DiRTy Gossip

Am i the only one that feels the edges of stages are too slippery, even on dry? You put 1 inch of the tyres outside of the stage and the car there it goes, spins almost instantly. The grass on Wales feels like ice...

urgaffel said:
versedi said:
urgaffel said:
versedi said:
UFO Confirmed!                                                              

But you still haven't found the pizza ;)
I've invested in Codemasters perks to PR agent but no luck yet, I suspect it requires Grade A + Perk ;)
Nope, you just need to be in the right place, be observant and be a bit lucky (it only shows up every so often, much like the UFO)
So where's the right spot?

JZStudios said:
urgaffel said:
versedi said:
urgaffel said:
versedi said:
UFO Confirmed!                                                              

I've invested in Codemasters perks to PR agent but no luck yet, I suspect it requires Grade A + Perk ;)
Nope, you just need to be in the right place, be observant and be a bit lucky (it only shows up every so often, much like the UFO)
You'd like everything to be given on plate, huh? ;) Where's the fun in this then? 

zissakos1 said:
My guess is: since it says "best pizza in town" it must be somewhere in the village in Spain. 
@urgaffel warm or cold?

Pizza should be hot unless it is leftover pizza the day after.

zissakos1 said:
My guess is: since it says "best pizza in town" it must be somewhere in the village in Spain. 
@urgaffel warm or cold?

If it's to be truly authentic it would have to be in Sweden.

That was my first call, and I'm pretty sure I've seen it already just didn't noticed it because...was rallying.

versedi said:
JZStudios said:
urgaffel said:
versedi said:
urgaffel said:
versedi said:
UFO Confirmed!                                                              

You'd like everything to be given on plate, huh? ;) Where's the fun in this then? 
Well in my experience pizza can be a bit messy without one.

zissakos1 said:
@urgaffel warm or cold?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unsign your sponsors and sign the contract back to get around 1k more. Works if you've driven for them for a while. 

Sparco went from 3225 to 5k :D

Edit: I just had the best stage made by Your Stage in Pro Tour.
Two cities in Spain, first one 5-6 corners blasting between buildings, second one with immediate turn right. I don't think even one tile repeated. Saved it <3

Alf72 said:
Am i the only one that feels the edges of stages are too slippery, even on dry? You put 1 inch of the tyres outside of the stage and the car there it goes, spins almost instantly. The grass on Wales feels like ice...
Yes I think the same. I've been using gamer mode and that's  fine you don't spin out. Why the sim mode is like that I don't know.

Is any body having problems with frame rate stuttering in Spain when either approaching the tight hairpins or in the towns. I Have a 4970k i7. ,  16 gb ram ,  nvidia 1080 card. Does any body know of a fix. Many thanks.

versedi said:
Edit: I just had the best stage made by Your Stage in Pro Tour.
Two cities in Spain, first one 5-6 corners blasting between buildings, second one with immediate turn right. I don't think even one tile repeated. Saved it <3
Now you can create your own pacenotes for it ;)

I would like to remind everyone why it's important to stop for the marshall after the stage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szig7SPlv5E

I would like to remind everyone why it's important to stop for the marshall after the stage.
Seen it few times on Reddit. Everytime it's Australia or Michigan (not sure which one is it, I  cant see anything yet)...

Man, you really hit rock bottom...

Well, that gives me more things to add to my list of things to look at.

CMMcBabe said:
Please dont fix it. It's better to have some consequences for your actions, one could almost call it a feature. 

Edit: Do you get time penalized for not stopping to marshall. How does it work in RL. (Hopefully not like in the video)

Has anyone seen the "555" livery Group A Impreza in the classified yet? Is it unlocked after doing a specific event, or does it just pop up at random? 

I haven't seen any of the "proper" Group B rallycross liveries appear in the classified yet either. I wonder if certain events unlock specific liveries, or if they just appear at random.

TuliRally said:
CMMcBabe said:
Please dont fix it. It's better to have some consequences for your actions, one could almost call it a feature. 

Edit: Do you get time penalized for not stopping to marshall. How does it work in RL. (Hopefully not like in the video)
You're fu*****. You have to give the time card to write up your stage time. No note = DNF AFAIK.

PS. It may depend on the timing type:

http://www.rallymatcher.co.uk/wordpress/?page_id=974

tbtstt said:
Has anyone seen the "555" livery Group A Impreza in the classified yet? Is it unlocked after doing a specific event, or does it just pop up at random? 

I haven't seen any of the "proper" Group B rallycross liveries appear in the classified yet either. I wonder if certain events unlock specific liveries, or if they just appear at random.
GrpA Impreza: Winning the Triple Crown, all three events.

I will add that after I fell into the pit of doom it teleperted me back to the marshal without any penalties. I guess the marshal was an Australian wizard or something

SkyRex said:
tbtstt said:

GrpA Impreza: Winning the Triple Crown, all three events.
Ah brilliant thanks, I have almost got it then: I'm have done the rallycross and landrush in the triple crown, I'm currently two events into the rally!

I'm curious about the other liveries I am yet to see in the classified. I haven't touched any of the classic rally events yet, so I wonder if more will appear once I get into those. 

versedi said:
TuliRally said:
CMMcBabe said:

You're fu*****. You have to give the time card to write up your stage time. No note = DNF AFAIK.

PS. It may depend on the timing type:

http://www.rallymatcher.co.uk/wordpress/?page_id=974

Thank for this info!
Could be nice to get somekind of time penalty in D4, maybe at hardest difficulty level even DNF (maybe that would be too harsh..)
It seems that crashing and damage after finish is carried to next stages which is good.

I just found out the Linux version of DR is free if you have Windows version.
Wooot?

This is complete awesomeness. 

versedi said:
I just found out the Linux version of DR is free if you have Windows version.
Wooot?

This is complete awesomeness. 
Aren't all multi platform games on steam like that?