DiRTy Gossip

tbtstt said:
Hang on, hang on. I might be going crazy here, so bear with me. What if, and bear with me here, what if we’ve been overlooking something? What if, and please bear with me, what if Christina has been leaving clues in the codemasters fruit reviews?

https://twitter.com/xtinamcf/status/976110299785912320?s=21 

But it what does it mean?
Meanwhile, somewhere at Codemasters, @ChristinaMc is sitting at her desk laughing at the fact that the members of a forum are so desperate for news that they have resorted to dissecting an inane tweet about fruit.
Inane?! HOW DARE YOU. 
It's fruit @ChristinaMc. You should be tweeting about the big issues. Like tea, cake or burgers. 

#ItsAllAboutTheCarbs

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:
Hang on, hang on. I might be going crazy here, so bear with me. What if, and bear with me here, what if we’ve been overlooking something? What if, and please bear with me, what if Christina has been leaving clues in the codemasters fruit reviews?

Meanwhile, somewhere at Codemasters, @ChristinaMc is sitting at her desk laughing at the fact that the members of a forum are so desperate for news that they have resorted to dissecting an inane tweet about fruit.
Inane?! HOW DARE YOU. 
It's fruit @ChristinaMc. You should be tweeting about the big issues. Like tea, cake or burgers. 

#ItsAllAboutTheCarbs
Oi! Don't forget about pizza. The kebab kind.

bogani said:
tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:

Inane?! HOW DARE YOU. 

#ItsAllAboutTheCarbs
Oi! Don't forget about pizza. The kebab kind.

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:

Inane?! HOW DARE YOU. 

#ItsAllAboutTheCarbs
When I start tweeting about Tunnocks tea cakes, you know stuff's going down. ;)

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:

Inane?! HOW DARE YOU. 

#ItsAllAboutTheCarbs
Confirmed: Mull Rally to appear in next DiRT title! Or maybe it does when Christina actually tweets about Tunnock’s...

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:

Inane?! HOW DARE YOU. 

#ItsAllAboutTheCarbs
Since you haven’t denied it, I’m going to guess I was right and will spend the rest of the day going back through all of the fruit reviews

VirtuaIceMan said:
we'll have to w8 and see. ha.

#sobaditsnotevenfunny
That was an awful pun. I h8ed it
m8, I know you h8 to w8, but it's getting l8. This is starting to gr8...
Well this escal8ed quickly

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:

Inane?! HOW DARE YOU. 

#ItsAllAboutTheCarbs
what is it with tunnocks cakes biscuits and sweets with you lot ?

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:

Inane?! HOW DARE YOU. 

#ItsAllAboutTheCarbs
Tunnocks caramel wafers > every other Tunnock snack. 

@urgaffel , we need a Swedish perspective on the snacks. Are they better than kexchoklad?

Dytut said:
@urgaffel , we need a Swedish perspective on the snacks. Are they better than kexchoklad?
As if. Kexchoklad is the shieeet.

bogani said:
Dytut said:

Obviously the words from someone who has never tried a Tunnocks Tea cake, or you would clearly know that the tea cake wins hands down. 

Evilsmurf said:
bogani said:
Dytut said:

Obviously the words from someone who has never tried a Tunnocks Tea cake, or you would clearly know that the tea cake wins hands down. 
Oh come on. You brits only like wobbly jelly stuff with fruits in them. Yuk

:# 

gfRally said:

unbearable! unpearable!
fixed it for you ;)

Dytut said:
I haven't actually had a Tunnocks tea cake :open_mouth:  Kexchoklad IS the best though.

bogani said:

I'm British and I don't even know what one of those is.
+1

I picked up some jelly from the shop the other day and was utterly devestated when I realised I had the kind with fruit in it :( 

bogani said:
Evilsmurf said:
bogani said:
Dytut said:

If you are bad mouthing trifle then it's about to kick off in this thread. Trifle rules. Almost as much as cheesecake, which is the king of desserts. 

urgaffel said:
gfRally said:

unbearable! unpearable!
fixed it for you ;)

Dytut said:
I haven't actually had a Tunnocks tea cake :open_mouth:  Kexchoklad IS the best though.
How have you not had a tunnocks? We have had thousands of them in the office!!!