Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

 

 

Recommended Posts

tbtstt said:
urgaffel said:
Goddamn that was fast :D

my amazement is 19 amazeballs too short

i clearly need to step up my encryption game!
One part of your post made it easy to figure out... I'm not telling you which bit as I want the next riddle to be as quick to solve!

(though I can't figure out how the "nymph" fits in) 
Aww I wanted to give you a hint but it made it too easy. Next time I won’t be so kind ;)
Link to post
Share on other sites
urgaffel said:
tbtstt said:
urgaffel said:
Goddamn that was fast :D

my amazement is 19 amazeballs too short

i clearly need to step up my encryption game!
One part of your post made it easy to figure out... I'm not telling you which bit as I want the next riddle to be as quick to solve!

(though I can't figure out how the "nymph" fits in) 
Aww I wanted to give you a hint but it made it too easy. Next time I won’t be so kind ;)
Ah. What I meant to say was that was really confusing and it would totally mess with us if you gave us more accurate information in the same code...  ;)
Link to post
Share on other sites
urgaffel said:
Goddamn that was fast :D

my amazement is 19 amazeballs too short

i clearly need to step up my encryption game!
You need to take some hints from the guys over at Dice. Their easter egg codes were freakin nuts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj1xavDmZ6s
Edit One more...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY5_ugdSqwE
Link to post
Share on other sites
CMMcBabe said:
Kublai Khan owned five thousand mastiffs, the most dogs recorded as being owned by one person.
So announcement on the 23 of september ? Would make sense with the infos we already have.  :#

Also Dirt dog edition confirmed ! (https://farm1.staticflickr.com/836/41584569761_32dde312f4_k.jpg)
Link to post
Share on other sites
urgaffel said:
“And how long does that popcorn need to last before you expect to see future reactions?...”

Well @tbtstt ...

egjw lzsf fgjesd hghugjf, dwkk lzsf s fqehz should give you a very rough idea!135
Hey @urgaffel , did that cipher contains the exact day of release that it is in between the popcorn and the dragonfly nymph, like 4th of january 2019? (135 days after the message)
Link to post
Share on other sites
That’s a Sunday so that’s pretty unlikely. I think the second or third week of September 
I think you are right but there is still a small chance.

It's the same week end as Rallyday, and Ryan Champion will be there, could be a good opportunity.
Source : http://rallyday.com/news/rallyday-2018-welcomes-ryan-champion/
Link to post
Share on other sites
Accro2008 said:
CMMcBabe said:
Kublai Khan owned five thousand mastiffs, the most dogs recorded as being owned by one person.
So announcement on the 23 of september ? Would make sense with the infos we already have.  :#

Also Dirt dog edition confirmed ! (https://farm1.staticflickr.com/836/41584569761_32dde312f4_k.jpg)
That would be the Khan's birthday so it would make sense. He was also the Emperor when Marco Polo first arrived in China in the XIII century
Link to post
Share on other sites
carpa said:
Accro2008 said:
CMMcBabe said:
Kublai Khan owned five thousand mastiffs, the most dogs recorded as being owned by one person.
So announcement on the 23 of september ? Would make sense with the infos we already have.  :#

Also Dirt dog edition confirmed ! (https://farm1.staticflickr.com/836/41584569761_32dde312f4_k.jpg)
That would be the Khan's birthday so it would make sense. He was also the Emperor when Marco Polo first arrived in China in the XIII century
So we are getting the Homologated Polo and a China location.  Finally a correct dog box transmission with clutch will be implemented.  There you go...
Link to post
Share on other sites
urgaffel said:
“And how long does that popcorn need to last before you expect to see future reactions?...”

Well @tbtstt ...

egjw lzsf fgjesd hghugjf, dwkk lzsf s fqehz should give you a very rough idea!135
Hey @urgaffel , did that cipher contains the exact day of release that it is in between the popcorn and the dragonfly nymph, like 4th of january 2019? (135 days after the message)
Haha no, the 135 was my super helpful hint that was too helpful. The ciphers were Rot13 and Caesar, offset 5 :)
Link to post
Share on other sites
gfRally said:
carpa said:
Accro2008 said:
CMMcBabe said:
Kublai Khan owned five thousand mastiffs, the most dogs recorded as being owned by one person.
So announcement on the 23 of september ? Would make sense with the infos we already have.  :#

Also Dirt dog edition confirmed ! (https://farm1.staticflickr.com/836/41584569761_32dde312f4_k.jpg)
That would be the Khan's birthday so it would make sense. He was also the Emperor when Marco Polo first arrived in China in the XIII century
So we are getting the Homologated Polo and a China location.  Finally a correct dog box transmission with clutch will be implemented.  There you go...
Talking about Polos, considering Codemasters' relationship with VW Motorsport, it wouldn't surprise me if this...


... made it into the next game. VW had, essentially, already completed it. It just never got to race. VW also says they want to showcase the new car, even if it never competed. Good chance to do it with DiRT? Next cover car maybe?
Link to post
Share on other sites
urgaffel said:
urgaffel said:
“And how long does that popcorn need to last before you expect to see future reactions?...”

Well @tbtstt ...

egjw lzsf fgjesd hghugjf, dwkk lzsf s fqehz should give you a very rough idea!135
Hey @urgaffel , did that cipher contains the exact day of release that it is in between the popcorn and the dragonfly nymph, like 4th of january 2019? (135 days after the message)
Haha no, the 135 was my super helpful hint that was too helpful. The ciphers were Rot13 and Caesar, offset 5 :)
Ah, I wondered what the significance of the 135 was! 
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...