DiRTy Gossip

I really like the seasons system in Project Cars 2. Would be really cool if it could be implemented in a future Dirt.

A place like Monte would be a different rally if held in the summer. Sweden and Finland could be held as both gravel and snow rallies etc etc.

Probably a major task, but one can always dream :)

bogani said:
I really like the seasons system in Project Cars 2. Would be really cool if it could be implemented in a future Dirt.

A place like Monte would be a different rally if held in the summer. Sweden and Finland could be held as both gravel and snow rallies etc etc.

Probably a major task, but one can always dream :)
Similar question about season change.. "It's not going to happen for DiRT 4 but it's possible. It's a big deal though as many assets would need to change to reflect the different season. I'd actually say it's right up there with the costs of making a new location at which point we might as well choose somewhere else in the world to Rally."
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/comment/248323#Comment_248323

Akready in an old game ss rbr there were lications to choose with ir without snow. Can't be that difficult. Dirt ralky already has some sort if dynamuc wheather ss the amount of snow or rsin falling chances duribg a stage.

I think ot would really depend on how much snow it will create. For example I could see them just putting a light layer of snow over wales and upping the slipperyness. Like if it has just been a quick little snowfall. We’re going to hit hurdles when the snow starts rampung up and we’ll have snowbanks. What would take longer to make

All that grip...                                               

i guess someone was promoting it.just media. one thing that does make me chuckle is all the comments from wheel manufactures and people commenting about Fanatec and Thrustmaster expensive set ups are needed. when all or 90 percent of all the records broken in racing and rally games are done on cheaper logitech wheels :D. i guess you have to sell your product but if you dont know that your product isnt making the records dont say it is. :)

dgeesi0 said:
i guess someone was promoting it.just media. one thing that does make me chuckle is all the comments from wheel manufactures and people commenting about Fanatec and Thrustmaster expensive set ups are needed. when all or 90 percent of all the records broken in racing and rally games are done on cheaper logitech wheels :D. i guess you have to sell your product but if you dont know that your product isnt making the records dont say it is. :)
It's commonly known that if you want to be as fast as possible in racing sims, don't go for an authentic setup of your wheel. Low DOR and low FFB is the way to go. People even turn FFB off completely to be fast.

bogani said:
dgeesi0 said:
It's commonly known that if you want to be as fast as possible in racing sims, don't go for an authentic setup of your wheel. Low DOR and low FFB is the way to go. People even turn FFB off completely to be fast.
Very true, but I don't understand how people get used to "driving" like that. It's absolutely bizarre for me.

JZStudios said:
bogani said:
dgeesi0 said:
Very true, but I don't understand how people get used to "driving" like that. It's absolutely bizarre for me.
Indeed. I can't drive like that, I find zero pleasure at all. I want it to feel as authentic as possible and if that means I'm a tad slower than I could be that is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

That said, I respect other peoples choices as well.

bogani said:
JZStudios said:
bogani said:
dgeesi0 said:
Indeed. I can't drive like that, I find zero pleasure at all. I want it to feel as authentic as possible and if that means I'm a tad slower than I could be that is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

That said, I respect other peoples choices as well.
Negative, how dare they disagree with me! Their opinion is their own, but it's wrong and therefore invalid.

It's a game...

Who gives a ....                                                      

12-2005 , Momo Racing by Logitech...................i was fast as heck in RBR with FFB turned off.Now i struggle with FFB and T300 to keep up with the "crowd" 

Codies just updated their cover photo on faceballs. Might be wrong but I cannot say I recognise this as a screenshot from any recent DiRT game. Is there something brewing?

Looks like Dirt 4 to me (Delta in Australia).
edit : https://i1.wp.com/www.somosxbox.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/DiRT4_DeltaHF.png

The road texture looks better in @dotmartin picture, It looks better than any D4 pic, but I think they arent that dumb to upload a pic of an unannounced game, so it must be D4

The road texture looks better in @dotmartin picture, It looks better than any D4 pic, but I think they arent that dumb to upload a pic of an unannounced game, so it must be D4
Texture pack confirmed?

Well part of the reason it looks better is the lack of motion blur ;)

Maybe Australia or Newzealand dlc for Dirt 4 or....what most are waiting for Dirt Rally 2.0 :)

dotmartin said:
Codies just updated their cover photo on faceballs. Might be wrong but I cannot say I recognise this as a screenshot from any recent DiRT game. Is there something brewing?

Gossip <3
But I'd actually say it's DiRT 4 in Australia and nothing more.