DiRTy Gossip

Up on the Carlisle rally, stage 2 was like playing dirt 4! Warning triangles absolutely everywhere, people flagging us down! Must have been 10-15 cars off on a 13 mile stage!
Why have you marked this post as off topic @BigSur ?

you seem a bit of a douche tbh. 
It was off topic though, as much as I love RallyDriven's antics 
Is there such a thing as off-topic on this thread? xD

Up on the Carlisle rally, stage 2 was like playing dirt 4! Warning triangles absolutely everywhere, people flagging us down! Must have been 10-15 cars off on a 13 mile stage!

There is no off topic in this thread. 

Plus hes comparing his real life experience to D4 :/ 

So I'm after Invitational, boys and girls what a rally this was!

Intensive first stage - 17th place.
Second stage - terrible outting of the road on tight left 3. Targetted between trees, didn't get reset but lost at least 5-7 seconds there. Down to 176th place.
Third stage - lost the rhytm because of stage 2, two crashes, puncture. Got on the rim to the finish with 4 more spins.Down to 25xxth place....
Fourth stage - time for complete attack and fearless! Result: 14th time on the stage.

Afterall: 641st. 

So @Rallycameraman you being a rally driver what's your view on the grip and overall handling changes? It seems like some real drivers like the changes and others think it's completely off.

The group think and feelgood mining is this thread is disgusting and borderline sycophantic.  :|

Sort yourselves out.

MaXyMsrpl said:
Scandinavian pack means nothing without scandinavian flick ;)
Are you saying you can't do scandinavian flicks in D4? You don't even own the game yet, right?

Really off topic here, but I didn't want to start a whole new thread. So in between all the talk of handling and whatever else. Loving the game, bought a new wheel second hand, works great. Except, no wheel clamp for my desk, previous owner lost it... Desperate plea, does anyone have a Thrustmaster TX or similar clamp spare?  :#

It sucks....I had a power loss during my run on second stage in the invitational.....and I got a DNF.

Hope I will still get the livery

edgenz said:
Check out the Dirt 4 mod thread, people......
Full credit to @YorAlcoholicDad for the greatest find of the post-launch era.
lol                                                               

PLEASE tell me we can make that our wheel texture...
I also love that in x amount of years someone will eventually come back to this and go "What the fuck is this?"

There is no off topic in this thread. 

Plus hes comparing his real life experience to D4 :/ 
As you've got two off topic marks, and I have like 57.
The group think and feelgood mining is this thread is disgusting and borderline sycophantic.  :|

Sort yourselves out.
One of us... One of us... one of us...
https2quickmemecomimgdcdcb8fac9dd1e4b6a1ae3ae43da0d3bfff53d3cdcc83395cb8fb4df770e302287jpg

Really in love with the game itself handling feels great and the branding suite is awesome driving my opel adam r2 is really a pleasure want to say thank you to Paul and the team for this game 
Edit: sorry just noticed the bug thread so removed the bug part

Sort yourselves out.
Yeah, stop being nice to the devs! No wait... 

:cold_sweat: :grimace:

Sort yourselves out.
So basically what you're saying is everyone pile on the devs but the instant anyone says things in contrast to what you believe they are sycophants. Right...

Really off topic here, but I didn't want to start a whole new thread. So in between all the talk of handling and whatever else. Loving the game, bought a new wheel second hand, works great. Except, no wheel clamp for my desk, previous owner lost it... Desperate plea, does anyone have a Thrustmaster TX or similar clamp spare?  :#
I do indeed  have a T300RS clamp to spare, since mine is hard-mounted on a rig. Question is, where are you from?

SkyRex said:
I do indeed  have a T300RS clamp to spare, since mine is hard-mounted on a rig. Question is, where are you from?
My saviour! Possibly... I'm from the UK.

I've sent you a direct message, save the thread getting ever more off topic, sorry. 

I think that people with performance issues will want to try borderless mode.Weirdly, Full Screen seemed to put too much of a stress on CPU, causing freezes and FPS drops, while on Bordeless mode CPU usage never goes over 50%.Plus it looks like Borderless uses more of the GPU.Try it out yourselves.

@KickUp is the co-driver actually learning while driving with him (making him a higher grade) so the style of his reading improves or am I just going nuts? If I'm not, what grade is used in competetive challenges @Hatward ?

Also another question, on what basis are the settings grade minimum requirements based on Freeplay and Competetive? I was able to setup my settings in career and freeplay but couldn't use them in Competetive. After going to settings and doing same setup and saving it (through the Invitiational shakedown) it was again shown as 55 and unable to play. Is it a bug or are there some differences between Competetive/Career/Freeplay that we don't know of? 

Was initially sad, that my for-all-livery looked acceptable on all my cars, except the Subi. Now I unlocked the Prodrive Livery and got a beautiful substitute. It really looks good.
I also tried to emulate Finland with YourStage and I'm quite satisfied with the result. Not 'quite' finland, but the feeling is close and it's surely different from typical Wales:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SeYK5PmHZY

Who are you? 
I'm a forum member stating their point of view on how some people are behaving here.  Ganging up on an individual for having a differing opinion is not very welcoming in my opinion.

Sorry if that offends your delicate nature.

Staff / Engineers / PR rep:

Anyone else inventing first names based of their first initial?
And then just referring to them by first name? Or just me.

I mean I picked up Arthur (Karilainen) face down in a gutter on a street corner in Helsinki, gave him a job, and now he's got attitude  cause I only pay him 1%?

Fine Art, take the 2%. Now back to work please.
You got time to lean, you got time to clean.

Seriously guys  f*ck Arthur.

I know the gossip thread has always been a bit Unconventional in its running topics & atmosphere 
but....