DiRTy Gossip

versedi said:
Currently single 21" 
Show off
Actually, it's 23" and it cost me same as 3 * 24-26" but I've chosen it due to work I've been doing at that time.
Oh and a secondary one for side things, 4:3 1280x1024 xD 

Anyway, I'm inspired, though 10 days may be a bit short period of time to do it ^^

bogani said:
Jepsertti said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akUZB2Rk9Sg

Finally some E2 footage!                           
Yeah that one was blocked before.

The sound is behaving a bit strange in the replay. Maybe the recording.
I think thats because he had to remove the music from the video due to copyright claims so its trying to edit out the music while keeping the rest of the sound there.

aki1337 is doing a stellar job of making a sale - these are the sorts of videos I've been waiting for to convince me and convincing to me they are.

Not sure if he's on here, but thanks very much if so - would love to see some with Jen Horsey co-driver too, but otherwise keep them coming!

DeepNDark said:
I am very concerned about the SIM of this game now :s

Mind if I ask why? You're entitled to your views of course, not saying you're wrong, I'm just curious :smile:

DeepNDark said:

Mind if I ask why? You're entitled to your views of course, not saying you're wrong, I'm just curious :smile:
I just hope this game to be more realistic than DR or RBR

DeepNDark said:
DeepNDark said:

I just want this game to be more realistic than DR or RBR

So which parts of the few sim videos you've seen suggest that it won't be? To me, DiRT Rally was the best since RBR, especially for RWD cars, but was off in some of the aero (especially when airborne) and interaction between the car and stage, both of which appear to be improved. I can't say for sure that they are, but I'm looking forward to finding out.

DeepNDark said:
DeepNDark said:

I just hope this game to be more realistic than DR or RBR
I think that is the case for sure. The question will rather be whether the difference is enough or not? And that will depend on each person so at the end for some it will while for some it won't.

Another Norwegian video. The retailers in that country isn't that picky about dates I guess ;)

https://youtu.be/RR_btC0w1h4

To be fair I already get a deja-vu feeling from the welsh stages. I am a wee bit concerned the stages will feel a bit generic without stuff like the Sweet Lamb spectator are and stuff like that. Still, it's better than 4-6 stages that you can learn in a month :)

DeepNDark said:
DeepNDark said:

I just want this game to be more realistic than DR or RBR

So which parts of the few sim videos you've seen suggest that it won't be? To me, DiRT Rally was the best since RBR, especially for RWD cars, but was off in some of the aero (especially when airborne) and interaction between the car and stage, both of which appear to be improved. I can't say for sure that they are, but I'm looking forward to finding out.

My friend demo sim Dirt4 today,he close all assistance to play,but there only have keyboard.So,he's not sure how good the game is

9 days till release and my G27 is broken... FML
Does anyone here have an experience with Thrustmaster T150? I know there're Fanatec and other good wheels out there, but they will cost tremendously more because of the shipping cost. Even T150 will be ~300$ here.
I have a TMX (Xbox version of T150, I play on PC but prefer the Xbox buttons) and really like it. Wheel is plastic with a rubberized grip but the shifters are metal, nicer than the G29's IMO. Plastic pedals feel okay, but it's Thrustmaster so you have the option of upgrading them to the metal T3PA Pro pedals later. FFB in the wheel is pretty good, it's mixed belt/pulley. T150/TMX is a budget FFB wheel and really good value for what you get. 

bogani said:
Another Norwegian video. The retailers in that country isn't that picky about dates I guess ;)

https://youtu.be/RR_btC0w1h4

To be fair I already get a deja-vu feeling from the welsh stages. I am a wee bit concerned the stages will feel a bit generic without stuff like the Sweet Lamb spectator are and stuff like that. Still, it's better than 4-6 stages that you can learn in a month :)
from that video
1) Lighting, especialy on grass and trees is on another level from DR 
2) Rain effect is also improved on ps4
3) i miss old interior from Dirt Rally that was used for SUBARU 2001, i really hope we get it back, in form of  His own right shell  :)

This guy is just delivering all the goods https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvzHK0ixSbk
decent driving, sim handling, takes requests and helicopter only cam at the end!

3) i miss old interior from Dirt Rally that was used for SUBARU 2001, i really hope we get it back, in form of  His own right shell  :)
That interior was wrong. The one in Dirt 4 is correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGtCYoBxp6Y

thanks i knew that, i was referring to get it back in form of the 1999 -2000 Subaru shell

thanks i knew that, i was referring to get it back in form of the 1999 -2000 Subaru
You mean you want the 1999-2000 Subaru? Ok then.

Etirion said:
This guy is just delivering all the goods 
decent driving, sim handling, takes requests and helicopter only cam at the end!
oh my. that i20. <3 <3 <3

versedi said:
versedi said:
Currently single 21" 
Show off
Actually, it's 23" and it cost me same as 3 * 24-26" but I've chosen it due to work I've been doing at that time.
Oh and a secondary one for side things, 4:3 1280x1024 xD 

Anyway, I'm inspired, though 10 days may be a bit short period of time to do it ^^

never realized you off ocuk

Nice to hear the sound of the helicopter as well when using the heli cam. 
Also nice to see in the Wales video that you can be properly caught out by a puddle of water.

Jepsertti said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akUZB2Rk9Sg

Finally some E2 footage!                           
Win...

Who is it at Audi's licensing department who says "no, you can't put a number on our cars in a game"? Not blaming CM at all, just such a random decision that someone is being paid to make somewhere.