DiRTy Gossip

Sorry, I totally forgot. I had to go round to my friends house spontaneously on Monday for something family related so I didn't play it at all. I don't think I'll get a chance to play it tonight or tomorrow though :(

Sorry, I totally forgot. I had to go round to my friends house spontaneously on Monday for something family related so I didn't play it at all. I don't think I'll get a chance to play it tonight or tomorrow though :(
Ahh thats okay, thanks anyway :)

Dirt 4 is calling you in the distance "Please come plaaaay me SirPhil, I've got crests and hairpins you've never even seeeeen!:bawling: and if youre a good boy...rabbits!"

Rygar86 said:

Dirt 4 is calling you in the distance "Please come plaaaay me SirPhil, I've got crests and hairpins you've never even seeeeen!:bawling: and if youre a good boy...rabbits!"
xD I've already put in about 24 hours with many more to follow :P Can't wait to get some MP going!

In this video you can see him adding all six sponsors to the car. But only three of them seem to appear.
The process starts at 11:00. Only the first three sponsors appear on the car. And the rear and front is totally empty (only the bonnet shows the sponsors from the side). There is nothing in the usual places like under the headlights or taillights.

Is this a bug?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PrlwCp6q6c

Rygar86 said:

Cool!  You saw Fearless Rodent?

DeepNDark said:
Why is the steam in China showing Dirt4 on sale in June 10th?
Same's happening in New Zealand.
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/comment/266377/#Comment_266377

KickUp said:
I couldn't tell you for certain but I strongly suspect it is an error. 

My understanding is that it will be a simultaneous global release on Steam at the time @xtinamcgrath has stated. Therefore it will be whatever time that is in New Zealand. 

@DeepNDark  - in Poland it shows friday 6pm ;) It would be should (night from Thursday to Friday). Maybe They will make corrections.

With 30 Mbps, but wireless :( , took me 41 hours and 49 mins to Pre-Load DiRT 4 , on Steam. I'd like to give a big thank you, to Codies, for making Pre-Load's available, for DiRT 4 * thumbs up *

Me and my Wheel are ready to start playing. Can't wait :)

@DeepNDark  - in Poland it shows friday 6pm ;) It would be midnight (night from Thursday to Friday). 
Seriously?

Oh bummer.
Please don't...

Well, I really hope it's going to be a midnight release everywhere, because in Estonia (timezone GMT +2) I see this:

Please be an error. :|

As I said, in Poland we have this : 

I took Friday off work to play and what? 6pm?
So next chance to play it will be Monday  :(

I did the same thing!  :D

JLUO said:

I still have a chance to cancel the day off....

versedi said:
JLUO said:

I still have a chance to cancel the day off....

Maybe I will warm up with some Dirt Rally instead...  ;)

But somebody writes earlier that premiere is Friday Midnight for all platforms worldwide. So maybe its only a Steam bug...

But somebody writes earlier that premiere is Friday Midnight for all platforms worldwide. So maybe its only a Steam bug...
So,what time we can play?

DeepNDark said:
So,what time we can play?
Only he knows that...

Alf72 said:

With 30 Mbps, but wireless :( , took me 41 hours and 49 mins to Pre-Load DiRT 4 , on Steam. I'd like to give a big thank you, to Codies, for making Pre-Load's available, for DiRT 4 * thumbs up *

Me and my Wheel are ready to start playing. Can't wait :smile:

Freakin wireless! True speed of 30Mbps should have only been a few hours (instead of 41hrs !!), pre-load really saved your bacon there for sure ;)

CMMcBabe said:
Rygar86 said:

Cool!  You saw Fearless Rodent?

They have been witnessed by a select few...

I have witnessed bunnies!                                           

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DJeRw4EKuM

That's Michigan. I saw three rabbits in Australia too. Rabbits everywhere!
Pretty sure there are deer in Spain too. Haven't seen one, but there are road-signs with jumping deer on them.

I read this in another topic:

dumbotos said:
Not sure if im too late on this but they do have this line inside the hardware_setting_config.xml that is located in the "Document/My Games/Dirt 4/hardwaresettings" folder:

<oculus enabled="true" headMovement="true" chromatic="true" timeWarp="true" vignette="true" overdrive="true" convergence="1.0" verticalOrientation="0.66" orientationLock="false" />

Also it triggers Oculus Home when I turn the game on but it plays the intro but with a black screen but with sound and then closes the game. I guess it's not there yet but as they said it will come.

Edit: Have to turn off Oculus VR Runtime Service to play it normally on screen.
The config file could be just some leftovers form DiRT Rally, but the game actually triggering Oculus Home seems like there is something more going on. @KickUp will the triggering Oculus Home be fixed in the day one patch (or Oculus support added haha)?

Would be very interesting if it's a bug in steam or if it's really playable from 6pm BST tomorrow. Would be 8pm here in Germany...and definitely to late for me tomorrow :(
Maybe someone from Codies can help us and bring some light into this...