Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

Recommended Posts

tbtstt said:
Passed the Dirt truck again earlier. No sign of @KickUp or @ChristinaMc. I assume they are in hospitality sipping champagne with Petter Solberg. 
I hear there is a mobile barbershop in the paddock. Paul has been sitting there all weekend getting his beard scratched.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tbtstt said:
Passed the Dirt truck again earlier. No sign of @KickUp or @ChristinaMc. I assume they are in hospitality sipping champagne with Petter Solberg. 

SamRWD said:
bogani said:
SamRWD said:
I really wish KickUp could record his driving with all assists of sim mode Your Stage generated stage with any AWD car. We really need some footage taken by someone who can actually drive, we didn't get many of these so far...
The Dirt Show driving wasn't too shabby?
That's the only one I can think of, but still that's all we've got :(
I'm at home with my family. I've been away from home all week and I am away next week too. 

@xtinamcgrath has family stuff too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
versedi said:
All right guys!

16-22 (4-10PM) CEST +1/+2 we're racing RX to get the achievement.

Anyone's welcomed.

@TURBODEVIN19  @PaloSamo  @Evilsmurf shall we create a discord or do you have a TeamSpeak to join my clan's server?
We are filling up a lobby right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
versedi said:
All right guys!

16-22 (4-10PM) CEST +1/+2 we're racing RX to get the achievement.

Anyone's welcomed.

@TURBODEVIN19  @PaloSamo  @Evilsmurf shall we create a discord or do you have a TeamSpeak to join my clan's server?
We are filling up a lobby right now
We need 2 more players idling in the lobby to get the Achievement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tbtstt said:
Passed the Dirt truck again earlier. No sign of @KickUp or @ChristinaMc. I assume they are in hospitality sipping champagne with Petter Solberg. 
Serious:  I wonder if there is a DiRT truck in the background at the WRX tracks in DiRT4?  

Not serious:  a DiRT4  Truck at the WRX track with DiRT4 demos playing with DiRT Trucks in the background of WRX tracks playing DiRT4 demos with ...  :open_mouth:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gfRally said:
tbtstt said:
Passed the Dirt truck again earlier. No sign of @KickUp or @ChristinaMc. I assume they are in hospitality sipping champagne with Petter Solberg. 
Serious:  I wonder if there is a DiRT truck in the background at the WRX tracks in DiRT4?  

Not serious:  a DiRT4  Truck at the WRX track with DiRT4 demos playing with DiRT Trucks in the background of WRX tracks playing DiRT4 demos with ...  :open_mouth:

We could do it but it would affect frame rate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KickUp said:
tbtstt said:
Passed the Dirt truck again earlier. No sign of @KickUp or @ChristinaMc. I assume they are in hospitality sipping champagne with Petter Solberg. 

SamRWD said:
bogani said:
SamRWD said:
I really wish KickUp could record his driving with all assists of sim mode Your Stage generated stage with any AWD car. We really need some footage taken by someone who can actually drive, we didn't get many of these so far...
The Dirt Show driving wasn't too shabby?
That's the only one I can think of, but still that's all we've got :(
I'm at home with my family. I've been away from home all week and I am away next week too. 

@xtinamcgrath has family stuff too
Hope you guys have a nice time with family, you deserve to rest!
Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
versedi said:
versedi said:
All right guys!

16-22 (4-10PM) CEST +1/+2 we're racing RX to get the achievement.

Anyone's welcomed.

@TURBODEVIN19  @PaloSamo  @Evilsmurf shall we create a discord or do you have a TeamSpeak to join my clan's server?
We are filling up a lobby right now
We need 2 more players idling in the lobby to get the Achievement. 
I already have the achievement, but I can help :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gfRally said:
tbtstt said:
Passed the Dirt truck again earlier. No sign of @KickUp or @ChristinaMc. I assume they are in hospitality sipping champagne with Petter Solberg. 
Serious:  I wonder if there is a DiRT truck in the background at the WRX tracks in DiRT4?  

Not serious:  a DiRT4  Truck at the WRX track with DiRT4 demos playing with DiRT Trucks in the background of WRX tracks playing DiRT4 demos with ...  :open_mouth:

It's like those arcade machines in Project Gotham Racing.

