DiRTy Gossip

Here's a better view:

Although the site seems to have desaturated and lowered the contrast of the image... ¬_¬

KickUp said:
KevM said:
Hopefully it’s not hidden in the inside of a corner.  If it is, the understeer means it’ll never be found... :P
:pensive: Its inside something

Good to see you back @KickUp

Time for a bit of Gossip-thread Premature Speculation? 

KevM said:
KickUp said:
KevM said:
Hopefully it’s not hidden in the inside of a corner.  If it is, the understeer means it’ll never be found... :P

Well, I've been busy doing stuff and things. That said I haven't left many clues as to my actions for people to gossip from.

KickUp said:
KevM said:
KickUp said:
KevM said:

Well, I've been busy doing stuff and things. That said I haven't left many clues as to my actions for people to gossip from.

Clues?  Who needs clues....  :D                                      

tbtstt said:
versedi said:
KickUp said:
KevM said:
In the trunk of 22b?
Inside a car perhaps? I think I shall be loading up Dirtfish this evening and smashing panels off cars to see if its under one of the them! 
Dirtfish is warmer. Vehicles are not. ;)
Damn! I had actually looked around Dirtfish previously for signs or something on the building: clearly I should have been paying more attention inside the buildings! 

KickUp said:
KevM said:
KickUp said:
KevM said:

Does that mean you've made actions we would Gossip on then? ;)

KickUp said:
KevM said:
KickUp said:
KevM said:

So your trip to Solberg HQ wasnt gossip worthy?

KickUp said:
KevM said:
KickUp said:
KevM said:

So your trip to Solberg HQ wasnt gossip worthy?
Traditionally it has fallen to the gossipers to determine what is and isn’t worthy. 

We really should have 'gone wild' on the Solberg visit, especially when Paul said yes to the gossip question, but we just smiled and sat there with a dumb look upon our faces (as we under steered wide...)

It’s all kinda stalled of late.  

Hopefully the guys have a set of jump-leads lyin around to get the old girl kick-started again 

You heard the man @KickUp, can we get a suggestive post or tweet to activate the gossip machine please? 

KickUp said:
KevM said:
KickUp said:
KevM said:

What kind of stuff n things?

tbtstt said:
You heard the man @KickUp, can we get a suggestive post or tweet to activate the gossip machine please? 
A suggestive post? Such as Paul wearing fishnets?

I gotta imagine Paul's got some amazingly bear-like legs, hair-wise at least, so the fishnets would be even more of a horrifying sight....

I gotta imagine Paul's got some amazingly bear-like legs, hair-wise at least, so the fishnets would be even more of a horrifying sight....

Looks interesting, I do fancy a new racing game, but I think I’ll prefer all the customisation if forza 7. wasn’t too keen on pc1, plus I’ve got Dirt for Rally cross and quattros!