dirt4game.com/news/46339
tbtstt said:
Another Monster video to knock two minutes off the waiting time for DiRT 4...

While on the topic of knocking off waiting time, I've been playing more DiRT Rally again recently, and am trying to complete my achievements before DiRT 4 is released. Now I was wondering if some of you would be up for a couple of online rallycross races, to achieve the #HappyStreet achievement (play in a full lobby where everyone is your friend). I'm playing on Steam, you can find/add me using the links in my signature.

I would be up for that except DR for me is running horribly in the Rift at the moment, I'm going to do a reinstall this evening and hope for the best!
Do you by any chance have f.lux installed? Took a couple of months before I found out it causes a lot of jittering because it refreshes the display every couple of seconds, even when it's not enabled.

A new Roadbook has been released: https://www.dirt4game.com/news/46339
tbtstt said:
Another Monster video to knock two minutes off the waiting time for DiRT 4...

While on the topic of knocking off waiting time, I've been playing more DiRT Rally again recently, and am trying to complete my achievements before DiRT 4 is released. Now I was wondering if some of you would be up for a couple of online rallycross races, to achieve the #HappyStreet achievement (play in a full lobby where everyone is your friend). I'm playing on Steam, you can find/add me using the links in my signature.

I would be up for that except DR for me is running horribly in the Rift at the moment, I'm going to do a reinstall this evening and hope for the best!
Do you by any chance have f.lux installed? Took a couple of months before I found out it causes a lot of jittering because it refreshes the display every couple of seconds, even though it's not enabled.
No not that I know of, it wasnt just me having the problem though. Reddit posts were arising on the Oculus sub-section about similar issues on the same few days. Some could fix it but I can't, hopefully a full reinstall does or I won't be playing anymore Dirt until D4 :P

Count me in for the weekend Rally Cross event @TURBODEVIN19 , I think we're friended on Steam so just let me know when and where.

urgaffel said:
bogani said:
bogani said:
bogani said:
New video from Spanish Gamereactor!
https://www.gamereactor.es/grtv/316253
That degree of rotation and level of driving :'( 
I know. Barely worth posting :/

Here's a new IGN video though. The rain is looking impressive :)

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/867837741110763522
I was trying to tell if they were using Gamer or not, Cisco looked like it was Sim but not sure
That roll we see from the heli view looks awesome though :)
Crashes have been upgraded ;)
For a moment there, when the car was rolling it looked so real it felt weird :smiley:
Matrix stuff.. 
So, good work!
I also thought that car looked quite natural at times in its behaviour, like somebody was practicing with real Mitsu.

I decided I don't want to wait 72 hrs for my PSN version to unlock, so Im going to buy a retail version from Best Buy on the 6th. 
I've never owned two copies of a game that hasn't come out yet.

Feels good man.

A guy has an early copy already!! He posted a picture on the latest Facebook roadbook post on the DIRT page and said he got it sent early, that is one hell of an early leak... @ChristinaMc I don't know if you want to look into it?

A guy has an early copy already!! He posted a picture on the latest Facebook roadbook post on the DIRT page and said he got it sent early, that is one hell of an early leak... @ChristinaMc I don't know if you want to look into it?
It was sent by Codemasters, he'a an F1 2017 tester ;)
It's a pre-release version with different box.

PS. AFAIK ;)

versedi said:

PS. AFAIK ;)
It didn't sound like from what he said, sounds like he pre-ordered it and was surprised it turned up. Can't look at FB on my work pc to check though lol

versedi said:

PS. AFAIK ;)
It didn't sound like from what he said, sounds like he pre-ordered it and was surprised it turned up. Can't look at FB on my work pc to check though lol
I can't find the exact tweet now but IIRC he even pinged @jennyannem in it, not sure now though.

I'm getting confused. I've read it and it's not in my browser history :O

It is a conspiracy against gossipers!

versedi said:
versedi said:

PS. AFAIK ;)
I can't find the exact tweet now but IIRC he even pinged @jennyannem in it, not sure now though.

Nah it def was D4. He took a shot of the main menu on his TV. Some retailer messed up I guess.

I didn't even think the printed copies had been sent out to retailers yet.

bogani said:
versedi said:
versedi said:

PS. AFAIK ;)

Nah it def was D4. He took a shot of the main menu on his TV. Some retailer messed up I guess.

So it was another one!

I've only seen one with a photo of the PS4 DVD box.

Retailer, please f****** in my case too!

bogani said:
versedi said:
versedi said:

PS. AFAIK ;)

That's the one I saw yeah, I've heard of getting a game a few days early but a whole 2 weeks early! Lucky swine :P 

Dammit, why can't it be Tesco who messed up and sent out the orders early!

Oh just seen it on Facebook post about Road Book...why not meee?!!??  Whyyyyyy

versedi said:
Oh just seen it on Facebook post about Road Book...why not meee?!!??  Whyyyyyy

Damn Norwegians. It's enough of luck living on oil and now this.  :s

in that case they should release it to everyone on this thead, they could call it bug testing ;)

You know what's been bothering me with all the preview videoes? It seemed that every single time someone is doing rallycross they always pick the Focus. I know it isn't such a big deal but it has been really annoying me, since I kinda wanna see the ibiza being driven too.

versedi said:
Count me in for the weekend Rally Cross event @TURBODEVIN19 , I think we're friended on Steam so just let me know when and where.
Same here :)

After accepting my sad life and unhappiness I've came to conclusion that even if I'd receive one earlier I wouldn't be able to play.

But I'd hug that box so much. And stare at it. All day. 

PaloSamo said:
versedi said:
Awesome, should I make a separate thread to 'organise' it or will being online on Steam and some chat messages be enough? 
Tonight I'll be at a local rally with @ThierryNeuville, but tomorrow and on Sunday I'll probably be at home. (GMT +1 / Dutch)

PaloSamo said:
versedi said:
Awesome, should I make a separate thread to 'organise' it or will being online on Steam and some chat messages be enough? 
Tonight I'll be at a local rally with @ThierryNeuville, but tomorrow and on Sunday I'll probably be at home. (GMT +1 / Dutch)
I'm in CEST summer time so its UTC + 2.
Let's create a chatroom on Steam and that will be enough. How many slots are in the event anyway? I wasn't really playing multiplayer Rally Cross a lot and can't remember, to be honest. 

versedi said:
PaloSamo said:
versedi said:
Let's create a chatroom on Steam and that will be enough. How many slots are in the event anyway? I wasn't really playing multiplayer Rally Cross a lot and can't remember, to be honest. 
Just checked it because I wasn't sure, it's 8 slots.

versedi said:
PaloSamo said:
versedi said:
Just checked it because I wasn't sure, it's 8 slots.

So we need 5 more steam friends and we're good to go :) Full steam ahead!