Except instead of playing geometry wars you're playing Dirt 4 within Dirt 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KickUp said:
gfRally said:
tbtstt said:
Passed the Dirt truck again earlier. No sign of @KickUp or @ChristinaMc. I assume they are in hospitality sipping champagne with Petter Solberg. 
Serious:  I wonder if there is a DiRT truck in the background at the WRX tracks in DiRT4?  

Not serious:  a DiRT4  Truck at the WRX track with DiRT4 demos playing with DiRT Trucks in the background of WRX tracks playing DiRT4 demos with ...  :open_mouth:

We could do it but it would affect frame rate. 
So worth it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KickUp said:
gfRally said:
tbtstt said:
Passed the Dirt truck again earlier. No sign of @KickUp or @ChristinaMc. I assume they are in hospitality sipping champagne with Petter Solberg. 
Serious:  I wonder if there is a DiRT truck in the background at the WRX tracks in DiRT4?  

Not serious:  a DiRT4  Truck at the WRX track with DiRT4 demos playing with DiRT Trucks in the background of WRX tracks playing DiRT4 demos with ...  :open_mouth:

We could do it but it would affect frame rate. 
Could we at least have the DiRT Truck in the background with Thierry constantly knocking on the doors?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bogani said:
Can the fixed career stages be used in freeplay mode?
Yes. Once you have played them in career

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
versedi said:
We did it!

If anyone wants to play anyway you're welcomed :)
My family came first too on this sunny Sunday afternoon so I missed out on the achievement. No regrets though ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PaloSamo said:
versedi said:
We did it!

If anyone wants to play anyway you're welcomed :)
My family came first too on this sunny Sunday afternoon so I missed out on the achievement. No regrets though ;)
Just hit me up if you need someone to help, I'll probably be online for the rest of the day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KickUp said:
tbtstt said:
Passed the Dirt truck again earlier. No sign of @KickUp or @ChristinaMc. I assume they are in hospitality sipping champagne with Petter Solberg. 

SamRWD said:
bogani said:
SamRWD said:
I really wish KickUp could record his driving with all assists of sim mode Your Stage generated stage with any AWD car. We really need some footage taken by someone who can actually drive, we didn't get many of these so far...
The Dirt Show driving wasn't too shabby?
That's the only one I can think of, but still that's all we've got :(
I'm at home with my family. I've been away from home all week and I am away next week too. 

@xtinamcgrath has family stuff too
My apologies, I assumed you were still there. As others have already said, family comes first! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5czlw5Q47k I think it's a new one, isn't it?
Body is 7 characters too short.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamRWD said:

I think it's a new one, isn't it?
Body is 7 characters too short.


Brand one actually, posted today.


Edit: Integrale has new sounds, are they recorded? Were they in DR?


@KickUp are we still able to disable driver's hands?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Can any body please confirm if you can have tv cameras only in replay mode. Many thanks.
kenny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I didn't get any gameplay footage today guys, if I filmed other people it was 90% kids who didn't know a clutch from a paddle shifter xD a guy from the PSRX team seemed impressed with my driving though, waiting for the call to be on the team next year now ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KickUp said:
bogani said:
Can the fixed career stages be used in freeplay mode?
Yes. Once you have played them in career
Do these fixed stages have benefited (on top of the yourstage tech) from the artists magical hand skills and feature more polish and assets?

Also, don't know if it's been asked but how much square kilometers the full maps are (where the stages get generated) and how many per location?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
versedi said:
SamRWD said:

I think it's a new one, isn't it?
Body is 7 characters too short.


Brand one actually, posted today.


Edit: Integrale has new sounds, are they recorded? Were they in DR?


@KickUp are we still able to disable driver's hands?
Seen the option to disable hands and wheel in a video.

On another note, sadly the only R5 with proper sound recording is the Fiesta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jayp666 said:
KickUp said:
bogani said:
Can the fixed career stages be used in freeplay mode?
Yes. Once you have played them in career
Do these fixed stages have benefited (on top of the yourstage tech) from the artists magical hand skills and feature more polish and assets?

Also, don't know if it's been asked but how much square kilometers the full maps are (where the stages get generated) and how many per location?
No extra polish. The system doesn't work like that. 

They are pretty big but I don't know the exact size. I think they might vary in size depending on location too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×