DiRTy Gossip

Who is Shea, & why does his Nob have a farm in Australia??

It's gonna be curious to see if WRC 7 turns out to be a decente game, and with D4 being a let down ( atm but this can change with a patch ) for many people. Codies left the door open...

if it is good and they nail it could be a issue for codies as they have things in place that codies dont.esl and such and wrc.id prefer my rally games with codies but if its good you gunna play it.

My biggest problem with WRC games is the sound of the cars that are rubbish

Alf72 said:

It's gonna be curious to see if WRC 7 turns out to be a decente game, and with D4 being a let down ( atm but this can change with a patch ) for many people. Codies left the door open...

I doubt it. They've proven themselves incompetent a few times in a row now.

Oh my, I'm laughing like a child.

https://youtu.be/45L566ObN58

that is brilliant. :D                                                                                      

OH yeah... real gossip:

cuz this place B dead .. DiRT is DEAD :neutral:

gfRally said:
Haha just came across this song, catchy:
https://thescaramangasix.bandcamp.com/album/dirty-subaru
@tbtstt  :o

Well that, was, er, "interesting". 

cant see any dlc doing well at the moment.wouldnt make sense releasing any when many people are waiting to hear whats going to be adjusted for the handling issues.

Do you all think there will be a dlc for dirt 4 ? And when it might happen?
Why we would need a Garage for 120 cars, if there's only 55 ingame? It's pretty obvious, at least for me, they plan/planned dlcs for D4.
When it will happen, i don't know, but i'd focus first on trying to fix "the issues" the game has, and make it a more enjoyable experience, for all.
If they release dlcs before that, community will not be very happy, i'm sure of that.
Just see what people were saying, on Forums, after this last patch... Now imagine if is dlcs.

Alf72 said:
Why we would need a Garage for 120 cars, if there's only 55 ingame? It's pretty obvious, at least for me, they plan/planned dlcs for D4.
When it will happen, i don't know, but i'd focus first on trying to fix "the issues" the game has, and make it a more enjoyable experience, for all.
If they release dlcs before that, community will not be very happy, i'm sure of that.
Just see what people were saying, on Forums, after this last patch... Now imagine if is dlcs.
Makes perfect sense to me, since you can buy multiple of the same vehicle.

Maybe they went with the estimation that people might wanna have 2x the same car, 1 for your own livery and 1 with a historical livery. That would make it 110 and 10 more slots for 5 other DLC cars. Which seems reasonable for a DLC.

Alf72 said:
You mean the patch that deals with something that the people who deal with the actual gameplay likely had no hand in. That patch? Here's a hint, the people who actually deal with the underlying code of the software itself almost certainly have no hand in the physics model. The fact that people are acting like that being released means they aren't looking at handling shows me how little many of you actually know about software development.

gfRally said:
OH yeah... real gossip:

cuz this place B dead .. DiRT is DEAD :neutral:
So, I was going to post a bagpipe video, but A. I couldn't find a good one, and B. I think it's for some reason more popular in America. I guess also C. The only one I like is Amazing Grace, which as far as I know is basically a pretty much purely American song.
I don't know why exactly Scottish Bagpipes are so popular at American funerals, maybe it's just because the sound that bloated goat is making is the same sound in our hearts. And on that note:
https://youtu.be/7oday_Fc-Gc

Alf72 said:
Why people would buy 2x of the same car, if we can change between our own and historical liveries, with a press of a button? That makes no sense to me...
I'm with you on that but I will say my son who plays Forza (6/H3) has duplicates of cars in his garage. He say's he doesn't want to be bothered with loading a saved tune or design. He just wants to get in and drive. Kids these days...... 

BTW is Peugeot 208 t16 R5's interior a right model? It doesn't look like any of interiors I saw on YT.

SamRWD said:
BTW is Peugeot 208 t16 R5's interior a right model? It doesn't look like any of interiors I saw on YT.
It's not correct. I already pointed that out before game release and I bet you can guess what they gave as the reason for that... :confused:

Here's a quick edit of the interior I did some time ago in 3ds Max (the edited model obviously can't be used in the game) and such simple changes as moving the digidash down between drivers, creating a more realistic gear display (with a stand) behind the steering wheel and lowering the steering axle resulted in a much more R5-looking rally car than what we have... at least IMO.