DiRTy Gossip

Could be rockstar: ‘Releases autumn 2017’ - 5 months later: ‘delayed to spring 2018’ - 5 months later: ‘releases June 30th’

Dytut said:
Yeah we should just accept that Codies has changed to Valve time.
We are currently bound to the will of people who are in a different time zone, alas! Will keep you all updated, but we might have to shuffle to later this week. 

Dytut said:
We are currently bound to the will of people who are in a different time zone, alas! Will keep you all updated, but we might have to shuffle to later this week. 
*Prepares gossip mode* I'm not sure if you can reveal it but, which timezone are we talking about? 

Dytut said:
That’s a joke. This must be a f*****g joke.

Dytut said:
*Prepares gossip mode* I'm not sure if you can reveal it but, which timezone are we talking about? 
Well if it was someone in the East (i.e. Europe) they would have been at work for most of the day already, so I think it's most likely the US, as they will only just be getting going now...

...unless it's the far East, in which case they would have been heading home when we started work here in the UK. Hang on, that must be it. The different time zone is Japan: TOYOTA DLC CONFIRMED.

versedi said:
tbtstt said:
(...)The different time zone is Japan: TOYOTA DLC CONFIRMED.
Don't do this to me. We all know it's not coming. :( :(
I'm kidding. It's the 22B really*. 

(*Despite being my pet peeve, I thought I'd say 22B before someone else does)

Well at least we know there might be more content coming. I can live with that. The only thing I hope it isn't is the Canada RX track. I have never been a fan of that one

Well at least we know there might be more content coming. I can live with that. The only thing I hope it isn't is the Canada RX track. I have never been a fan of that one
Yeah, I don't know how likely it is after the addition of clubs and other patches, but I really hope that there is more content - especially rallycross - on the horizon. Barcelona or Mettet would be fantastic additions and, with the licensing issue seemingly resolved, the EKS RX Audi S1 for the Supercar class. 

I know that many man hours are required for new tracks and cars though, so if the team have been busy assisting with F1 2017 then I guess, if there is new content planned, we may have to wait for it. 

Fingers crossed for good news when the next road book drops!

tbtstt said:
versedi said:
tbtstt said:
(...)The different time zone is Japan: TOYOTA DLC CONFIRMED.
Don't do this to me. We all know it's not coming. :( :(
I'm kidding. It's the 22B really*. 

(*Despite being my pet peeve, I thought I'd say 22B before someone else does)

ah, my heart, help!

"And a brand new livery editor"

Ah, call a doctor!!!!

Dytut said:
That's how Valve time works ;-) 

Joking aside, different time zone? That might just possibly be some New Zealand DLC. Or Toyota. Either way it'd bring me back to D4.

Funny how we'll get the Audi S1 EKS from Project Cars 2 first. Someone would have thought we would get it from DiRT 4 first, which is the official RX game but this is all but true. There have been so much lack of support with this game. Codemasters have failed miserably and this is just a straight finger pointed to them courtesy of Slighlty Mad. Good PR job and well deserved!

I highly doubt the upcoming patch will fix all the physics issues, but I will give the benefit of the doubt, let's see how it turns out. My experience with DiRT 4 have been nothing else but frustration to this day.

After the amazing DiRT Rally, someone would have thought they know how to make a proper game but this is nothing else than a rushed title and easy cash-grab.

We better get a proper roadbook (and not this non-sense about we've gone there, done that, here screenshot of the week, thank you and good bye, see you next) but I wouldn't be surprised.

Please CM, don't disappoint this time. We've waited soo long :(

Codemasters will no longer be Codemasters in 2018 (you can understand it as you want but the Singapore timezone might help you). It's been a long and nice trip, it will be different but hopefully they will bring nice ideas to a racing game.

Best whishes guys!

I will wait until next year if I have to! Just kidding, I can't frickin wait for the road book. You guys who analyze these things are crazy talented. Your tearing it up out there. No wonder Codemasters is flustered, they don't know who to answer first. :D ;)

Dytut said:

>

n w a l a ! i g e

>

new zealand dlc is legit!

edgenz said:
Dytut said:

>

n w a l a ! i g e

>

I'm glad you translated that, because I had absolutely no idea.

edgenz said:
Dytut said:

>

n w a l a ! i g e

>

I would have zero interest in features and or dlc of any description, if the current handling is to remain 

This hype train is going to derail. Not wanting to be pessimistic, but the chance of new content being discussed in this Road Book should be no more than 5%, I say. They've been too busy to work properly on DiRT 4.

This hype train is going to derail. Not wanting to be pessimistic, but the chance of new content being discussed in this Road Book should be no more than 5%, I say. They've been too busy to work properly on DiRT 4.
Exactly. Too busy working on a new title that WILL have leagues/clubs. A title I will not pre-order nor believe the reviews.

tbtstt said:
Dytut said:
Well if it was someone in the East (i.e. Europe) they would have been at work for most of the day already, so I think it's most likely the US, as they will only just be getting going now...

...unless it's the far East, in which case they would have been heading home when we started work here in the UK. Hang on, that must be it. The different time zone is Japan: TOYOTA DLC CONFIRMED.
She did not say "BECAUSE" they are is different time zone. She simply said
it was about the "WILL" of people. (who happens to live in another time zone..)
If it was about time zones, she would have said "tomorrow", and not "later this week".
So my understanding is that someone who live in another timezone are being
difficult. 

FlattJern said:
tbtstt said:
Dytut said:

She did not say "BECAUSE" they are is different time zone. She simply said
it was about the "WILL" of people. (who happens to live in another time zone..)
If it was about time zones, she would have said "tomorrow", and not "later this week".
So my understanding is that someone who live in another timezone are being
difficult. 
Toyota double-confirmed!