DiRTy Gossip

tbtstt said:
Passed the Dirt truck again earlier. No sign of @KickUp or @ChristinaMc. I assume they are in hospitality sipping champagne with Petter Solberg. 
I hear there is a mobile barbershop in the paddock. Paul has been sitting there all weekend getting his beard scratched.

tbtstt said:
Passed the Dirt truck again earlier. No sign of @KickUp or @ChristinaMc. I assume they are in hospitality sipping champagne with Petter Solberg. 

SamRWD said:
bogani said:
SamRWD said:
I really wish KickUp could record his driving with all assists of sim mode Your Stage generated stage with any AWD car. We really need some footage taken by someone who can actually drive, we didn't get many of these so far...
The Dirt Show driving wasn't too shabby?
That's the only one I can think of, but still that's all we've got :(
I'm at home with my family. I've been away from home all week and I am away next week too. 

@xtinamcgrath has family stuff too

versedi said:
All right guys!

16-22 (4-10PM) CEST +1/+2 we're racing RX to get the achievement.

Anyone's welcomed.

@TURBODEVIN19  @PaloSamo  @Evilsmurf shall we create a discord or do you have a TeamSpeak to join my clan's server?
We are filling up a lobby right now

versedi said:
All right guys!

Anyone's welcomed.

@TURBODEVIN19  @PaloSamo  @Evilsmurf shall we create a discord or do you have a TeamSpeak to join my clan's server?
We need 2 more players idling in the lobby to get the Achievement. 

tbtstt said:
Serious:  I wonder if there is a DiRT truck in the background at the WRX tracks in DiRT4?  

Not serious:  a DiRT4  Truck at the WRX track with DiRT4 demos playing with DiRT Trucks in the background of WRX tracks playing DiRT4 demos with ...  :open_mouth:

gfRally said:
tbtstt said:
Serious:  I wonder if there is a DiRT truck in the background at the WRX tracks in DiRT4?  

Not serious:  a DiRT4  Truck at the WRX track with DiRT4 demos playing with DiRT Trucks in the background of WRX tracks playing DiRT4 demos with ...  :open_mouth:

We could do it but it would affect frame rate. 

KickUp said:
tbtstt said:

SamRWD said:
bogani said:
SamRWD said:
I really wish KickUp could record his driving with all assists of sim mode Your Stage generated stage with any AWD car. We really need some footage taken by someone who can actually drive, we didn't get many of these so far...
I'm at home with my family. I've been away from home all week and I am away next week too. 

Hope you guys have a nice time with family, you deserve to rest!
Cheers!

versedi said:
versedi said:
All right guys!

Anyone's welcomed.

We need 2 more players idling in the lobby to get the Achievement. 
I already have the achievement, but I can help :)

gfRally said:
tbtstt said:

It's like those arcade machines in Project Gotham Racing.

Except instead of playing geometry wars you're playing Dirt 4 within Dirt 4

KickUp said:
gfRally said:
tbtstt said:

So worth it!

KickUp said:
gfRally said:
tbtstt said:

Could we at least have the DiRT Truck in the background with Thierry constantly knocking on the doors?

bogani said:
Can the fixed career stages be used in freeplay mode?
Yes. Once you have played them in career

versedi said:
We did it!

If anyone wants to play anyway you're welcomed :)
My family came first too on this sunny Sunday afternoon so I missed out on the achievement. No regrets though ;)

PaloSamo said:
versedi said:
We did it!

If anyone wants to play anyway you're welcomed :)
My family came first too on this sunny Sunday afternoon so I missed out on the achievement. No regrets though ;)
Just hit me up if you need someone to help, I'll probably be online for the rest of the day

KickUp said:
tbtstt said:

SamRWD said:
bogani said:
SamRWD said:

My apologies, I assumed you were still there. As others have already said, family comes first! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5czlw5Q47k I think it's a new one, isn't it?
Body is 7 characters too short.

SamRWD said:

I think it's a new one, isn't it?

Brand one actually, posted today.

Edit: Integrale has new sounds, are they recorded? Were they in DR?

@KickUp are we still able to disable driver's hands?

Can any body please confirm if you can have tv cameras only in replay mode. Many thanks.
kenny

I didn't get any gameplay footage today guys, if I filmed other people it was 90% kids who didn't know a clutch from a paddle shifter xD a guy from the PSRX team seemed impressed with my driving though, waiting for the call to be on the team next year now ;) 

KickUp said:
bogani said:
Do these fixed stages have benefited (on top of the yourstage tech) from the artists magical hand skills and feature more polish and assets?

Also, don't know if it's been asked but how much square kilometers the full maps are (where the stages get generated) and how many per location?

versedi said:
SamRWD said:

I think it's a new one, isn't it?

Brand one actually, posted today.

Edit: Integrale has new sounds, are they recorded? Were they in DR?

@KickUp are we still able to disable driver's hands?
Seen the option to disable hands and wheel in a video.

On another note, sadly the only R5 with proper sound recording is the Fiesta.

jayp666 said:
KickUp said:
bogani said:
Do these fixed stages have benefited (on top of the yourstage tech) from the artists magical hand skills and feature more polish and assets?

Also, don't know if it's been asked but how much square kilometers the full maps are (where the stages get generated) and how many per location?
No extra polish. The system doesn't work like that. 

They are pretty big but I don't know the exact size. I think they might vary in size depending on location too.