DiRTy Gossip

@MastaVonBlasta‌ things is stupid but could it be Jon himself? Or is he not even British?

789ifyz said:
@MastaVonBlasta‌ things is stupid but could it be Jon himself? Or is he not even British?
He is from Devon, so not really British :D

KickUp said:
789ifyz said:
@KickUp‌ ,oh, okay then

Another explanation is that Andrew Jordan owns more than one pair of shoes.

I own more than one pair of shoes and I'm not a BTCC Champion, so I would think he owns more than one pair! :D

Perhaps David Binks again?

Maybe I am out in left field here, but isn't Liam Doran been mentioned before?

KickUp said:
789ifyz said:

gfRally said:

As RallyDriven said I believe Liam Doran was involved with DiRT 3 (his name is certainly in the game). That leg in the video doesn't look like Liam either!

Elfyn Evans is a good guess. Are we getting warm yet @JonTucker and @KickUp, or are we miles off?

tbtstt said:
gfRally said:

As RallyDriven said I believe Liam Doran was involved with DiRT 3 (his name is certainly in the game). That leg in the video doesn't look like Liam either!

Elfyn Evans is a good guess. Are we getting warm yet @JonTucker and @KickUp, or are we miles off?

How to answer this with a clue without giving it away. You should probatly have another go at it. ;) 

KickUp said:
tbtstt said:
gfRally said:

How to answer this with a clue without giving it away. You should probatly have another go at it. ;) 
Why is it wrong in today's society to give something away? We should all be giving more away... :)

Judging by how un-cooperative DiRTi devs are with this bit of gossip I doubt they would even confirm if we made a correct guess :)

KickUp said:
tbtstt said:
gfRally said:

Why is it wrong in today's society to give something away? We should all be giving more away... :)

Judging by how un-cooperative DiRTi devs are with this bit of gossip I doubt they would even confirm if we made a correct guess :)
Hahah! I wouldn't be that harsh. Also, I don't make typos in my posts ;) ;) ;)

KickUp said:
tbtstt said:
gfRally said:

My secret code is if you get a winky face then you are on to something.

Looks like it was Ryan Champion from @KickUp latest retweet! Unless there was more than one person visiting...

Indeed it was British rally driver Ryan Champion! Nobody can keep a secret around here.... :)

@KickUp: I'd be thrilled if you'd share the background of your "typo" with us? What is it I am missing? 

@dotmartin

KickUp said:
tbtstt said:
gfRally said:

JonTucker said:
Indeed it was British rally driver Ryan Champion! Nobody can keep a secret around here.... :)
You guys are rubbish at this, you didn't even drop any proper clues!

@dotmartin

KickUp said:
tbtstt said:
gfRally said:

Yeah, I get that probatly is misspelled, but what does it mean? I'm not natively British, so it kind of goes over my head! :(

dotmartin said:
@KickUp: I'd be thrilled if you'd share the background of your "typo" with us? What is it I am missing? 
Sorry, it was pretty cryptic. Ryan Champion owns the Group A, Ex Prodrive Subaru Impreza 555 its registration number is N555BAT Pro = Prodrive bat = N555BAT

KickUp said:
dotmartin said:
Sorry, it was pretty cryptic. Ryan Champion owns the Group A, Ex Prodrive Subaru Impreza 555 its registration number is N555BAT Pro = Prodrive bat = N555BAT
Looks like we need to pay closer attention to the wording in your posts form now on!

KickUp said:
dotmartin said:
Looks like we need to pay closer attention to the wording in your posts form now on!
And I need to make sure I don't make any typos by accident. :)

KickUp said:
Well that requires some domain knowledge indeed. Just the way we like it! :)

It's been a tough journey - and it had to come down to the visitor himself admitting he was at Codies HQ! (shame he wasn't offered scones...)

https://twitter.com/Ryan_Champion/status/469566087932424192

(cheers for everyone for applying pressure - I'm sure they didn't want to share the info but we've managed to become enough of a pain :) )

https://twitter.com/Kick_Up/status/469578693367836674

It is great news that Codies are receiving feedback from a number of sources. Especially when the source owns a rather sweet rally car.

JonTucker said:
You guys are rubbish at this, you didn't even drop any proper clues!
Hey!