DiRTy Gossip

Update: the first post on wrcthegame Twitter feed awas on 1 Oct 2013. Either they cleared any old Tweets before then, or it was set up around then. BigBen acquired the WRC license around 24th July 2013, which implies that that Twitter IS just for the BigBen titles :-/

Guys, that number eight Tweet is from a contest. They pasted some shamrocks onto a screen shot and you had to see how many you could find. 

Guys, that number eight Tweet is from a contest. They pasted some shamrocks onto a screen shot and you had to see how many you could find. 
Yeah but it still sounds like a wrc 8 tease.

Also if codemasters are doing a wrc game I doubt they would call it WRC 8. Either it would tie in with the Dirt brand, or just simply WRC 2018, like with the F1 games

Also if codemasters are doing a wrc game I doubt they would call it WRC 8. Either it would tie in with the Dirt brand, or just simply WRC 2018, like with the F1 games
You're a non-believer then? 

Do you think there actually is 8 shamrocks on the pic, & if so, do you actually think 8 was purely randomly selected number between 1 & 10??

WRC 8 confirmed...  Whodunnit????

No, I’d like to believe, but you need all the facts, and you need to do all the maths.

Dirt 4 plus WRC 7 = 11
+ V rally 4 = 15
The shamrock picture was Mexico, which is wrc round 3.
15/3 = 5 
x Project Cars 2 = 10
- WRC 8 = 2

= Dirt Showdown 2 confirmed! See, you’ve just got to follow the clues to find the answers

KevM said:
Do you think there actually is 8 shamrocks on the pic, & if so, do you actually think 8 was purely randomly selected number between 1 & 10??

WRC 8 confirmed...  Whodunnit????
Well, the top eight finishers in México were all Steam players, so... [grasps at straws...] 

carpa said:
https://twitter.com/wrcthegame/status/975679513551167488

I just hate to stop the conspiracy theories but this to me looks like a hint Kylotonn are still working on WRC 8.
Kylotton, still making it? No way. They're quite the game making machine but not that good, even if they are working 24/7, with shifts and a constant supply of Monster Energy and Red Bull. Also, it's only natural they'd use a screenshot from their current game, regardless of its dev, when they haven't announced the new one yet.
Haven't they also produced TT Isle of Man: Ride on The Edge in this same year, while also releasing WRC 7? Just playing the devil's advocate here, I don't want the hype train to start for no reason

carpa said:
Haven't they also produced TT Isle of Man: Ride on The Edge in this same year, while also releasing WRC 7? Just playing the devil's advocate here, I don't want the hype train to start for no reason
They have, which is quite incredible. They have released 3 AAA titles in the last 1-year period. However, do you really think, with V-Rally 4 on the way, they are also going to make WRC 8 and release two rally games just one month apart from each other? It's been said before, that's financial suicide. With V-Rally 4 due in September, they cannot be the ones making the new WRC game.

No, I’d like to believe, but you need all the facts, and you need to do all the maths.

Dirt 4 plus WRC 7 = 11
+ V rally 4 = 15
15/3 = 5 
x Project Cars 2 = 10
- WRC 8 = 2

= Dirt Showdown 2 confirmed! See, you’ve just got to follow the clues to find the answers
i think even in Gossip thread you took it one jump to far ! :D

Dirt 4 plus WRC 7 = 11
+ V rally 4 = 15
15/3 = 5 
x Project Cars 2 = 10
- WRC 8 = 2

Looks like perfect DiRTy Gossip thread mathematics to me. 

carpa said:
They have, which is quite incredible. They have released 3 AAA titles in the last 1-year period. However, do you really think, with V-Rally 4 on the way, they are also going to make WRC 8 and release two rally games just one month apart from each other? It's been said before, that's financial suicide. With V-Rally 4 due in September, they cannot be the ones making the new WRC game.
Dunno whether they are classed as AAA. A lot of them aren't even getting reviewed outside of the sim racing sites.

What you say to me makes absolute sense. But then a lot of businesses do stuff that doesn't make much sense to me.

I can't believe they don't know the significance of the number 8, and either it's a massive troll or a strong signal.

We'll just have to keep on the look out for clues. My guess is we will know by end May for definite anyway. That's 2 months away.

Well guys only one thing left to do :

Please report to the dirty gossip thread if you have any informations.

Dirt 4 plus WRC 7 = 11
+ V rally 4 = 15
15/3 = 5 
x Project Cars 2 = 10
- WRC 8 = 2

Yep, math checks out

8/10
WRC 8 out of 10 coming soon
WRC 8 will be the first codemasters WRC title and will have the licence up to and including WRC 10

Hang on, hang on. I might be going crazy here, so bear with me. What if, and bear with me here, what if we’ve been overlooking something? What if, and please bear with me, what if Christina has been leaving clues in the codemasters fruit reviews?

https://twitter.com/xtinamcf/status/976110299785912320?s=21 

But it what does it mean?
Meanwhile, somewhere at Codemasters, @ChristinaMc is sitting at her desk laughing at the fact that the members of a forum are so desperate for news that they have resorted to dissecting an inane tweet about fruit.

Jack4688 said:
8/10
WRC 8 out of 10 coming soon
WRC 8 will be the first codemasters WRC title and will have the licence up to and including WRC 10
Releasedate 8/10 for sure.

tbtstt said:
Hang on, hang on. I might be going crazy here, so bear with me. What if, and bear with me here, what if we’ve been overlooking something? What if, and please bear with me, what if Christina has been leaving clues in the codemasters fruit reviews?

https://twitter.com/xtinamcf/status/976110299785912320?s=21 

But it what does it mean?
Meanwhile, somewhere at Codemasters, @ChristinaMc is sitting at her desk laughing at the fact that the members of a forum are so desperate for news that they have resorted to dissecting an inane tweet about fruit.
Inane?! HOW DARE YOU.